Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf

Go down 
+4
Smooth92
galeforce97
mitch_wolf
ZeroFoxGiven
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
galeforce97
Water Spiller

CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 10:11 pm

that may be but I find its easier to run on a circuit than the mountain so if you want to learn the basics you can do it there and then transfer them to the mountain
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 10:19 pm

I rather learn everything on the mountain i guess you could say I'm an unorthodox racer
Back to top Go down
http://furaffinity.net
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 10:30 pm

mitch_wolf wrote:
Ok now see I didn't know that cause no one has ever taught me anything about how to drive the 86 touge style that's why I want someone to teach me cause I can't teach myself whilewhile focusing on school and my art

I literally spent over 2-3 weeks giving you feedback, helping you tune your car, and trying to teach you the right line and braking points over the summer. Rolling Eyes

Also the 86 is technically just as fast as the Z because both are capable of mid 33s. Just sayin'

And you can't complain about your opponent's car when you knew he'd be driving it and you accepted anyway. Complaining about the invisible rock corner doesn't help either since it's a danger for your opponent too.

I don't mean to say any of this in a bad manner but I would appreciate it if you were more considerate of other people who HAVE been trying to help you.
Back to top Go down
galeforce97
Water Spiller

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 10:34 pm

Fair enough but also you should look at your racing with others. During the battle there were multiple times where you made contact with Camaro which could have been avoided. First is the obvious hit at the hairpin. In this situation contact was unavoidable but if that hapens you should slow down let them retake the position and then continue. Also your defending is questionable, there were times when you came straight across the front of him when he had a run on you. For reference in circuit racing you are allowed to move twice once to defend (this should be before your opponent has taken the inside and not reacting to him by cutting in front or across him) you are then allowed a second move back onto the racing line (again this is as long as there is no move being made and you aren't cutting across them). When side by side the lead driver is expected to leave room if the other car is alongside them. the same goes for the chasing car where they have to leave room for the other car if they are side by side, so no forcing them into the barrier.

These are things I have learned from circuit racing forums so there may be some changes for touge but these are still fairly appropriate
Back to top Go down
galeforce97
Water Spiller

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 10:35 pm

Im not the most experienced but I have given you all the advise I can if you want more help sadly I'm not the guy to talk to
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 10:38 pm

I am and actually the reason I was complaining about that wall was because I was the chaser and still went in too far even though my opponent missed it in front of me that's why I feel like a complete idiot and also i told you before I got rid of the tune earlier in my 86 when I left the forums and didn't know that later on i would return and that's also why I feel like a dumbass and I wasn't exactly complaining about my opponents car i was just in a bad mood so stuff I said probably looked like I was about my opponents car but it's not I'm mad at myself for my own stupidity
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 10:44 pm

And yeah I see your point about the contacts but certain times during the race i was thinking about these past races I've been where I've been bumped and forced into a drift by one driver and right now is my main foe who I want to defeat
Back to top Go down
galeforce97
Water Spiller

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 10:46 pm

either way you should race as cleanly as possible or you will get a bad rep on the forums and to be fair after what happened before its probably not great to begin with
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 10:50 pm

Also keep your emotions in check and think about what you are writing before posting if you want to avoid being ostracized from here again. Just a friendly tip.
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 10:54 pm

Thanks kraze and I realize that but this guy I've raced before today was getting on my nerves along with the team he was with allowing him and encouraging him to beat me and he wanted to make sure he would win buy doing what to tomoyuki did to takumi saying it's a professionals bread and butter it makes me sick
Back to top Go down
galeforce97
Water Spiller

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 10:55 pm

Wait are you talking about camaro
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 10:57 pm

I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about so I would suggest to just avoid him since he's a textbook internet troll. And don't let yourself get bothered by things like that since in the end we're still just playing a game.
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 11:00 pm

No gale force it's another guy and kraze knows who it is and thanks for the tip kraze but he's done it more than once to me and I want to teach him a lesson about the proper way to race i know we're still just playing a game but the one thing I hate more than anything else in the Internet i hate is trolls
Back to top Go down
galeforce97
Water Spiller

