Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video

Go down 
+14
Mugen SK
RTG SoulStealer
REBELION LIEZ
MrDevil1232233
that slime kb
kirk707
Konasumi
jusputitonmytab
bukkaz
Avanti
Hybrid Comet
MiNd
KraZe
lBrawnyemperoRl
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

[EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Empty
PostSubject: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:55 am

What's this all about?:

So I'm trying to get as many TU-members as possible into one lobby for a little car, drift, and race show along with a little cruise around fujimi. Nothing competitive just a little layed back meet.

I'd like for everybody to pick their favourite JDM (if possible. If you really dont like JDM and want to run something else I can live with that) and we will also do multiple runs so switching cars is possible about 2 or 3 times in total.

What I also want to do is to make a little video about this for utube so please only join in if youre cool with that.

Would be nice to get a full lobby which has the nice side effect that in case shit happens the cars wont take damage so please just post here if you want to be in and what time would be good for you. Was aiming at either saturday or sunday. I will not interfere with any competitions so if you have a battle that has top priority.

Check the rules below:

- No Forza Aero (exception is the rear wing on the FD I'm ok with that)
- Drive clean, accidents are okay intentional hitting will have you kicked Wink
- if possible japanese/asian car
- no storefront paintjobs, it's ok if it's made by someone else on request especially for your car but nothing everyone can have (Since I can't control that I put my faith into all the participants to regard this rule)

and the most important one

- Chill and enjoy the meet xD

Participants LIST FULL NO MORE SIGNUPS POSSIBLE!!! (pls check below):

- BlAcK Kn1gHt 1
- KraZe
- MiNdChArGeR
- Hybrid Comet
- Avanti
- bukkaz
- justputitonmytab
- Felon
- Konasumi
- kirk707
- MEGAxDORA
- that slime kb
- MrDevil1232233
- RTG SoulStealer
- REBELION LIEZ
- Mugen SK

Extra spots in case we're short on drivers (1 open spot left):

- PepsRocks
- TupacsSouljah

Last edited by BlAcK Kn1gHt 1 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:54 am; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:05 am

Always down for meets like this, count me in Smile

<------- aw shit nigguh
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:15 am

I'm down Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:18 am

Count me in bro!

You know, few back me and mugen sk tried to oragnise a jdm carshow meet, almost similar like this, tho it was only for the show at benchamark track.
Back to top Go down
Avanti
Kaido Aficionado
Avanti

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:50 am

Hell Yea! I been wanting to do something like this for awhile. Count me in!
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:55 am

Im in Smile
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:57 am

Hybrid Comet wrote:
Count me in bro!

You know, few back me and mugen sk tried to oragnise a jdm carshow meet, almost similar like this, tho it was only for the show at benchamark track.

Yeah I want to combine the show aspect with some drift and leisure racing stuff and a little convoi tour around the mountain with the hottest cars the forum has to offer Wink

Awesome how good the response to this is. Didnt expect that Smile

so 10 spots left people sign up if you want to be in
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:06 am

The best thing about cruising with many people is oncoming traffic ^_^
Back to top Go down
Avanti
Kaido Aficionado
Avanti

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:07 am

Yes!
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:16 am

Seems legit....I'M DOWN!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:20 am

KraZe wrote:

Yeah to avoid crashing when the cruise happens we stick to the correct lane and no overtake on risky spots. Would be a shame if the cars broke for nothing
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:22 am

BlAcK Kn1gHt 1 wrote:
KraZe wrote:

Yeah to avoid crashing when the cruise happens we stick to the correct lane and no overtake on risky spots. Would be a shame if the cars broke for nothing

If we get 13 people we won't have to worrry Very Happy No damage after 13 cars are in a race!
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:23 am

Yea but still Smile if possible id like to get clean material cause the video sure wont be showing any crash scenes

btw i posted a possible bgm track in the music thread if somebody would like to take a peek.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:29 am

i agree that no traffic, tho it would be most fun Smile

IM IN!! Smile

Are there gonna be seperate runs for drift, touge and show scenes?
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:36 am

no we'll just do one after another and do seperate runs just for changing cars if somebody wants and to have seperate replays no use in having on 30minute replay right? Smile

we will have both lanes in action though during the cruise and if the roads clear you can speed as well maybe a short Cat&Mouse rush forward just dont overtake in a narrow turn and head on collide with a group of cars and mess everybody up. apart from that i want the road as busy as possible Wink
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:51 am

Aight cool Smile

Beware lag tho, it has killed many videos
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:06 am

yeah i hope were spared with it Smile
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:55 pm

Count me in!
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:16 pm

alright awesome participants list updated Wink
Back to top Go down
kirk707
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:01 pm

Im down, this sounds fun!
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:59 pm

Ill bring my so called ek4 look-a-like Wink
Thats my new main car, thanks to that mad looking owl Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:26 am

am i to late to join in? if not then im in
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:53 am

MEGAxDORA wrote:
am i to late to join in? if not then im in

youre in Wink
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:11 am

This is gonna be so damn awesome guys, cant wait
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:14 am

it sure is Wink pretty excited myself going to get me some more nice rides before this starts.

oh btw i updated the rules section in the first post a little please make sure to read it again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video   [EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Touge Union JDM Meet/Cruise/Drift incl. Video
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next