Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet and Greet discussion East Coast*

Go down 
+3
KraZe
Mulchy
Koolaid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

Meet and Greet discussion East Coast* Empty
PostSubject: Meet and Greet discussion East Coast*   Meet and Greet discussion East Coast* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:03 am

Well i've been looking forward to the American Gran Prix in New Jersey since ive seen this vid last summer.

A couple days ago i brought it to mindcharger's attention and thought it would be a great idea for the community on the east coast state side to meet up for such an awesome event.
Sadly, after doing a bit of research i found out that the june 2013 new jersey event has been canceled and rescheduled to 2014 due to lack of planning FAIL*
http://espn.go.com/new-york/story/_/id/8523373/bernie-ecclestone-postpones-inaugural-grand-prix-america-2014

Which still brings up the meet and greet idea.
Since the Grand Prix is canceled both Mind and I thought it would still be fun if everyone met up for a Formula D event or something.

Discuss!

Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet discussion East Coast*   Meet and Greet discussion East Coast* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:01 am

That video shits on gymkhana 5, lol Shocked
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet discussion East Coast*   Meet and Greet discussion East Coast* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:50 am

FORMULA DRIFT @ Road Atlanta: May 10 - 11 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rotary
Tofu Delivery Driver
Rotary

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet discussion East Coast*   Meet and Greet discussion East Coast* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Mulchy wrote:
That video shits on gymkhana 5, lol Shocked

Any video shits on Gymkhana 5.
Back to top Go down
King914
Touge Enthusiast
King914

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet discussion East Coast*   Meet and Greet discussion East Coast* Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:34 am

we should hit up the wekfest meet this year, its gonna be epic. I went last year and it was bananas its in jersey tho.
Back to top Go down
bigfoot
Touge Enthusiast
bigfoot

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet discussion East Coast*   Meet and Greet discussion East Coast* Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:34 pm

Sounds fun
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet discussion East Coast*   Meet and Greet discussion East Coast* Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:37 pm

Koolaid wrote:
Well i've been looking forward to the American Gran Prix in New Jersey since ive seen this vid last summer.

A couple days ago i brought it to mindcharger's attention and thought it would be a great idea for the community on the east coast state side to meet up for such an awesome event.
Sadly, after doing a bit of research i found out that the june 2013 new jersey event has been canceled and rescheduled to 2014 due to lack of planning FAIL*
http://espn.go.com/new-york/story/_/id/8523373/bernie-ecclestone-postpones-inaugural-grand-prix-america-2014

Which still brings up the meet and greet idea.
Since the Grand Prix is canceled both Mind and I thought it would still be fun if everyone met up for a Formula D event or something.

Discuss!

Of course I have to live on the other side of the USA. lol
Back to top Go down
bigfoot
Touge Enthusiast
bigfoot

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet discussion East Coast*   Meet and Greet discussion East Coast* Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:58 pm

Damn i really wanna see the gp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet discussion East Coast*   Meet and Greet discussion East Coast* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet discussion East Coast*
Page 1 of 1