Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Odyssey Eurobeat - The Eurobeat Beginners' Pack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

Odyssey Eurobeat - The Eurobeat Beginners' Pack Empty
PostSubject: Odyssey Eurobeat - The Eurobeat Beginners' Pack   Odyssey Eurobeat - The Eurobeat Beginners' Pack Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:55 pm

Just thought this would be useful for anyone who wants to start making eurobeat music of their own. I'll be buying this myself; I want to give it a shot. This is also $5 until half of the month, until it will be bumped up to $10. Thanks to Odyssey Eurobeat for making this available. You will be needing software to make the music with the sounds provided, as that is sold other places.

I DID NOT CREATE THIS PACK NOR THE SOUNDS IN IT. ALL CREDIT GOES TO TRAVIS OF ODYSSEY EUROBEAT.

Odyssey Eurobeat wrote:
For only $10 via PayPal, you get one bouncy FM bass, three energetic stabs, and five of those signature eurobeat-style synth-brasses, each with at least three octaves ready to be loaded into your sampler so you spend less time on worrying about getting the right sound, and more time on making the song you’ve dreamed of making! Plus, enjoy three drum loops to get your creative juices flowing. All of these sounds, except one of the stabs, have been used in existing eurobeat productions before their use here, including “Stronger”, “Gone”, and much of the Super Ponybeat series.

http://eurobeatblog.com/eurobeat-beginners-pack
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Odyssey Eurobeat - The Eurobeat Beginners' Pack   Odyssey Eurobeat - The Eurobeat Beginners' Pack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:27 am

This siounds cool
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Odyssey Eurobeat - The Eurobeat Beginners' Pack   Odyssey Eurobeat - The Eurobeat Beginners' Pack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:38 pm

BlAcK Kn1gHt 1 wrote:
This siounds cool

Yeah, it's pretty cool! It'll save me quite a bit of time. I'm glad this came available when it did; I was actually pondering the thought of making eurobeat yesterday morning, and then this came out. I bought it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odyssey Eurobeat - The Eurobeat Beginners' Pack   Odyssey Eurobeat - The Eurobeat Beginners' Pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odyssey Eurobeat - The Eurobeat Beginners' Pack
Page 1 of 1