Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)

Go down 
+4
Hybrid Comet
MiNd
Konasumi
jusputitonmytab
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Empty
PostSubject: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:22 pm

Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) 7255747506_ebbdbb3807_z
Official Video Collaboration Thread

Seeing as a lot of us have our own YouTube channels and we all love to make similar videos, most of which pertaining to Forza, I figured it would be a good idea to have a central location for everyone to come together and discuss possible collaborations.

- If you do not have the convenience of a capture card/recording device, feel free to post here and request that one of the many fine YouTubers frequenting these forums assist you with your battle video, team video, etc.

- If you are working on a project and need assistance from other editors or commentators to complete your project please post your questions/requests here.

-If you have any questions regarding recording devices, editing software, or streaming please post them here.

Remember that when collaborating with others to try and give credit to all parties involved in the project via either the discription or in the beginning/ending credits.

*It is my belief that through collaboration we will not only be able to put out better quality material for our viewers, but we will also strengthen our online presence.*[b]

Last edited by jusputitonmytab on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:47 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:22 pm

If you would like to be featured in the below lists please leave a comment with your youtube channel and gamertag along with your main skills...i.e. editing, commentating, or both.

List of Editors
Bar Tab Entertainment - jusputit0nmytab
Konasumi - Konasumi
Street Version Touge - MiNdChArGeR
Apex Infinity - Hybrid Comet
MEGAxDORA - MEGAxDORA
Gaming w/ Koolaid - Koolaid

List of Commentators
Konasumi - Konasumi
Street Version Touge - MiNdChArGeR
Gaming w/ Koolaid - Koolaid

Last edited by jusputitonmytab on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:39 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:33 pm

Gamertag: Konasumi
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Konasumi
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:10 pm

Thank you, Kona. You have been added.

To kick off this thread I will go ahead and offer a proposal for my next video!

The past couple of days I have been hard at work editing down the SPEC Miata race most of y'all attended a few weeks ago. I didn't do anything fancy; just edited down clips of the race focusing mainly on the action and put them together along with a leaderboard scrolling across the top to resemble what you would see on the touring races, NASCAR, etc.

At first I was just going to upload the raw footage and leave it at that, but then the idea came to me of collaborating with y'all and seeing if maybe someone or even a group of y'all would like to commentate the race throughout my video.

Now, I've never tried something like this so I'm not exactly sure how it would work, but my thought process is that I can upload the raw footage onto my second YouTube account......the person/people who would like to commentate on it could get together on twitch or whatever and record their conversations/commentary while watching the raw footage. You can then send the recording back to me and I'll re-render the footage with the commentary and upload it onto my main YouTube channel.

Of course credit will be given to all parties involved and I will promote your channel if you have one.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:15 pm

GT: MiNdChArGeR

https://www.youtube.com/user/StreetVersionTouge

Just gameplays, edits (Touge and Drift) I've done a commentary or two, wouldn't mind doing more, Lets plays are stuff I done and want to do more.

Had a entire set of Halo 4 campaign lets plays, from start to finish before I realized that you can't upload any Halo 4 campaign unless your a Machinima partner or licensed partner.

@Tab - Me and Koolaid wanted to do stuff like that, where we would live commentate during the race or something like that. Hope we can do that in the future, doesn't matter who it is but it will be fun!
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:39 pm

@Mind - Thanks, man, you've been added. I was thinking whoever did the commentary on my SPEC Miata footage could stream while they were doing so. I'm not big into Twitch or anything so I'm kind of in the dark as far as how that would work. Hopefully Kona will chime in when he gets a chance.

@Felon - I'd love to help out with the Touge Wars Doubels Event video.

I also have an idea for a community video, but that will have to stay on the back burners for now because I'm a little tied down with other projects. Mind, I know we've spoke about this briefly. I'm torn between creating an event for the community video or just having people send in their best replays and putting something together from that. Just some food for thought.
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:42 pm

Yeah, I'll help out with commentating. I could stream it if needed. Smile
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:14 pm

Awesome, I really appreciate it. I'm thinking the best way for us to do this is for me to upload my raw footage to MediaFire and you can download it from there, do you commentary over it, and then upload what you've recorded onto MediFire for me to download so that I can then upload the completed video to my main channel.

