Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***

Go down 
+4
bukkaz
Konasumi
KraZe
SaintedPlacebo4
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:47 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
he did say "after adding" and as a disclaimer i did say "i only watched up to so far" im assuming that came after he teamed up with peeps.
Dang man how far back are you? He teamed up with peeps like 8 years ago Shocked
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:49 pm

Lmao, *bracing myself for fan boy attacks* I literally stopped watching after uhm shoot idk one or two races with the FC and FD brothers xD this was almost a year ago. I would have read mango... but ...

Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Ayee
Back to top Go down
http://drakeinternationalracing.webs.com/
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:53 pm

wait wut? ive got all the time in the world for Initial D!
BTW Takumi just had a roll cage installed in the last episode release last week lol
StrawberryGL wrote:
Trust me, your going to have to check. Some people are pretty sneaky.

Spoiler:

Youre just mad i immortalized you getting crashed on youtube. ;]
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:03 pm

A550 is just right for an FD3S or S2000 Wink I will make both of those lol
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:05 pm

lol trying to be sneaky like he always had it... lol he just got a cage xD

And the idea was to let in some of the cars at high b class stock without letting in the really high performance cars like Aston Martins etc etc.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:13 pm

Trust me nobody here drives super exotics so no Astons, Ferraris, or... Lotuses? Perhaps maybe a Porsche but that is actually believable to see on a mountain pass. Also most everyone here knows each other and we have two unspoken rules: No Forza Aero and no Lotus Elises (others will say no LB cars but that list is forever growing and I don't really care as long as it is not a Lotus lol)
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:16 am

Lol everybody has seen the picture of the kidthat says " wanna touge battle? I will bring my lotus elise with forza aero" lol that kid is asking for a slap! Lol just got that kinda face u wanna punch for no reason haha
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:19 am

You mean this?
Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 31916130
You can thank Konasumi for that one lol
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:28 am

KraZe wrote:
Trust me nobody here drives super exotics so no Astons, Ferraris, or... Lotuses? Perhaps maybe a Porsche but that is actually believable to see on a mountain pass. Also most everyone here knows each other and we have two unspoken rules: No Forza Aero and no Lotus Elises (others will say no LB cars but that list is forever growing and I don't really care as long as it is not a Lotus lol)

That was more so directed at the people in the FM4 forums where this was originally posted. And by LB i really only meant the Lotus Elise or its kin :p I didnt mean "derp lets eliminate all cars inside the top 200"
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:35 am

Lol yep thats the one. Just wanna slap that molestered grin off his face lol
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:44 am

Good thing this isn't the FM4 forums Smile everyone here understands the do's and don'ts of the touge.
In fact, limiting the tires and weight reduction to sport was also generally agreed on before but there were two problems: 1) It is almost impossible to police the cars since neither of those upgrades can be restricted from the lobby and 2) If people limited themselves when racing, their best times could be beaten by any mediocre racer in a public lobby who fully upgraded his car (which means even very experienced racers would fail to clock in the top 100 which is full of Forza aero'd Lotus Elises)
I am pretty sure you understand now why there were people here who were upset with your restrictions initially (myself included). Nonetheless if this carries on I can make a *Street Car* too Cool
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:57 am

The idea wasnt made with top 100 times in mind, and since everyone would face the same restrictions everyone would be affected the same. I guess i wasnt looking at it with the idea of everyone putting down impressive times in a fully tuned and upgraded B500 car, rather everyone putting down impressive times(considering restrictions) in a street'ish car.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:11 am

Ok I see but still people will need time to make cars that match the restrictions (if I were to just slap on the same tunes I have in my race cars the suspension and differential settings would be way off so I would need some time to tune some). Also the A550 restriction for uphill can really leave out many popular hillclimb cars that people use in A class like the GTRs, Evos, Imprezas, and NSXs which means people will need time to find a suitable car for the uphill since they probably cannot even use a down-tuned version of their hillclimb ace (And upgrading a B500 to A550 is not necessarily a good idea since nobody really races B class cars on the uphill anyway so nobody knows which B class cars are good and which aren't which again means more time needed for tuning)
tl;dr
It's very possible that VERY few people show up to this due to others not having a car prepared
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:16 am

The less restrictions on a competition or event, the easier to join, which means more people will join. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:19 am

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
The less restrictions on a competition or event, the easier to join, which means more people will join. Very Happy
silent Damn that was so simple why didn't I think of saying it like that...
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:24 am

KraZe wrote:
Ok I see but still people will need time to make cars that match the restrictions (if I were to just slap on the same tunes I have in my race cars the suspension and differential settings would be way off so I would need some time to tune some). Also the A550 restriction for uphill can really leave out many popular hillclimb cars that people use in A class like the GTRs, Evos, Imprezas, and NSXs which means people will need time to find a suitable car for the uphill since they probably cannot even use a down-tuned version of their hillclimb ace (And upgrading a B500 to A550 is not necessarily a good idea since nobody really races B class cars on the uphill anyway so nobody knows which B class cars are good and which aren't which again means more time needed for tuning)
tl;dr
It's very possible that VERY few people show up to this due to others not having a car prepared

Which is something to be worked out... scratch Laughing
... Erm.. Well then! Compelling argument.. A600 it is. And how about Friday be a test and shakedown day, and from there anyone interested can pitch in on how much time is needed. That solves those two issues.

As for the street vs not street I have decided for the sake of getting this smoother we'll do unrestricted (minus aero and lotus). I want to get the ball rolling, and right now its ground to a halt. There now there is a system, that has teams incorporated (though not needed to participate), and a way to keep track of everything. Is there anything else? I shall edit the rules section now to accommodate for this stuff above.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:28 am

w00t
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:38 am

... Just to jab at you guys I'll make sure to run a special event sooner or alter with some kind of nice reward. Oh did i mention? Street restrictions? lolol jk jk.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:21 am

Great topic to read, made me laugh more than few times. Shame that my time difference to east us is 7 hours, not to mention to west coast 10 hours...
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:06 pm

I got an idea, but i want to run it by you guys. What about having weight classes? (its just an idea dont shoot me!) <2000lbs and >2000lbs? (those numbers are just thrown out there)
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:25 pm

Can a mod go through this and cleanup the deliberations about the rules since they have been changed, I would like to keep this thread clear and clean enough lol.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:45 am

I am definitely down to do this!

Hopefully you didn't take any of the deliberation the wrong way, I have talked to many racers in the past about doing stuff with more restrictions and stuff. Having no race tires or cages or weight is a good change, also no forza area and no lotus is something that I am always down for. I think where you kinda went wrong was penalizing certain cars etc etc.

I want to actually do some things with sport tire restrictions in the near future Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:13 am

has this started yet? and can i use muscle cars ?
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:16 am

holy... I totally forgot this thread existed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***   Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List*** - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Touge Battle Challenge (FTBC) ***Attendance List***
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2