Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

69 fairlady tune request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan HappyHands
Wakaba
Ryan HappyHands

69 fairlady tune request Empty
PostSubject: 69 fairlady tune request   69 fairlady tune request Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:19 am

I was wondering if anyone could help get started, as what usually ends up happening is - camber + throwing in some soft springs = a lot of dori dori. Any help would be greatly appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
Steinkrunk
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: 69 fairlady tune request   69 fairlady tune request Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:14 pm

Practice your throttle control. I used 1.3 f 1.0 r for camber in my setup. Try using <30 for your diff accel setting. The Z is an "easy" car to drive fast, so just keep practicing with it. If you still think you can't tune it right use sport springs and struts and just worry about tuning your sway bars.
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: 69 fairlady tune request   69 fairlady tune request Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:29 pm

Thanks for checking out Touge Union! As Steinkrunk said, keep the diff at a low percentage. That will help you so much on the touge. I would also recommend keeping the springs soft in the back of the car to eliminate oversteer. Don't use too much camber on the car. My friend MiNdChArGeR made a wonderful tuning guide ( https://tougeunion.forumotion.com/t46-touge-tuning-guide-updated ) if you need any more help upgrading and tuning. Best of luck to you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryan HappyHands
Wakaba
Ryan HappyHands

PostSubject: Re: 69 fairlady tune request   69 fairlady tune request Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:39 pm

Alright thanks guys, I'll keep that in mind Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 69 fairlady tune request   69 fairlady tune request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

69 fairlady tune request
Page 1 of 1