Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tofu Shop v. Black Knights

Go down 
+14
RTG SoulStealer
jusputitonmytab
KraZe
Koolaid
SaintedPlacebo4
IVYTRAE
Clutch927
kirk707
that slime kb
MiNd
lBrawnyemperoRl
bukkaz
Edward40Hands
Mulchy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:41 pm

Koolaid wrote:
that slime kb wrote:
^ lol tell me about it. all this talk of strategies and plans of attack. here's my strategy - press the left trigger, right trigger, A button, B button, X button and the analog stick at the right time to make my digital car get to the bottom of the digital mountain lol! 
Only works correctly in Horizon.
Losing is losing both in the digital world and the real world, I'm in this for fun but i wont admit that I like losing.
Better come up with something better if you want to put up a better fight ;]
i dont like to lose either but if it happens in forza i dont really give a fuck. now, if we were on Ave P or the Polaski skyway (thats where the locals like to drag race IRL for those who dont know) with $500 on the race the fucks given would slightly increase...just a lil
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:05 pm

jusputitonmytab wrote:
If I don't win....ill be writing in my diary all night!
when i lose a battle i go the local bar and get so wasted i incoherently scream and cry to total strangers of how my strategy failed lol
Back to top Go down
RTG SoulStealer
Water Spiller
RTG SoulStealer

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:48 pm

hey..... if you aint first your last Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:56 pm

KraZe wrote:
that slime kb wrote:
here's my strategy - press the left trigger, right trigger, A button, B button, X button and the analog stick at the right time.
The instructions weren't clear enough.  I got my dick caught in the ceiling fan.
Funny but taken from Youtube.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:02 pm

^That's the joke.  Ba dum tiss.
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:04 pm

RTG SoulStealer wrote:
hey..... if you aint first your last Very Happy
"i wanna go fast!"
Back to top Go down
IVYTRAE
Tofu Delivery Driver
IVYTRAE

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:18 pm

KraZe wrote:
^That's the joke.  Ba dum tiss.
MOD ACTION "removed IVY's manboob photo"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHZPSeKvQIRRWMpbbHlxwNw
IVYTRAE
Tofu Delivery Driver
IVYTRAE

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:28 pm

MOD ACTION "removed IVY's back boobs photo"

Last edited by IVYTRAE on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:30 pm

lol wtf
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:38 pm

Haha oh man that's awesome. I'd probably still motorboat them! :paranoid:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:44 pm

KraZe wrote:
that slime kb wrote:
here's my strategy - press the left trigger, right trigger, A button, B button, X button and the analog stick at the right time.
The instructions weren't clear enough.  I got my dick caught in the ceiling fan.
 havent laughed so hard in a while xD good one
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:21 pm

MOD ACTION
IVY, posting explicit photos of yourself in other peoples battle threads will not be tolerated and will result in a week temp ban if done again.

That being said,

I dont see whats wrong with being upset if you take a loss in a game you have committed a lot of time in to.
Forza touge battles fit under the catagory of competitive gaming tho not a sport, yet it still holds the same values that skill is what separates everyone.
From what I have accomplished on Fujimi over the past couple of years, i dont think showing a bit of pride is a bad thing.
Cool its no big deal to you, but if you cant respect that youre still just an amateur.

Last edited by Koolaid on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Losing doesn't bug me too much. I have a 10:1 loss-win ratio usually.
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:23 pm

Koolaid wrote:
MOD ACTION
IVY, posting explicit photos of yourself in other peoples battle threads will not be tolerated and will result in a week temp ban if done again.

That being said,

I dont see whats wrong with being upset if you take a loss in a game you have committed a lot of time in to.
Forza touge battles fit under the catagory of competitive gaming tho not a sport, yet it still holds the same values that skill is what separates everyone.
From what I have accomplished on Fujimi over the past couple of years, i dont think showing a bit of pride is a bad thing.
Cool its no big deal to you, but if you cant respect that youre still just an amateur.
there is absolutely nothing wrong with getting upset if you lose a battle or lose in any competitive game for that matter, i was just making a couple of jokes. hell, i used to get pissed whenever i had a bad day playing COD team deathmatch, but then i grew up and realized it's just a game. why the hell is everyone getting so sensitive about everything everyone says? lol based off of this experience i can say this is the last time i will suggest having a team battle. and if not really caring whether i win or loose in a damn videogame means im "still an amateur" sign me up for the next pro-am tourney as one. afro 
Back to top Go down
IVYTRAE
Tofu Delivery Driver
IVYTRAE

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:08 pm

[quote="Koolaid"]MOD ACTION

I don't see anything wrong with the pics i posted. Specially the one of the back fat lady. It was use for humor and i aint the 1st person that posted random humor pics on some 1s thread. Just cuz u u gotta censor your hideous nipples  from ur profile pic dont mean u gotta take the fun out of the thread man. Dammmm

Last edited by IVYTRAE on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:10 pm

IVYTRAE wrote:
Koolaid wrote:
MOD ACTION

I don't see anything wrong with the pics i posted. Specially the one of the back fat lady. It was use for humor and i aint the 1st person that done it. Just cuz u u gotta censor your hideous nipples  from ur profile pic dont mean u gotta take the fun out of the thread man. Dammm
I just spat my water all over my phone because of this.
Back to top Go down
IVYTRAE
Tofu Delivery Driver
IVYTRAE

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:19 pm

That being said i got a kid a wife and another kid on the way, if im getting under ur skinn than thats on you. I dont care if you consider me an amateur cuz i stop caring about being competitive long ago after we beat you guys in the last team battle we had. Go on and be competitive im just here to have fun so if you gonna ban me cuz you gotta throw a fit over a something like this then you guys need to consider your mods. Cuz i dont see the problem other than koolaid being upset over me making some jokes.
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:47 pm

^ damn amateurs lol jkjk you know i fucks wit u ivy! come on guys let put the FUN back in TOUGE!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Colbert-popcorn

(does this result in a temp ban? i hope not lol)
Back to top Go down
http://drakeinternationalracing.webs.com/
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:23 am

^ only if he posts pics of his man tits again lol
Back to top Go down
IVYTRAE
Tofu Delivery Driver
IVYTRAE

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:25 am

Hahahaha , man im not even mad, this shits funny. Ooooops, am i gonna get banned for saying shit also?
Back to top Go down
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:43 am

I don't think anyone said anything about banning anyone, why do you want to be banned so bad?
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:47 am

betadood wrote:
I don't think anyone said anything about banning anyone, why do you want to be banned so bad?
In all honesty i saw the mod edit saying that he would Ivy would get a two week ban.
Back to top Go down
http://drakeinternationalracing.webs.com/
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:59 am

Oh, my bad didn't see that. Was wondering how all this banning talk got started.
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:27 am

Common guys we had our laughs now please cut it before this thread is locked as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tofu Shop v. Black Knights
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next