Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't join Touge Life #2 or even launch the map and any of the modpack cars.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bingoliath
Wakaba

Can't join Touge Life #2 or even launch the map and any of the modpack cars. Empty
PostSubject: Can't join Touge Life #2 or even launch the map and any of the modpack cars.   Can't join Touge Life #2 or even launch the map and any of the modpack cars. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 1:24 pm

As the title states, I need some help, cause nothing is working atm. What should I do, I have none of the DLCs.
Back to top Go down
Bingoliath
Wakaba

Can't join Touge Life #2 or even launch the map and any of the modpack cars. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't join Touge Life #2 or even launch the map and any of the modpack cars.   Can't join Touge Life #2 or even launch the map and any of the modpack cars. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 1:38 pm

Figured it has something to do with the TnT cars.
Back to top Go down
NorwayDude
Water Spiller
NorwayDude

PostSubject: Re: Can't join Touge Life #2 or even launch the map and any of the modpack cars.   Can't join Touge Life #2 or even launch the map and any of the modpack cars. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 4:26 pm

Think its because of the Rx7s in the TnT pack uses assets from the kunos Rx7.
Only way to fix it is getting the japanese pack dlc i believe.
Back to top Go down
Dustyne
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Can't join Touge Life #2 or even launch the map and any of the modpack cars.   Can't join Touge Life #2 or even launch the map and any of the modpack cars. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 4:33 pm

I'm having a similar issue, seems to crash when it trys to loads the E36
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Can't join Touge Life #2 or even launch the map and any of the modpack cars.   Can't join Touge Life #2 or even launch the map and any of the modpack cars. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 10:53 pm

Dustyne wrote:
I'm having a similar issue, seems to crash when it trys to loads the E36

Typically problems with that car, is because you didn't fully remove the old before installing the new one.,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't join Touge Life #2 or even launch the map and any of the modpack cars.   Can't join Touge Life #2 or even launch the map and any of the modpack cars. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't join Touge Life #2 or even launch the map and any of the modpack cars.
Page 1 of 1