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 11:06 pm

Well I you have a problem with someone by all means play as dirty as you want with them however when racing someone else check you emotions at the door. Camaro hasn't been part of this so race him cleanly with respect. For example if I had a problem with kraze I would quite happily wreck him however if I had a race with you in between I would race you cleanly because you aren't the person I have a problem with.
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 11:10 pm

I tried to race as cleanly as i could but I don't try to pay attention to my mirror too often as paying attention to my opponent just puts more pressure and stress on me and also i was actually trying to pass him at that hairpin but I missed my braking point and I tried to stop but the brakes locked up and the tires skidded so I lost control of the car
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 11:10 pm

That's why I want to have a rematch to race cleanly as possible hopefully this sunday
Back to top Go down
ZeroFoxGiven
Water Spiller
ZeroFoxGiven

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 11:14 pm

I have plans for Sunday, could you do Saturday (technically today) instead? Or if on Sunday, possibly earlier in the day?
Back to top Go down
galeforce97
Water Spiller

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 11:15 pm

Oh I understand that accidents happen but you hae to be aware of your surroundings because if you lost a battle because someone kept cutting across you, you would be rather annoyed so it's good to check because it could cause an accident if you aren't pay attention to your opponent.
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 11:16 pm

We can do it tomorrow I don't have any plans and if my dad leaves me alone tomorrow yeah I can Smile
Back to top Go down
ZeroFoxGiven
Water Spiller
ZeroFoxGiven

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 11:19 pm

Does tomorrow (Saturday, to clarify) at 3 or 4 Eastern work?
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 11:23 pm

I'd say that's a good time that way I can use the morning and afternoon to prepare my car and practice if anybody can be on and give me tips while driving and tell me what i need to work on (im forgetful sometimes btw) while watching me I'd more than appreciate it
Back to top Go down
ZeroFoxGiven
Water Spiller
ZeroFoxGiven

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 11:46 pm

My advice is to go into Test Drive mode so you can drive and tune at the same time, and keep doing runs over and over while making small adjustments. And read the text on the right of the screen that comes up while making adjustments, its helpful. You don't necessarily need someone coaching you. That's the way I do it, anyways.

Cool picture from the battle, I think.
CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 GetPhoto

I'm close to breaking into the 4:39 zone, you'd better start practicing, lol.
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 11:50 pm

Yeah I'd better lol and that is a cool Pic
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 12:36 am

galeforce97 wrote:
For example if I had a problem with kraze I would quite happily wreck him

Haha this gave me a chuckle Laughing in that case I would make sure to be so far ahead from you that you won't be able to touch me haha
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:41 am

Mitch, the thing here is, is that you need to learn to be smooth on your inputs. Unless you do that, then you will also have issues with the rear end stepping out; even if you use an FF, FR, MR, and even some AWD's. Keeping the car in balance is a drivers biggest help, as it allows you to maximise the cars available tire grip. This is why I suggested using something insane and 100% inappropriate to practice with in your most recent AE86 thread, and something that will be a pain in the ass to keep the power going to the rear wheels in check.

I have to also agree with Galeforce, the easiest place to learn this stuff is on the circuit. I understand that you dont like circuit racing, but some of us do race the Nordschleife in the name of "touge" also. It is at the very least worth learning that one circuit. I can also understand if you have had a bad experience with other racers, but that is them; not all of us on here.

I would be more than happy to help you build up your AE86, but you have to be willing to try other things away from Fujimi as well. I could also help you practice driving in game. But you will not like the way I would do that, as I would lock the car to one of my own choosing, on a track you may not like, and the car will be very tail happy. I am a very unorthadox driver in Forza, because I will activly teach and advise people to drift Fujimi before they even grip race on it. The reason I do that, and always suggest it to someone newer; is because the lines for drifting and racing are exactly the same on the majority of corners. It also teaches you throttle control, because drifting isnt just about mashing the throttle. There has to be finess there also, otherwise you will either grip up and hit a wall or spin out and hit a wall. Drifting also teachs brake control, and the biggest help; how to countersteer.

I can do a few runs with you though, and I can then watch the replays from those runs and just give you some advice. I did the same for Bukkaz when he first started on the mountain, and now he demolishes me on Fujimi NDH by 10 seconds. I used to be about 3 to 4 seconds faster than him before he got the Fujiwara zone lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Touge Union :: Forza Motorsport Section :: Battle Lounge-
Jump to: