Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Velarys' Challenge Thread

Go down 
+2
lBrawnyemperoRl
Velarys
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Velarys
Kaido Aficionado

Velarys' Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:57 am

Hi guys. I desperately need to improve under pressure, and what better way to do that than with a battle or three?

I'll race against anyone running between 38 and 42. Your choice of rules.

Please note that I'll decline anyone that is faster or slower than the times above as it simply wont be fun for either of us.

So challenge me and we'll see how you stack up against the Lexus.

Edit: A word went missing...

Last edited by Velarys on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:34 am

I challenge you. We definately run pretty close battles might be exactly what is necessary
Back to top Go down
Velarys
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:50 am

Come at me bro. Should be interesting.

Hell yeah we do, I'm loving the battles all of us have at the moment.  Four guys within four seconds of each other (PB-wise) is epic. I wuv the Knights <3 

Sunday? Seems to be when we're both reliably online.

Oh, and to anyone else: I'm after as many battles as possible, so don't be put off.
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:55 am

We still haven't done ours!!!
Back to top Go down
Velarys
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:05 am

True. I want a rematch after the battle we had on sunday, anyway. And this time I'll be ready for you pushing me into walls Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:50 am

Lets go
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:50 am

^+1

Sunday is perfectly fine with me. How bout 11am my time? Thats 10am for you.

Is this supposed to be official?
Back to top Go down
Velarys
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:00 am

Oops, totally forgot about our conversation last night, Ivy (can I call you Ivy? Don't really know you is all...)
SC300 vs S15, right? Time and date is up to you since you've got more RL commitments than me. The only thing I'd request is it not be tonight. I want to mess around with my tune a bit if I'm to have any hope of keeping up. You were flying last night!

Yeah, 10AM should be good for me. 
We can make it official if you like (this applies to everyone) or friendly if you prefer. I just want to battle Smile

Oh yeah, I'm fine with up or downhill. I prefer down, but I very rarely race against gravity, so it might be a nice change.
If we do uphill I'll be in an R32. Or an E34 M5 if I can get it to behave.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:51 am

Official would be cool
Back to top Go down
Velarys
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:02 pm

Then official it is!

Standard rules? Cat and mouse, 120ft to win, passing allowed?
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:04 pm

150ft everything else goes

Less hp car leads first. Race ends in the run that meets winning condition
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:26 pm

Sounds good to me, just msage me when you ready and ill let you know if i can race or not. yeah call me ivy
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:16 pm

i think we would have a pretty good battle. im running around the same as you. an official NDH?
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:17 pm

lol all of your challengers are team members. nothing like some friendly comp
Back to top Go down
Velarys
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:59 pm

Yessir, I should think we'd have a great battle slime. You're on.

Lol yeah! Anyone else gonna bite?
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:43 pm

I'll bite Wink
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:12 pm

just let me know when you're free to battle velarys. i figure we can do best of three? whoever wins 2 races first cat n mouse 30 roll
Back to top Go down
Velarys
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Bukkaz, you're on. Maybe this time I'll keep you in sight for more than four corners lol.

Slime, will do. It'll probably be within the next couple of days. I'm game for best of three. Lowest HP leads first run, right?
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:01 pm

yessir. im at 200hp
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:02 pm

"to the wheel"
Back to top Go down
Velarys
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:24 am

I'm aiming to get these done on saturday night. Up for a promotion at work and I can't afford to keep going to bed at 2am lol.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:54 am

holy damn thats great news Wink best of luck so you get that promo. our battle is still dated on sunday tho right??

i also made a topic about it in battle section
Back to top Go down
Velarys
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:10 pm

Thanks man Smile

It sure is. Even got an alarm set already so I don't oversleep and miss it Razz

Slime/Clutch/Ivy/Bukkaz, I'll post threads for our battles either tomorrow or saturday when I'm on the computer.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:28 pm

Yeah thats the exact same strategy. Alarms all the way from the bed to my bathroom all set with a minute difference xD

Does that kill my mood? You bet but its the only way Razz
Back to top Go down
Velarys
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:39 pm

That certainly is an interesting way to go about it. Seems more gentle than mine of relaxing music 10 mins before I need to get up then some Carach Angren at the desired time. Nothing quite like getting woken up by an angry, screaming Dutchman. It's not pleasant, but it sure as hell wakes me up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Velarys' Challenge Thread   Velarys' Challenge Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Velarys' Challenge Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next