Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

one make circuit racing...... opinions??

Go down 
+3
KraZe
jusputitonmytab
WesmanE
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WesmanE
Water Spiller
WesmanE

one make circuit racing...... opinions?? Empty
PostSubject: one make circuit racing...... opinions??   one make circuit racing...... opinions?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:08 pm

Even though its obvious what it is, afor those who dont know. A one make race is a race featuring just one type of car from a certain manufacture. These races are held almost everywhere. Japan europe usa thailand singapore and other countries. Most common one makes are civic and miata. I think it would be cool to start doing a one make series. Every time someone wins they get a handicap so it'll be fair. And last place gets an upgrade. Of course I'd need feedback from everyone on whether or not this seems like fun. All comments and suggestions are welcome.
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: one make circuit racing...... opinions??   one make circuit racing...... opinions?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:23 pm

Could be interesting. We do have something similar to that going on with the N2AE86 series.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
WesmanE
Water Spiller
WesmanE

PostSubject: Re: one make circuit racing...... opinions??   one make circuit racing...... opinions?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:35 pm

Yea luckily for me that race got postponed last night and I got to enter today. Lol.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: one make circuit racing...... opinions??   one make circuit racing...... opinions?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:01 pm

A spec miata or spec civic series would be cool Smile
Back to top Go down
WesmanE
Water Spiller
WesmanE

PostSubject: Re: one make circuit racing...... opinions??   one make circuit racing...... opinions?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:08 pm

Spread the word yo^^^ rules are simple for the cars and we can have votes on what tracks to race and number of laps for each. We would have to set a base horse power cap for everyone to start with though.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: one make circuit racing...... opinions??   one make circuit racing...... opinions?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:13 pm

Ask Konasumi, he's done spec races before. The fun thing is that everyone has the same car with the same parts (so no horsepower cap just literally the same car) but everyone has a different tune for every track Smile
Back to top Go down
WesmanE
Water Spiller
WesmanE

PostSubject: Re: one make circuit racing...... opinions??   one make circuit racing...... opinions?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:56 pm

I'll start asking people if they like the idea. I'm sure most of the people we race with often would be game. I know koolaid would be down for some spec miata racing. I personally am looking forward to some civic races in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: one make circuit racing...... opinions??   one make circuit racing...... opinions?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:14 pm

Kraze is right. Spec races are so much fun. I would love to see some more circuit in the near future.
Back to top Go down
kirk707
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: one make circuit racing...... opinions??   one make circuit racing...... opinions?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:43 pm

If we could set one up so we could have diff cars or just new cars each race that'd be kewl but no matter what im down for some spec racing
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: one make circuit racing...... opinions??   one make circuit racing...... opinions?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:36 am

I think a spec civic race would be cool then again spec miata sounds nice as well I'm down for both of it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: one make circuit racing...... opinions??   one make circuit racing...... opinions?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:21 am

WesmanE, seems to me that you have enough interest to go ahead and make a thread in the "Race/Events/Comps" section.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: one make circuit racing...... opinions??   one make circuit racing...... opinions?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:45 am

Yeah, if you want you can make a thread in that section, make sure when you post there you have more of the rules and stuff already set up Very Happy

Big fan of doing like a Gen 3 Miata spec race, used to watch some of that series Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one make circuit racing...... opinions??   one make circuit racing...... opinions?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

one make circuit racing...... opinions??
Page 1 of 1