Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[REQUEST] Team Sticker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

[REQUEST] Team Sticker Empty
PostSubject: [REQUEST] Team Sticker   [REQUEST] Team Sticker Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:29 pm

Hey I desperately need a sticker for my Fujimi Black Knights team in the style of the Speed Stars, Night Kids or Red Suns stickers. Plain with a little something that makes them special and unique. Would need them in a few colors to put them on different colored cars too.

Need black, white, red, blue, yellow and purple texted stickers would be sweet if someone could make some and i would also pay them of course lets say 50k per color
Back to top Go down
bigfoot
Touge Enthusiast
bigfoot

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Team Sticker   [REQUEST] Team Sticker Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:09 pm

If its a solid color even if its locked all you do is push x to change color while your sizing it
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Team Sticker   [REQUEST] Team Sticker Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:44 pm

Ok but still I need it unlocked cause I need to be able to give it to new Team members as well and I'm somewhat untalented at doing it myself Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Team Sticker   [REQUEST] Team Sticker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REQUEST] Team Sticker
Page 1 of 1