Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Left Lane Style Downhill

Go down 
+3
that slime kb
whatusername
lBrawnyemperoRl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

Left Lane Style Downhill Empty
PostSubject: Left Lane Style Downhill   Left Lane Style Downhill Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:16 am

Hey guys ive been runnin into a lobby a few nights back calles Left Lane Touge.

Ive been lovin the hell out of that. Its basically Cat and Mouse but - the name says it - youre only allowed to use the left lane which adds that extra challenge of only havin very few spots to grab for the lead and since you cant go the usual out-in-out the corner speed is REALLY low most of the time. you really need good corner speed or get left in the dust. Ive been practicing this a little bit but its - unsurprisingly - hard to find people who get what to do xD

If anyone wants to give this a go hmu. exact rules i ran below

• Left lane ONLY, its not allowed to go 'cross the right lane (nobody will kill you if youre right wheels run over the median a little though)
  • 150ft outrun distance
  • no Forza Aero!
  • passing allowed (if you can make use of the few sections that are actually 2 left lanes)
  • if contact is made and the lead car spins victory goes to the lead car
  • if the contact doesnt really affect the lead car the race goes on like usual
Back to top Go down
whatusername
Wakaba
whatusername

PostSubject: Re: Left Lane Style Downhill   Left Lane Style Downhill Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:30 am

Thats a replay/race id like to watch or spectate.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Left Lane Style Downhill   Left Lane Style Downhill Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:45 am

forgot to save them but it was pretty tense. been runnin a a-class NSX that night.

send me a friends request if you want we can run a few of them
Back to top Go down
whatusername
Wakaba
whatusername

PostSubject: Re: Left Lane Style Downhill   Left Lane Style Downhill Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:05 am

Lol I think I need more experience on the mountain in general. Seems as a left lane would be an expert race. But id still like to spectate a race maybe follow behind..

Btw what are the differences in time from both lanes and one lane?
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Left Lane Style Downhill   Left Lane Style Downhill Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:49 am

this sounds hot im so down. i actually mess around in hot lap from time to time only using one lane. good fun hmu next time im on
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Left Lane Style Downhill   Left Lane Style Downhill Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:47 pm

Alright sweet Wink

@username i actually never looked at that but its a lot
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: Left Lane Style Downhill   Left Lane Style Downhill Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:44 pm

Koolaid and I did this a few times before, it is pretty fun!

Id recomend trying the old downhill, since the reason most people dislike it as a touge is that its fairly wide.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Left Lane Style Downhill   Left Lane Style Downhill Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:59 pm

Avanti is big into this, alot more since he keeps finding these late night japanese lobbies where they just do one lane touge

Its actually really cool but hard to organize especially in pubs
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Left Lane Style Downhill   Left Lane Style Downhill Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:06 pm

only problem is i only speak very few words japanese yet xD and unlike you speak these guys usually kick you out unfortunately
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Left Lane Style Downhill   Left Lane Style Downhill Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:26 pm

If you pick up what they are doing, they won't kick you, just follow them lol
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Left Lane Style Downhill   Left Lane Style Downhill Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Yeah I done it before too
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Left Lane Style Downhill   Left Lane Style Downhill Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:17 pm

I was in that lobby with Knight and didn't understand at first, but soon got the hang of it. Sucked though 'cause soon after some more people joined the lobby and kept wrecking us.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Left Lane Style Downhill   Left Lane Style Downhill Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:29 pm

yeah especially that little fuck with the r33. i punished him so hard afterwards he was all like "you cant beat my GTR". ive proven him wrong ... 5 times in a row xD
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Left Lane Style Downhill   Left Lane Style Downhill Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:34 pm

Haha, nice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left Lane Style Downhill   Left Lane Style Downhill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Left Lane Style Downhill
Page 1 of 1