Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one

Go down 
+6
Hybrid Comet
betadood
Konasumi
Edward40Hands
SaintedPlacebo4
bukkaz
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Empty
PostSubject: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:32 pm

Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:41 pm

Hey bukkas i have noooo idea of how to do any of the ingame editing or anything, if i send you a replay would you be able to help me out doing a yt vid of it?
Back to top Go down
http://drakeinternationalracing.webs.com/
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:42 pm

sorry man i didnt do the video that was all done by fastlane i just grabbed it off youtube and stuck it on here. Wish i knew how to do it too :/
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:18 pm

Sweet video! The begining was real cool =D
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:59 pm

Thanks man Smile
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:54 pm

Nice video! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:12 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Hey bukkas i have noooo idea of how to do any of the ingame editing or anything, if i send you a replay would you be able to help me out doing a yt vid of it?

It's simple really, everything you need is already in forza. Just go to the replay you want and make clips of all the shots that you want. And as you are saving the clips it will ask you if you want to upload them to forzamotorsport.net. Once a clip is on forzamotorsport.net just log into your windows live id and download the video clip form my forza page. It is a long process but if you can stick with it you can upload all of the clips onto forzamotorsport.net. The alternative way is to get a capture card but these are not free Laughing. Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:15 pm

Easiest way would be a capture card
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:17 pm

yeah my friend that has a gaming channel has a capture card, and plays forza. He said he is happy to do a bunch of our battles if we send him replays.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:19 pm

Thats awesome u can get it done for free Smile lol
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:05 pm

lol yeah, he is trying to get youtube famous as an LPer
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:24 am

Actually there is no need to upload them one by one to forza server, that takes time like AGES.

I copy the movie files straight from my xbox hd to a usb stick, then open it with pc with a usbexplorer program. They are all there, so you can download them all by once to your pc.

Saves time like crazy.

And thank you all from nice feedback from my video cheers
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Good work bukkaz and Fastlane, that was good!
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:43 pm

Glad you enjoyed it man Smile
Back to top Go down
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:38 am

fastlane x wrote:
Actually there is no need to upload them one by one to forza server, that takes time like AGES.

I copy the movie files straight from my xbox hd to a usb stick, then open it with pc with a usbexplorer program. They are all there, so you can download them all by once to your pc.

Saves time like crazy.

Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Themor10
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:22 pm

betadood wrote:
fastlane x wrote:

Saves time like crazy.

Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Themor10

Laughing
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:45 pm

I wouldn't mind doing a few edits for y'all. I record with an HD PVR and edit with Sony Vegas 9.

Just message me on XBL if you ever need help.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:40 am

Hybrid Comet wrote:

Saves time like crazy.

can you recommend a programm to do that? I really want to edit some of my drift replays and youtube them but as you said without a capture card it would take ages

oh btw whats wrong with the video? it says it isnt available?
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:48 am

Hi black kn1ght 1

After some incident, my videos were deleted from my channel :/
But i just ordered a full hd video capture device, the elgato game capture hd, so ill make a new channel once it arrives Smile

It was one of the few ones that had real hdmi input & output plug.

the software that can download all forza movies at once is called a le fluffle or something similar, it had all the instructions with it, hope i helped a bit Smile

Last edited by Hybrid Comet on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:22 am

OK Ill have a look at that once Im at home tonight then Ill just put my replay data to a stick and see what I can see
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:23 am

BlAcK Kn1gHt 1 wrote:
OK Ill have a look at that once Im at home tonight then Ill just put my replay data to a stick and see what I can see

You need to copy the MOVIE file to the usb stick, it may be BIG Smile
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:25 am

well 8gb stick should be enough i think if not ill delete useless replays until it fits Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:51 am

Replays arent in the MOVIE file, those are seperate Smile
Need more help in just about anything, send me msg and ill try to help as much as i can Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:48 pm

Oh I see well Ill go ahead and try to figure it out myself and get back at your offer when necessary
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Hybrid Comet wrote:
After some incident, my videos were deleted from my channel :/

Did you get hacked or copyright?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one   Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bukkaz vs Fastlane x round one
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next