Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf

Go down 
+4
Smooth92
galeforce97
mitch_wolf
ZeroFoxGiven
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ZeroFoxGiven
Water Spiller
ZeroFoxGiven

CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:13 pm

I agree, much better today than yesterday.
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:15 pm

Well I want to get better but it's much harder for me than it was for you guys that's why I want someone to watch me when I'm practicing and give me pointers on where I need to work on so I can try something different and get better
Back to top Go down
http://furaffinity.net
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:31 pm

Wait a minute, you think it was easy for us to learn how to be quick in forza? I have been playing Forza since 2005 when the first one released, have played GT 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, and countless other racing games since 1989, starting with chase HQ. And I am still not as quick as the fastest on this site. Hell, it took bukkaz like 5 months of constant practice before he was quicker than I was. He would practice almost every day for hours on end. Konasumi, well he has a hotlap term named after him around here now for all the practice laps he has put in since Forza motorsport 3 on Fujimi. As I said before, it all comes down to repetitive practice. Not one single person on here can teach you to be quick. You will just have to bite the bullet and practice if you want to improve. Even the tips we give you wont mean squat unless you buckle down and do that.
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:37 pm

K seems like someone missed the term tips i said tips this time like tell me if I'm doing something wrong like braking and stuff cause i cant see it for myself i cant tell any of that stuff all i know is I need to follow the right line as fast as possible that's it not where the braking points are or how much I need to slow down you know
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:48 pm

It's hard to just hand you everything on a silver platter, it took us months if not a year or two to get as fast as we are now, and just telling you what to do is NOT as simple as you think. Besides memorizing braking points and apex lines you also need to memorize motor reflexes in your hands for mid-corner corrections or countersteer. The only way to have the muscles in your hands memorize the movements is by practicing every week, this is something we cannot just TELL you how to do.
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:50 pm

Look, one of the best ways to really do what you just said above, is to race other peoples ghosts; which you can access from the in game leaderboards. You just pick one that is about a second faster than you, select to race it, and then chase it down. That is one of the best ways to improve while practising. Once you beat that ghost, you head on back to the leaderboards and pick another persons ghost to race against.

Back to top Go down
galeforce97
Water Spiller

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:56 pm

also if you look at the messages after yesterdays battle you have quite a few tips there which could help you
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:59 pm

Yeah I've been trying them out
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 11:32 pm

Hey camarosniper some time this week between 7:00 and 9:00 pm (cause of parents) do you want to have another go
Back to top Go down
ZeroFoxGiven
Water Spiller
ZeroFoxGiven

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 11:55 pm

Only if you think you've gotten faster.
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 11:59 pm

I will keep practicing since I should be free tomorrow
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 2:00 pm

Nearly there just gotta figure out how to turn without using too much steering cause that's another thing that's causing my tail to kick out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf   CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CamaroSniper VS mitch wolf
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Touge Union :: Forza Motorsport Section :: Battle Lounge-
Jump to: