Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one

Go down 
+6
Hybrid Comet
betadood
Konasumi
Edward40Hands
SaintedPlacebo4
bukkaz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:54 am

Konasumi wrote:
Hybrid Comet wrote:
After some incident, my videos were deleted from my channel :/

Did you get hacked or copyright?

*ehm* no i actually deleted them myself affraid

I created a playlist for them, just to clean up a little, so i copyed my videos there. After that, i deleted the original ones, i thought that its ok since i have copies from them in the playlist. So, i deleted them, and VOLA´ !! No more videos, i felt a bit stupid first hahhah.

But its ok, ill make new videos once my capture device arrives Smile
Same channel, Apex Infiniti, just new videos
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:11 am

affraid well I guess shit happens haha that was bad luck
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:27 am

BlAcK Kn1gHt 1 wrote:
affraid well I guess shit happens haha that was bad luck

REAL bad luck, for a moment then i was devastated. I just really like to make forza videos Smile
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:45 am

well if you dont mind could i send my replays to you when you have that capture card so you can make a file out of them and send them to me? I'm not saving too many replays since I forget to do so most of the time so I can promise I wont bomb you with them Very Happy

I found all those programs you told me bout to make that stick-trick with the movie file but after spending hours trying to reconfigure my firewall I came to the conclusion I'd have to turn that sob of to actually even open le fluffie on my computer Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:12 am

BlAcK Kn1gHt 1 wrote:
well if you dont mind could i send my replays to you when you have that capture card so you can make a file out of them and send them to me? I'm not saving too many replays since I forget to do so most of the time so I can promise I wont bomb you with them Very Happy

I found all those programs you told me bout to make that stick-trick with the movie file but after spending hours trying to reconfigure my firewall I came to the conclusion I'd have to turn that sob of to actually even open le fluffie on my computer Evil or Very Mad

ok, im cool with dat, so ill notify you when i get it. It was out of stock from where i ordered it, si it takes a little while, but yeah, sounds good to me Smile

Fluffle (when i used it at least) is a little unstable time to time, charshed few times, freezes etc. So it might be pain in the ass sometimes. You could download usbgui (not the exact name).

It exctracts the sub-movie file from the big movie file (confusion??) file quicker than le fluffle.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:26 am

awesome going to give you credit when i upload videos thats the least for me to do Wink
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:17 am

you just have to wait a couple weeks till´ i get it first. And im gonna make alot videos too for my team, so its a lot of work to do. But i think ill´ manage Smile
Back to top Go down
bigfoot
Touge Enthusiast
bigfoot

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:06 pm

Hybrid Comet wrote:
Actually there is no need to upload them one by one to forza server, that takes time like AGES.

I copy the movie files straight from my xbox hd to a usb stick, then open it with pc with a usbexplorer program. They are all there, so you can download them all by once to your pc.

Saves time like crazy.

And thank you all from nice feedback from my video cheers

Theoretically i should be able to tap into my xboxs hard drive through wifi netwirk. I know i can access music of my pc n phone from xbox menu. Anybody have experience with this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2