Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Do We Need For Forza 5?

Go down 
+15
RTG SoulStealer
jusputitonmytab
lBrawnyemperoRl
betadood
Soldier2DEnd
LEVINx86
bukkaz
KraZe
SaintedPlacebo4
Hybrid Comet
Koolaid
StrawberryGL
MiNd
Wilson
Konasumi
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

What Do We Need For Forza 5? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Do We Need For Forza 5?   What Do We Need For Forza 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:36 pm

BlAcK Kn1gHt 1 wrote:
I think i posted this before but we NEED the levin 86 and the 2-door versions as well. Plus it would be good if yo could make them solid colored for livery aso

And redoin ALL car models from scratch is what i expect from a probably next-gen forza game

I'm going to have to agree with MEGA here, I know a lot of us want every version of the AE86, but it's probably not going to happen. If they add different body styles for one car, they'll be expected to add them to all of the cars. Just for JDM cars this means hatch and coupe civics, s4 and s5 FC's, Supercharged and non-supercharged MR2's, the list goes on. I don't think they're going to waste time or money making sure AE86 fans get to drive every iteration of the car when they have a perfectly good Trueno to drive.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Need For Forza 5?   What Do We Need For Forza 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:41 pm

As long as it has the same cars that we already have (or more) + Fujimi Kaido, I ain't gonna complain lol but they should be expected to add day-night cycles since Horizon has one, they would probably reserve it for Le Mans and Nurburgring only though...

fingers crossed for pitch black Kaido Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Need For Forza 5?   What Do We Need For Forza 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:52 pm

KraZe wrote:
As long as it has the same cars that we already have (or more) + Fujimi Kaido, I ain't gonna complain lol but they should be expected to add day-night cycles since Horizon has one, they would probably reserve it for Le Mans and Nurburgring only though...

fingers crossed for pitch black Kaido Very Happy

That's exactly what I was worried about. If we even get night racing in the first place, it will be for all the popular tracks first.

I can imagine having the tunnels lit up, and the rest of the course is pitch black save for a streetlight here and there. The town at the bottom would look awesome at night as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Need For Forza 5?   What Do We Need For Forza 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:02 pm

^GT5 only provides a day-night cycle on Le Mans 24h, Nurburgring 24h, and a track called Toscana that has a tarmac stage as well as a rally stage, but that last one is really a sunset-to-night transition instead of a cycle. There are more night-only tracks though.

They could just make night versions of a couple of tracks (like Kaido) instead of a full cycle. It's more realistic unless they make the cycles last a full 24 hours. And that also means TWO kaidos Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steinkrunk
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Need For Forza 5?   What Do We Need For Forza 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:50 pm

How about things they shouldn't have like hmmmmm

1. TRUCKS! Wtf this is a racing game, trucks are meant to pull trailers an shit. They don't belong and a racing sim. I don't think anyone with a hummer h1 would be disappointed their hunk of shit isn't in the game.

2. DUB wheels and the like. This again goes with the racing sim mentality. I'm not going to put spinners on my time attack car so why are they in the game!?!

3. Horrible AI. I shouldn't be able to come in 1st in a C-class car when my opponents are professional B-class racers with upgraded cars. There's a reason I selected that difficulty, I wanted a challenge.

That's it. Fix that shit and that will free up disc space to:

1. Bring back full Rally di Positano. That shit was bonkers and I was definitely let down when it didnt make it to F4.

2. Pay someone $5 to figure out wheels that PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT IN THE GAME

3. More detail on existing cars and tracks

4. DLC cars and tracks that can be voted on. Just set up a thread once every couple of months where you ask people to vote for one car they want in the game. If a whole shit ton of people say they want X car then put that shit in the game.

That's it. I wouldn't go asking for a million kei cars or every touge course known to man because those are very niche markets. From the trend of Forza they are trying to please as many people as possible to try and make as much money as possible. So they're ending up with a very mediocre game that appeals to many. I say fuck it, make an awesome game for the people who actually want it. If someone wants to play soccer(or football)they're going to buy FIFA, not forza.

Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Need For Forza 5?   What Do We Need For Forza 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Mid race joining!

Practice Sessions also

It would be cool to join a lobby set on kaido and drive around and practice with a bunch of others running the mountain
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Need For Forza 5?   What Do We Need For Forza 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:05 pm

Mid practice session joining is what GT5 has and its amazing! The host can set an X minute pre-race session and then everyone in the lobby has X minutes to tune their cars for the track. (Adjust suspension, gear ratios, downforce levels, tire type, etc.). Theres even pre-race qualifying too so everyone can see what the best time is and people will try to beat it for pole position! Very fun indeed, makes the actual race much more awesome because of the anticipation.
Back to top Go down
wunq
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Need For Forza 5?   What Do We Need For Forza 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:20 am

Uphill on a slippery surface (ice/snow) would be so much fun!
Back to top Go down
Velarys
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Need For Forza 5?   What Do We Need For Forza 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:56 am

^ that's possible by messing around with the grip handicap setting in Game Setup.
Back to top Go down
Bruno
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Need For Forza 5?   What Do We Need For Forza 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:03 pm

Rally di Positano full, loved that track
Probably a highway track or something (Wangan anyone?)
I assume night racing is a given, since Forza Horizon has it
Back to top Go down
Velarys
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Need For Forza 5?   What Do We Need For Forza 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:16 am

Bruno wrote:
Rally di Positano full, loved that track
Probably a highway track or something (Wangan anyone?)
I assume night racing is a given, since Forza Horizon has it

Oh yes. That was an excellent track. I'd like Sidewinder (I think that's the name) back from FM2 as well.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Need For Forza 5?   What Do We Need For Forza 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:10 pm

I hope they have the tsubaki line in the next forza. Looks like a really fun road. Especially the part where the road splits into 2 on the left hander Smile
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Need For Forza 5?   What Do We Need For Forza 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:52 pm

^Keep dreaming lol this ain't Arcade Stage Razz
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Need For Forza 5?   What Do We Need For Forza 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:00 pm

Lol yeah I can only dream. I was looking at the road in google maps. It looks fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Need For Forza 5?   What Do We Need For Forza 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Do We Need For Forza 5?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2