Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread

Go down 
+15
STDx Klaceyes
Ace Doriftar
Bruno
that slime kb
Koolaid
bukkaz
MiNd
StrawberryGL
betadood
jusputitonmytab
Obelisk
V19Triumph68V
KraZe
lBrawnyemperoRl
Smooth92
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Koolaid wrote:
Obelisk wrote:

What about getting a hard drive for the Xbox?  Or getting it fixed?  Most of the time it has to go back to Microsoft.  A hard drive runs over 100 dollars on average.
Seriously, i dont see your point here...
What else are you supposed to do when ANY product breaks?
You pay a fee if not under warranty, and you send it back to the manufacture to be repaired or replaced.
No hard drives dont cost over 100...
My external TB hard which is equivalent to 1,000 GB is worth 100... and it is not a Microsoft product...

Obelisk wrote:

Microsoft struggling?  Do you understand the concept of supply and demand?
In this scenario you stated, the supply is high and demand is looking to be a bit low, so why does it justify the $500 launch price?  The Wii U, the underrated console, sold at about 300 at launch. and was a good seller.  It's just that Microsoft wouldn't be struggling if they took the time to make the Xbox compatiable with any hard drive and bluetooth device, as well as selling their first-party products at lower prices.
You want to preach to me "Supply and Demand?" dont make me laugh, do you even know what i'm reffering to?
You think this goes down to supply and demand of one microsoft product??
I'm talking about the whole company of Microsoft struggling.
It was even rumored that Microsoft wouldnt even be able to produce a new gen xbox because of how bad they are doing.

So XBOX $500 launch price = 400 console + 100 kinect.
PS4 = 400 console
Wii U = 300

Are you really going to compare the Wii U to the Xbox One?? LOL
BTW you must be crazy if you think a lot of people bout the Wii U because it didn't.
Granted it's a awesome console but they did sell as much as they wanted to

I'm only looking at this on the prices.

Believe it or not, Microsoft at this point would not be struggling if they did not bail out Apple in the 70s-80s.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:33 pm

Smooth92 wrote:
StrawberryGL wrote:
Sign me up

So when do you "prove me wrong"?

I will prove you wrong when you get it near launch. Nothing serious, just passing the time afro 

Weeell I think I would know what I want better than someone else, but that's just my take on it.

It's kind of cool to have a console war again, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:36 pm

I would kill to have remastered versions of my favorite PS2 games. Fuck new things! Old school = Best school
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:51 pm

KraZe wrote:
I would kill to have remastered versions of my favorite PS2 games. Fuck new things! Old school = Best school
me and my friends talk about this all the time. could you imagine "warriors" with next gen graphics and all that shit? nigga waaaaaaaat
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:51 pm

KraZe wrote:

This!

/thread
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:24 am

KraZe wrote:

They already remade Devil May Cry and Metal Gear Solid, i'm set.
Back to top Go down
Bruno
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:29 pm

Saving up for a new PC, so probably no new consoles for me, atleast not withing a year after the release.
Back to top Go down
V19Triumph68V
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:50 pm

I actually have a feeling that Nintendo hasn't said anything about their next gen for a reason. Technically the WiiU is a portable console, meaning that they will have to release a next gen soon, too. I think they might actually have a competitive edge against both Sony and Microsoft. If they start weaning out the childish games and cartoonish graphics and start making more serious games, I may end up with a new nintendo. As far as owning a laptop or smartphone for the whole law enforcement thing, I dont own a cellphone or a Laptop, and my PC doesnt have a camera. I stay very cautious, and shouldnt have to go through the effort of taping and unplugging my kinect every time I'm not playing. I really hope that my suspicions about the new nintendo are right though.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:06 am

The WiiU is Nintendo's next gen console.
Back to top Go down
V19Triumph68V
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:59 pm

No. the WiiU is considered a PORTABLE console.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:05 pm

V19Triumph68V wrote:
No. the WiiU is considered a PORTABLE console.

You use that word, but I don't think you think what it means.

The 3DS is the gen-8 portable console. The Wii U just has a screen built into the controller pad to keep playing the game while someone else is using the TV set. If the Wii U was portable, you'd be able to play it on the controller pad as if that was the console itself.
Back to top Go down
V19Triumph68V
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:16 pm

Okay, you're right. apparently that is what's competing with XB1 and PS4. I guess that just means I will not own an 8th gen console.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:03 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Ace Doriftar
Wakaba
Ace Doriftar

PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:50 am

I would like to see them remaster the game "Tokyo Extreme Racer Drift 2" that had the fucking tits of all of the touge tracks. It had a sweet night battle mode and day-time legal mode. It was awesome!
Back to top Go down
STDx Klaceyes
Wakaba
STDx Klaceyes

PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:08 pm

Add my name : Klaceyes

Only because i think that it will be more racing games on computer, and really better than what could the one do
Back to top Go down
Smooth92
Founder
Smooth92

PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:38 pm

Didn't think I would but I might as well put myself on the list. GT6 looks very promising and Forza was completely ruinned.
Back to top Go down
xTRSx Unknown
Kaido Aficionado
xTRSx Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:54 pm

Add my name to the list since they took out Fujimi Kaido and the car count is only 250 im disappointed
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/DominusThaDon
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:35 pm

Feel free to add me to that list.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:59 pm

Can I just point out something? Remember, the developers are transitioning to a new console with new software, and.don't know the full.ability yet. Remember GT5's crap copy-pasted cars? PD was shifting to PS3 and.was not.sure the ability of the console. So perhaps FM6 will exceed FM4 in volume of cars and tracks.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:11 pm

We all know that. Which is why lots of us aren't buying the XB1. FM6 will be out by Christmas 2015, no point buying one now.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:13 pm

I'm still gonna get the X1 for my normal gaming needs. Besides, I'll probably get discounts if I can get Gamestop to hire me.
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:38 pm

If correct I should be on that list.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
Smooth92
Founder
Smooth92

PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 5:40 pm

Forgot about this thread haha. So who did I prove wrong/proved me wrong?
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 6:10 pm

Still never got one, so HA!
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 11:02 pm

XBONE still pisses me off for the little things, the number one most annoying is the XBOX live party that keeps getting fucked up.
I don't like how apps and friends are separate apps which also run in to app problems, I shouldn't have to soft restart parties to get chat to work, Friends app shouldn't need to take 10 seconds to refresh to see who's online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread   Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Not Getting Xbox One Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next