Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!

Go down 
+71
JDMR
G Shock
Akiyama-Wataru
TheWonderBrad
rayzhong
RyeBread HD
Fisher
DARK xDriftzx
CursedShark15
whatusername
DJMack
SladeZer0
Calsonic
BeamierMoth
VinylPork
Absurdwall
Obelisk
Yositayo
eliteswatcow
Mulchy
King914
Zero
daikokuten
Rarity
ducky9r
Siscub
JenosaidoZombie
Ryan HappyHands
Old King
Thatguy1981
SgtRugmuffin
pinoyzn
Clutch927
Canyonkid
V19Triumph68V
Gunner4568
Destiny5150
prodrift101
PepsRocks
Eggroll Chan
Yaksack69
Avanti
CheekyChips
Confined
Memphis Tn
Edward40Hands
bigfoot
daneofthesky
Koolaid
iJakeMx
philllman117
AustinLee8563
Malabar101
Tofu Tank
Retro King
RTG SoulStealer
KraZe
lBrawnyemperoRl
StrawberryGL
AR12Gaming
MrDevil1232233
kirk707
betadood
jusputitonmytab
Konasumi
Hybrid Comet
that slime kb
RodneyCDS
bukkaz
Steinkrunk
MiNd
75 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:05 pm

There is no perfect line unless you master the basics first, its all based on braking, throttle control, weight shifting and knowing the limits of your car and tune.

You yourself have to find a single line that works for you and your tune.
It doesnt need to be the fastest line, just one that works and is able to run a clean lap with.
Once you feel confident in that line, next is to be able to manipulate it with braking and throttle control.
Only then you are able to do that you can begin to find the perfect line.
I say this because experimenting with manipulation leaves you to find lines that will set the car in an optimal position for the upcoming corner or straight away.
This will also give you a number of options when put in a battle situation which is a definite plus.

Heres a public lobby from a while back when i ran a 35

Kona's also got a bunch of vids running 31-36's on his channel
Back to top Go down
King914
Touge Enthusiast
King914

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:18 pm

^ yea obviously every car is gonna have a different perfect line Very Happy i love looking for those lines in non competitive cars !!
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:50 pm

Like Koolaid said, every car is different. This is not the perfect line but here's my replay of my 31.5 clean on the downhill with full controller inputs with superlight.

Back to top Go down
ducky9r
Water Spiller
ducky9r

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:48 pm

I couldnt watxh the vid u posted but i watched some od ur utube vids. Battle for first had an epic finish. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:33 pm

Here I Go. I retired from american cars and started using JDM again, mainly back to my S15. well since american cars feel so diferent it killed my times with JDM . i dont play as much as i use to but i do want to get a bit faster. im back to hitting 41s with S15 but i cant get that extra few secs off. so im asking for a teacher. like i said i dont play much but if i can get a few runs here and there with some 1 who can help it be of great help. so if anyone wanna willing to teach me get in the 30s groove. let me know, if not its cool.
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:50 pm

I'm willing to teach the ways of the Rx-7 FD if any newcomers are interested!

message me and i'll see what I can do!
Back to top Go down
ducky9r
Water Spiller
ducky9r

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:52 pm

I could use some rx7 help. I made one and have beat all mt s14 times with it. I was hightly impressed.
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:53 pm

well if you'd like add me on xbox and i'll give you any help you need!

GT: spMulchy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:11 pm

Kraze Beta or Strawberry. who ever is willing to help
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:05 pm

Are you still working with the S15 ivy? I have actually been working on my old tune and can help on some lines that work well in that car and stuff like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:26 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
Are you still working with the S15 ivy? I have actually been working on my old tune and can help on some lines that work well in that car and stuff like that
i just started working on it. buddy of mine actually sent me an old tune i made and was working with that but my best so far is still 4:41
Back to top Go down
eliteswatcow
Wakaba
eliteswatcow

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:28 pm

Timezone:EST
Desired teacher: StrawberryGl

I really want to become better in the Rx-7 Fc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:32 pm

So...... is Kraze my teacher??? just wanna know
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:02 pm

^If there is anything specific you want to know or just general tips let me know.
Back to top Go down
Yositayo
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:07 pm

Gamertag:PinoyPikachu
Timezone:PST
Desired Teacher:MindCharger

I seem to have a lot problems on the mid section and the last section and I think also the first sections. I also think I start slow down way to much into corners, I would need help on that, probably tuning also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:01 am

KraZe wrote:
^If there is anything specific you want to know or just general tips let me know.
i just wanna get past 40 with S15, my lack of practice cant be the reason , can it?
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:46 am

Send me a message on live and ill fr ya!
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:55 am

GT: RMedia Obelisk
Time Zone: Eastern Sea Time (Atlantic)
Desired Teacher: StrawberryGL

Do take care, I'm deaf.

I just want to build practice with Touge before I start finding racers to battle.
Back to top Go down
ducky9r
Water Spiller
ducky9r

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:08 pm

Hit me up rmedia. Ill do some runs with u.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:10 pm

Sure thing--Message me on XBL and i'll do some runs later today. I run D class to S
Back to top Go down
ducky9r
Water Spiller
ducky9r

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:11 pm

Cool. Ill send u a few cars that handle good on touge and that pro members have run great times in.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:18 pm

I already have some basic cars, but thanks for offering.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:20 pm

^ what cars do you run on the mountain?
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:26 pm

I'll just list them by class, low to high

D: Toyota 2000GT
C: VW Corrado
B: 2003 Toyota Celica
A: Mitsubishi Eclispe (1990s model)
S: Subaru 22B

I chose them based off of this list here:
http://yakuzas2s.myfreeforum.org/about3.html

They all fall within the compilations of those rules on that forum.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:35 pm

Hey ducky9r, how come you didn't message me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next