Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle.

Go down 
+7
bukkaz
Hybrid Comet
betadood
MiNd
Konasumi
Obelisk
CursedShark15
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle.   Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:45 pm

Obelisk wrote:
CursedShark15 wrote:
Obelisk wrote:
CursedShark15 wrote:
Obelisk wrote:
CursedShark15 wrote:
Obelisk wrote:
V19Triumph68V wrote:
They made far too many mistakes with Horizon, it was a good game, but it was never a GREAT game. They removed too many cars, swaps, and even though the map is a fairly big size, there arent enough roads filling up the map.
Let's hope they make a hybrid motorsport/horizon game.
well I doubt that they will make another game as forza 5 is in progress ( which makes no sense since it will be almost exactly like forza 4 except more cars. And the only possibility that the game could get better would be an update for better events and more cars (especially the rx7 spirit r <3) :p

Well what if they did a cross and created a two-tier championship with street and pro car levels, and then all the night time battles of the Tokyo Drift series?
then they would need to increase the number of people in a public lobby by a lot. They basically cut the amount of people in a lobby by half.

And then add multiplayer championship series too.
yes but tat requires the rally pack for 1600 msp

What?
yea they have virus and playground but rally championships are msp
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle.   Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:45 pm

CursedShark15 wrote:
well I doubt that they will make another game as forza 5 is in progress ( which makes no sense since it will be almost exactly like forza 4 except more cars.
Why would making another installment in the Forza Motorsport series make no sense? Every 2 years the game gets enhanced graphics and, more importantly, enhanced physics. Which is the main reason people even play racing SIMULATORS.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle.   Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:47 pm

KraZe wrote:
CursedShark15 wrote:
well I doubt that they will make another game as forza 5 is in progress ( which makes no sense since it will be almost exactly like forza 4 except more cars.
Why would making another installment in the Forza Motorsport series make no sense?  Every 2 years the game gets enhanced graphics and, more importantly, enhanced physics.  Which is the main reason people even play racing SIMULATORS.

If you wanted a simulator, you'd be more lucky with a game like Gran turismo which focuses on the race. Forza is more car-oriented.
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle.   Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:50 pm

KraZe wrote:
CursedShark15 wrote:
Why would making another installment in the Forza Motorsport series make no sense?  Every 2 years the game gets enhanced graphics and, more importantly, enhanced physics.  Which is the main reason people even play racing SIMULATORS.
well there's nothing really I saw the difference in between forza 4 and 5 racing wise . just more additional detail on cars/tracks.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle.   Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:51 pm

@Obelisk - Could you please explain a bit more I don't understand what you're saying.  And btw I have played/owned Forza 2,3,4 and Gran Turismo 3,4,5.  I don't see how GT is more of a simulator than Forza.
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle.   Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:05 pm

KraZe wrote:
@Obelisk - Could you please explain a bit more I don't understand what you're saying.  And btw I have played/owned Forza 2,3,4 and Gran Turismo 3,4,5.  I don't see how GT is more of a simulator than Forza.
actually I've seen a video that when you stop in a career race. The CPU cars are really dumb and crash into you if you stop in forza 4. However this does not happen in gran turismo. If there was a crash of some sort in a race in real life the other racers would move away from the crash not get involved .
Back to top Go down
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle.   Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:12 pm

Because everyone knows that single player AI is so vital for a racing game.
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle.   Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:23 pm

betadood wrote:
Because everyone knows that single player AI is so vital for a racing game.
well it is more realistic proving the fact that it is more simulative.
Back to top Go down
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle.   Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:01 pm

What makes a game more sim like is the physics, racing against AIs with no human error is not sim racing. And forza is by no means an 100% sim but it's just as good as GT5 and the GT6 demo (if not better in most aspects).
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle.   Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:03 pm

Gran Tursimo and Forza Motorsport are both simulators.

GT is more expansive with their car lists
Forza is more expansive in their upgrading (customer paints and bodykits)
Back to top Go down
V19Triumph68V
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle.   Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:08 pm

I used to play Gran Turismo when it was good (Gran Turismo 1 and 2 lol) and after that I played a lot of NFSU, but as soon as I got an XBOX360 that came with FM2 realized how much more realistic it was compared to the Gran Turismo equivelant which my friend made me play. I do wish that FM would do used cars as well as new, and maybe even having to choose when you buy your car whether it's automatic or manual rather than putting it in an options menu. And Turn 10 said when they released Horizon that both franchises will continue, so there will be a Horizon II and FM5 undoubtably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle.   Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is forza horizon touge dead? if not post here for a battle.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4