Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheeky VS Benjie VS Black Knight!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

Cheeky VS Benjie VS Black Knight! Empty
PostSubject: Cheeky VS Benjie VS Black Knight!   Cheeky VS Benjie VS Black Knight! Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:37 pm

I don't know if I am better off using an old topic or posting a new one? I'm pretty sure everyone opens a new one per video however I may turn this thread into my own battles and update it weekly Smile

This one is again not in best quality due to I forgot to change Roxio settings Sad

Please sub to me though as I'm still only on 19..... ( Gay to ask, right?)

Anyway, here is me down the T with a member Black Kn1ght 1 ( or something like that)

I don't know if Benjie is on here but still, was a fun fun run.... I don't know how I won.

Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Cheeky VS Benjie VS Black Knight!   Cheeky VS Benjie VS Black Knight! Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:52 pm

Nice driving cheeky Smile you were on for a 4:39 pace in the first half of the run Smile
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Cheeky VS Benjie VS Black Knight!   Cheeky VS Benjie VS Black Knight! Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:55 pm

Wait whut, how the hell can you tell just by watching a reply?

I'm pushing my self harder, I have a good amount off touge cars, although some cars destroy the 86 I run, for some reason I just enjoy running her hard... Maybe I will have to keep going against your 86 as it's the fastest / one off the fastest?

I have tried some off your tunes, they are good, however, we all have our own ways off tuning so looks like I'm spending the day looking into some tweaks to hopefully improve my times.

I think I might do a dirty NDH run, I think I could possibly get in the 4.40's in the 240SX OR 86.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Cheeky VS Benjie VS Black Knight!   Cheeky VS Benjie VS Black Knight! Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:56 pm

O can tell because I have check points set up round the course and can determine the time based on what time you are at when you go past them
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Cheeky VS Benjie VS Black Knight!   Cheeky VS Benjie VS Black Knight! Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:00 pm

You, you have the right idea.... I am fast from B-Reverse as I always run that part, but once I get half way... Well, I get lost I guess, what is the section bast B-R? I think I should run that for a few hours and then go for a LB record again....

Also, how long did you spend building the 86 of yours? I think I have gone as far as possible with both off mine, I may send the tunes over tomorrow for you to look at as I am beyond stuck!
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Cheeky VS Benjie VS Black Knight!   Cheeky VS Benjie VS Black Knight! Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:34 pm

After b reverse comes a reverse and I have been working in the 86 for ages and couldnt get it right. The best I got in my own tune was a 4:37 so betadood did me an 86 and that can run 4:34's but I can have a look at it for you and see if everything is in the right place
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Cheeky VS Benjie VS Black Knight!   Cheeky VS Benjie VS Black Knight! Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:43 pm

Thanks bro <3 will send it over tomorrow ( stock wheels = race suspension tune )

I guess its all about practice, Il join some games with ya'll ASAP and get some recording work done, I liked the EK9 battle we had the other day, I'm pretty sure I can keep up with most on B reverse, past that as demonstrated, I just suck!
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Cheeky VS Benjie VS Black Knight!   Cheeky VS Benjie VS Black Knight! Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:48 pm

Yeah the ek9 battle was fun. Yeah just work at a reverse and you will be fine Smile
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Cheeky VS Benjie VS Black Knight!   Cheeky VS Benjie VS Black Knight! Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:02 pm

I'm going to be busy tomorrow then :3 Invite me once you are online bro, best go re-test some skills!
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Cheeky VS Benjie VS Black Knight!   Cheeky VS Benjie VS Black Knight! Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:26 pm

Very nice run.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheeky VS Benjie VS Black Knight!   Cheeky VS Benjie VS Black Knight! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheeky VS Benjie VS Black Knight!
Page 1 of 1