Feel free to stream it and/or upload the completed video to your own page aswell. You can also invite anyone you please to participate with you in the commentary. I should be done with the edits by tomorrow so I'll keep you updated on when I'm ready to get the file over to ya.
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:58 pm

Alright, thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:46 am

Channel Apex Infiniti
GT Hybrid Comet

I have made videos for a long time, tho i lost all my previous videos due to my accident.
I have a HD capture device.
i have only made touge race and drift videos so far, but also moving to btf3 gameplay videos in few days.

Tho i prop cannot participate very much to other video makers due big time differences, but i have made some videos to other ppl too.
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:22 pm

Thanks, Hybrid! You have been added.
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:02 pm

Konasumi wrote:
Alright, thanks. Smile

I'll be finishing the final touches on the video tonight and should have it uploaded to MediaFire by about 9pm your time.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:04 pm

I wanted to do some touge via forza horizon, anyone tubers who up for that sometime?
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:06 pm

Alright. Thank you Tab. Where can I find your Mediafire?
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:15 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
I wanted to do some touge via forza horizon, anyone tubers who up for that sometime?

I'd be down for that.

Konasumi wrote:
Alright. Thank you Tab. Where can I find your Mediafire?

I don't have one set up yet, but I will once I get off work. Can't access the site from this computer.
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:17 pm

@Kona - The file is too large for my free membership on MediaFire. I am going to go ahead and upload it to my 2nd YouTube account under Creative Commons so you can download it there. I'll send you the link when it's done.
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:18 pm

I don't have an HD downloader for my browser, what do I do then?
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:30 pm

If you're able to you can download an hd downloader from keephd or somewhere similar. If you google hd downloader you'll get a bunch of free downloads.

If not then I'm not really sure. You may just have to record your commentary while watching it off YouTube and send that file over to me and I can put it into the video. You'd miss out on livestreaming it though. scratch
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:38 am

That would be fine, the one I have with Firefox is really bad and the one I used on Chrome broke when YouTube updated for the millionth time and the guy didn't care to update the add-on Sad But not streaming wouldn't be a big deal for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:13 am

Sounds good, man. This thing's taking a while to upload due to the huge file size so I'm guessing it should be done around Noon your time.
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:28 pm

@Kona - Sorry for the delay, dude. When uploading it the first time it got rejected because I hadn't verified that account for videos over 15 minutes.. Total facepalm moment, haha.

EDIT: Looks like it's finished uploading! If you search trev98rt on youtube you should find my 2nd channel. I would send you the link, but I can't access YouTube on my work computer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:46 pm

i dont have capture card or any special tools so the process is long. but ill help if i can
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:31 am

I'd be down for editing and commentating.

GT = Koolaid sama
Youtube = www.youtube.com/user/XBernie
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:40 am

Thanks, guys! Y'all have both been added.
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:38 am

New Collab. Proposal!

Alright guys, so it looks like I'll be hitting the 1k subs mark sooner then I expected. I wanted to do a special video to celebrate and was thinking that a Touge Union Community video would be perfect.

Basically what I'm asking is that if you would like to be featured in the video for you to send me 1 or 2 of your touge replays. I'd like to have some good footage of everyone who would want to be featured because I'm thinking of doing a short introductory scene for each person.

I'd also like to try to get as many people as possible into one lobby this week and get everyone parked near the waterfall so I can get some footage of that. Maybe a scene where we're all backing in to the parking spots for a meet or something.

I really want to try to get this done and uploaded on Sunday because I'm expecting to hit the 1k mark within the next couple of days. Of course I will promote anyone's channel who participates and will give credit to all people featured.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Featured List
-jusputit0nmytab
-Hybrid Comet
-Konasumi
-MindCharger
-Steinkrunk
-RevOnCustomz
-Konasumi
-MegaXDora
-Slime KB
-Koolaid
-bukkaz

Last edited by jusputitonmytab on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:53 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)   Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Video Collab. Thread (Community Project - PAGE 2!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next