Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[REQUEST] AE86 tune

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

[REQUEST] AE86 tune Empty
PostSubject: [REQUEST] AE86 tune   [REQUEST] AE86 tune Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:50 pm

Im looking for someone to build me an 86 for the downhill. Im struggling to break 4:40 with my tune. I just wanna see if my tune could be better and a little easier to drive. Anything would be really appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] AE86 tune   [REQUEST] AE86 tune Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:55 pm

I already sent you the tune that I have so I can't help you more than I already have Sad Wasn't that 4:40 set by your own tune? Maybe more tuning knowledge will benefit you more than someone else's tune. Just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] AE86 tune   [REQUEST] AE86 tune Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:58 pm

I know u did kraze and it was a great tune Smile but was just more used to my own tune. I would tune it myself but im not great at tuning. I just know how to do base tunes
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] AE86 tune   [REQUEST] AE86 tune Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:59 pm

A new one?
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] AE86 tune   [REQUEST] AE86 tune Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:02 pm

^^ fast times dude Wink
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] AE86 tune   [REQUEST] AE86 tune Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:04 pm

Nice Smile would u be willing to gift it to me Wink
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] AE86 tune   [REQUEST] AE86 tune Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:10 pm

Check out the Complete Tuning Guide if ya haven't already. Also keep that in mind when looking at other peoples tunes.

How I kinda transitioned from using mainly other people tunes to my own, I did alot of reading about each part of the tune and then looked at the tunes of other to see how it differed, also driving to see how it feels different.

Knowledge is power!
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] AE86 tune   [REQUEST] AE86 tune Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:35 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
Check out the Complete Tuning Guide if ya haven't already. Also keep that in mind when looking at other peoples tunes.

How I kinda transitioned from using mainly other people tunes to my own, I did alot of reading about each part of the tune and then looked at the tunes of other to see how it differed, also driving to see how it feels different.

Knowledge is power!
ive looked through it a number of times thats how I know how to make a base tune for cars Smile but the sections im really interested in are unfinished
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] AE86 tune   [REQUEST] AE86 tune Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:37 pm

bukkaz wrote:
MiNdChArGeR wrote:

Knowledge is power!
ive looked through it a number of times thats how I know how to make a base tune for cars Smile but the sections im really interested in are unfinished

Oops Sorry about that :/

Keep an eye on it in the next day or so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] AE86 tune   [REQUEST] AE86 tune Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:59 pm

Thats fine man no worries Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] AE86 tune   [REQUEST] AE86 tune Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REQUEST] AE86 tune
Page 1 of 1