Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what would happen if...

Go down 
+8
StrawberryGL
King914
Konasumi
MiNd
Clutch927
betadood
KraZe
xTRSx Unknown
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xTRSx Unknown
Kaido Aficionado
xTRSx Unknown

what would happen if... Empty
PostSubject: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:10 pm

If all the ultimate touge racers and ultimate cars (nsx,rx7 r34,supra,etc) were on one team? How long and tough would it be to beat a team like that just by yourself? (Kind of like tokyo xtreme racer zero or 3 have to beat lower racers to get to the boss)
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/DominusThaDon
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:19 pm

No one would race.

/thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:32 pm

I would race.
Back to top Go down
xTRSx Unknown
Kaido Aficionado
xTRSx Unknown

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:03 pm

Would you at least try tho kraze? Ivy has the right spirit!
Back to top Go down
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:13 pm

It would be called garage K.
Jokes aside though, we already have a leaderboard on forza. And isn't this the third time we wanted to make tokyo xtreme racer, forza edition?
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:39 pm

betadood wrote:
It would be called garage K.
Jokes aside though, we already have a leaderboard on forza. And isn't this the third time we wanted to make tokyo xtreme racer, forza edition?
Exactly.  Plus I can imagine the drama when someone is left out of the "Dream Team" lol
Back to top Go down
xTRSx Unknown
Kaido Aficionado
xTRSx Unknown

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:45 pm

At beta - im not saying lets do that im just asking if yall would race against a team like that by yalls self? Apperantly yall missed the whole question and concept im trying to make out here lol
At kraze - forza dream team already exist its called "Street Version" lol
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:50 pm

I want to battle this dream team, give me a line-up?
Back to top Go down
xTRSx Unknown
Kaido Aficionado
xTRSx Unknown

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:54 pm

At clutch - lol its just a what if
Back to top Go down
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:07 pm

How would we battle a team we are on? And just because we put everyone one the same team does not make them easier to race against or something. At then end of the day if you can't get close to someone else's best time on the leaderboard, 9 times out of 10 you won't beat them. Again though, forza already has a leaderboard. And when you take a look at the top 10 drivers what do you get?

1.Konasumi
2.Mindcharger
3.Kraze
4.Koolaid
5.Wilson
6.Betadood
7.Edward
8.MSR Hydro (is he even on touge union?)
9.Kirk
10.Mulchy

There's your list.
And just because a team has the fastest drivers does not make them the forza "dream team". It just so happens that the people who put in the most work are at the top, crazy right?

Last edited by betadood on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:12 pm

betadood wrote:
And just because a team has the fastest drivers does not make them the forza "dream team". It just so happens that the people who put in the most work are at the top, crazy right?

HEY!!! I have a life you know!
Back to top Go down
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:18 pm

We all "have a life" and it just so happens that the people at the top love racing in forza more than you do. Do professional athletes claim that the other team has no life and that's why they lost? No, they accept that they lost because the other team was better.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:20 pm

Hydro isn't on TU 'cuz he is more of a circuit racer.  If I remember correctly, he had a non-aero Mazda 2 in the 35s right?  Also:

>no Ichigo in top 10

Dem feels ;_;
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:08 pm

So anyone up for an AllStar classic? The east vs west
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:24 pm

What is that exactly?
Back to top Go down
King914
Touge Enthusiast
King914

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:49 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:

amazing idea!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:33 am

betadood wrote:
We all "have a life" and it just so happens that the people at the top love racing in forza more than you do. Do professional athletes claim that the other team has no life and that's why they lost? No, they accept that they lost because the other team was better.

I know what you're saying, I'm just making a joke. Pshhhhh.... Here is my smiley face seeeee geek
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:27 am

KraZe wrote:
>no Ichigo in top 10

Dem feels ;_;

Maybe one day, my constant hot lapping has made my 4:37 more consistent at least, hehe.

I feel like people are enamoured with the idea of a Tokyo Xtreme Racer style team setup because in Tokyo Xtreme Racer you're almost guaranteed to rise through the ranks and challenge the best of the best, because in that game you're the main character. In real life, you may even be driving a Lotus Elise and still be unable to beat the famous top 10. The way I see it you should just challenge the guy above you on the leaderboards, either through a race or through his ghost, and have your TXR style battles that way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:56 am

StrawberryGL wrote:
KraZe wrote:
>no Ichigo in top 10

Dem feels ;_;

Maybe one day, my constant hot lapping has made my 4:37 more consistent at least, hehe.

I feel like people are enamoured with the idea of a Tokyo Xtreme Racer style team setup because in Tokyo Xtreme Racer you're almost guaranteed to rise through the ranks and challenge the best of the best, because in that game you're the main character. In real life, you may even be driving a Lotus Elise and still be unable to beat the famous top 10. The way I see it you should just challenge the guy above you on the leaderboards, either through a race or through his ghost, and have your TXR style battles that way.
Alright strawberry rematch.........jkjk maybe in a little while still got a lot of training to do
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:00 am

betadood wrote:

Ya, but some of us have a life consisting of full time jobs, kids, and other demanding responsibilities. I'd love to be able to hot lap every day to try to get my time down, but unfortunately my job and other responsibilities prevent me from doing so during the week days. I put in as much work as I can when I'm able to though. When I was your age I was an xbox ninja.....now days not so much.

I still think this is an interesting idea though and would accept the list beta put up as the top contending drivers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
BeamierMoth
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:36 am

betadood wrote:

No, it's more like an amateur with a career saying he has a life so.he isn't as fast as a professional. Sure we all have lives, but Forza doesn't pay the bills, and I have  a 20 month old baby and 7 month old pup that require attention, not to mention housework. I play.Forza afer.hours, when even the wife is in.bed - but that hour or two every day does not even begin to compare to how much time some of you arr able to spend/waste on Forza.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:44 am

Good thing I practiced like crazy while I was still in high school, otherwise I'd have no time to gain any skills.  I can barely play a couple of hours a week now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:31 am

KraZe wrote:
Good thing I practiced like crazy while I was still in high school, otherwise I'd have no time to gain any skills.  I can barely play a couple of hours a week now.

I wish there was online play when i was young like most of you.
Back in highschoolI was playing Smash on Nintendo 64
I bet i can smoke any of you on that or gamecube version
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:10 am

Everyone is basing it on time, time can be a factor in extreme cases but its all about finding how to optimize your time.

Pro whatever sport or esport person doesn't just play the game repeatedly, they focus on certain training aspects, exercises or finding your weaknesses. 

I agree with beta, excuses only limit yourself
Back to top Go down
xTRSx Unknown
Kaido Aficionado
xTRSx Unknown

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:14 am

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
+1 But what if your in the middle (Texas,even tho its really South)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if...   what would happen if... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what would happen if...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Touge Union :: Forza Motorsport Section-
Jump to: