Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New guy looking to test skills

Go down 
+2
xTRSx Unknown
D Vasky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
D Vasky
Wakaba

New guy looking to test skills Empty
PostSubject: New guy looking to test skills   New guy looking to test skills Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:20 pm

Hey guys ive been drifting up and down Red Rock mountain a lot in Horizon, looking to test my skills against real people, if anyone's interested message me on XBox Live, gamertag is: D Vasky

I usually tune S Class but will tune up or down if you dont have anything in that range.
Im also down for some drag racing id anyone wants =D
Back to top Go down
xTRSx Unknown
Kaido Aficionado
xTRSx Unknown

PostSubject: Re: New guy looking to test skills   New guy looking to test skills Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:25 pm

Welcome to the forums, your the first person to post anything regarding horizon, most touge racers here race on forza 4 being you can tune your car and being that fujimi is still fun, if you find a racer on horizon I wish you the best of luck, also alot of touge racers are tune for B class and A class hope to see you on fujimi
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/DominusThaDon
D Vasky
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: New guy looking to test skills   New guy looking to test skills Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:27 pm

damn ill have to buy Forza 4 then :/
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: New guy looking to test skills   New guy looking to test skills Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:32 pm

I do have Horizon but play just for fun, Forza 4 is where all the serious Touge is run Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D Vasky
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: New guy looking to test skills   New guy looking to test skills Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:34 pm

any idea how much it is? ill definitely buy it haha
Back to top Go down
D Vasky
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: New guy looking to test skills   New guy looking to test skills Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:36 pm

well i havent really started yet cause ive only raced someone in the touge once and we were drifting for fun hahaha thats why i came here
Back to top Go down
D Vasky
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: New guy looking to test skills   New guy looking to test skills Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:40 pm

oh word, well ill get it ASAP, just watched some youtube videos of FM4 touge and it looks rad.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: New guy looking to test skills   New guy looking to test skills Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:02 am

Forza 4 beats horizon ten to zero dudes, but yeah.
WELCOME D VASKY!! Smile I have horizon, tho i have played it like 20 mins Very Happy

Last edited by Hybrid Comet on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: New guy looking to test skills   New guy looking to test skills Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:47 am

Welcome man.

I used to play horizon a lot. it really a cool game unless you expect it to feel exactly like forza motorsport 4. but after i beat it online-mode didnt keep me interested enough so i sold it again

If you want to run sometimes just go ahead and send me a FR on xbox i do mostly uphills though. slow as fuark on the downhill
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: New guy looking to test skills   New guy looking to test skills Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:48 am

I've done a couple battles on Horizon, but they do not compete with the awesomeness that Forza 4 provides when battling.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy looking to test skills   New guy looking to test skills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guy looking to test skills
Page 1 of 1