Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R U Faster than a Redneck?

Go down 
+4
lBrawnyemperoRl
philllman117
bukkaz
Steinkrunk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Steinkrunk
Tofu Delivery Driver

R U Faster than a Redneck? Empty
PostSubject: R U Faster than a Redneck?   R U Faster than a Redneck? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:07 pm

Just hosted a lobby to try this out and had a blast! So I think I might open a room again tonight and give it another shot.

Rules are as follows:
B-Class non-American cars
Basic standing start, with me leading.

New downhill will be the first stage. If you pass me and win the stage you advance to the next stage. If I win you will be eliminated.

New uphill will be the second stage. You will use the same car and tune you used for the first stage. Same thing, if you pass me and win you win. If not your eliminated.

Anyone who wins both rounds will receive $10,000 as a prize. You will also be able to say that you are truly faster than a redneck(well faster than me anyhow). If you lose you may receive a message where I make fun of your foreign car if you put up a good fight.

This is just for fun, not trying to be super serious about this. My camaro is pretty awful on the downhill so anyone with a time better than 4'50" should have no problem. That being said try to keep this competitive and don't bring your 4'3x" car out. You can if you like but the racing won't be as close and/or exciting.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: R U Faster than a Redneck?   R U Faster than a Redneck? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:09 pm

Im down for this sounds fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Steinkrunk
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: R U Faster than a Redneck?   R U Faster than a Redneck? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:20 pm

Unfortunately my wireless router is on the fritz so this won't be happening tonight. But I'm gonna use this time to tune my car and hopefully make it faster!
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: R U Faster than a Redneck?   R U Faster than a Redneck? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:44 pm

Thats ok man im not on forza till Tuesday or so. So you got more time to tune Smile
Back to top Go down
philllman117
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: R U Faster than a Redneck?   R U Faster than a Redneck? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:38 pm

Can I join
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: R U Faster than a Redneck?   R U Faster than a Redneck? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:33 am

in case you still do this in about 2 weeks from now i will be definately challenging you in my fd best i run is 46s so it should be close enough to be exciting Wink

but watch out if i win you might receive a message where i make fun of your camaro Wink
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: R U Faster than a Redneck?   R U Faster than a Redneck? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:52 am

Me and a friend did this same kind of race, but not downhill. We used Indianapolis GP... But im up for trying this out.
Back to top Go down
REBELION LIEZ
Water Spiller
REBELION LIEZ

PostSubject: Re: R U Faster than a Redneck?   R U Faster than a Redneck? Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:11 pm

im down ad me JUKEBOXHEROx199
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jukeboxhero199?feature=mhee
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: R U Faster than a Redneck?   R U Faster than a Redneck? Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:35 am

I'm not doing this again.

Oh he'll no.

Mmm mmmmhhh.

You think I'm crazy?

Yo, I ain't got time fo' dat.

No honestly. I can't keep up with you.
Back to top Go down
Steinkrunk
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: R U Faster than a Redneck?   R U Faster than a Redneck? Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:16 am

Lay off the pot mate!

But if mods could close this thread since my Internet connection is too spotty to reliably hold this every week. Plus I've been playing F3 a lot lately :-D
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: R U Faster than a Redneck?   R U Faster than a Redneck? Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:23 am

Admin lockhappy on the job. No, no need to thank me.

Just let me know if you want to reopen it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R U Faster than a Redneck?   R U Faster than a Redneck? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R U Faster than a Redneck?
Page 1 of 1