Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is very off topic....but

Go down 
+6
lBrawnyemperoRl
jusputitonmytab
MiNd
KraZe
Hybrid Comet
betadood
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

This is very off topic....but - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is very off topic....but   This is very off topic....but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:56 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
jusputitonmytab wrote:
If the accessibility of guns makes killing easier and therefor causes more killings....then how does anyone make it out of a gun show alive??

I know it seems easier to blame the tool used in a tragedy, but honestly we are overlooking the real problems by a long shot.

There have been a number of accidental shootings at gun shows recently, I think there always have been but now with the gun debate they take more notice of it.

Yes, but accidents happen everywhere. We don't try to ban cars just because of wrecks resulting in death....and those numbers far exceed the number of people killed from firearms.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: This is very off topic....but   This is very off topic....but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:00 pm

Holy crap I just googled it lol so they trade and sell off about 1000 guns in a day? That's a LOT of guns. I can MAYBE understand why someone would want a handgun or shotgun for protection in their house but anything beyond is that just... wow.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: This is very off topic....but   This is very off topic....but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:02 pm

jusputitonmytab wrote:
Yes, but accidents happen everywhere. We don't try to ban cars just because of wrecks resulting in death....and those numbers far exceed the number of people killed from firearms.
Not where I'm from but I see your point. However, a car is meant for transportation whereas a gun is meant for killing. A better argument would be sports/super cars though.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: This is very off topic....but   This is very off topic....but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:04 pm

KraZe wrote:
Holy crap I just googled it lol so they trade and sell off about 1000 guns in a day? That's a LOT of guns. I can MAYBE understand why someone would want a handgun or shotgun for protection in their house but anything beyond is that just... wow.

I like tab's car analogies, so i'll do another one.

That's kind of like someone who isn't into cars scoffing at people that own more than one, or owning sports cars or something. By their logic, who needs more than one car? Why would you need all that horsepower just to drive around? They aren't into cars, they don't understand it. You aren't into guns, so you end up saying similar things. Why would you need more than one gun? Why do you need all that firepower? The answer is, they don't. Just like we don't need all our horsepower.

Unless you were surprised by the amount of guns sold by one gun show in a day, in which case everyone that bought a gun could have been buying a shotgun or handgun, and it ended up totaling 1,000 by the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: This is very off topic....but   This is very off topic....but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:07 pm

In this thread... we save the world.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: This is very off topic....but   This is very off topic....but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:15 pm

KraZe wrote:

This is very off topic....but - Page 2 DfQUDRJ
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: This is very off topic....but   This is very off topic....but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:16 pm

I'll give you three reason for owning an assault rifle off the top of my head..

Hunting
I own two assault rifles....both of which would most likely not be my first choice in a home invasion, but I do hog hunt a lot here in Texas because they are a huge problem for crops in our area. My SKS with a 20 rnd magazine does the job perfectly for me on every hunt.

Protection
Now, look at the situation Katrina put those people in....home owners and business owners had to protect their property and family because our government did not react in a timely manner at all.. If those people did not have their firearms...most of which were assault rifles...then they would not have been able to protect their property or even their lives or the lives of their loved ones.

Government
Some people like to argue that the 2nd amendment was put into place to protect hunters and some even state that the 2nd amendment is "out-dated". First off the 2nd amendment has nothing to do with hunting...it has to do with our ability to protect ourselves against a tyrannous government. I'm not saying our government is or ever will be tyrannous, but that does not give them the rite to take away my ability to protect myself against them if it ever comes to that.

Just because a rifle looks scary does not mean that it can jump up and shoot people on it's own..

It's crazy how much the media has pushed fear into the minds of our country and they have literally sold more guns the past couple months than any gun manufacturer could hope for.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB

PostSubject: Re: This is very off topic....but   This is very off topic....but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:55 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
The whole video games blame is stupid. If someone can't tell the difference then real life and Grand theft auto then theres a problem. Video games could be the cause in 5 year olds who don't know the difference between real life and video games but......if your kid is playing Gran theft auto in pre-school then that is parental issues, not the game itself.
Thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is very off topic....but   This is very off topic....but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:56 pm

StrawberryGL wrote:
KraZe wrote:

This is very off topic....but - Page 2 DfQUDRJ

Hahahahahahahahaha!!! kinda creepy man
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: This is very off topic....but   This is very off topic....but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:31 pm

^It's EPIC haha
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: This is very off topic....but   This is very off topic....but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:44 am

MEGAxDORA wrote:
MiNdChArGeR wrote:
The whole video games blame is stupid. If someone can't tell the difference then real life and Grand theft auto then theres a problem. Video games could be the cause in 5 year olds who don't know the difference between real life and video games but......if your kid is playing Gran theft auto in pre-school then that is parental issues, not the game itself.
Thank you

AMEN! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is very off topic....but   This is very off topic....but - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is very off topic....but
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2