Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

86 full throttle corner

Go down 
+3
Koolaid
KraZe
bukkaz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

86 full throttle corner Empty
PostSubject: 86 full throttle corner   86 full throttle corner Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:33 pm

Just did a little clip of me and my 86. Sorry its rubbish quality i took it from my phone lol
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: 86 full throttle corner   86 full throttle corner Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm

Wow! was that C or B class? anyways that is one of the trickiest corners on Kaido, taking it full throttle requires a perfect entry speed. I'm very surprised that you have gotten this good already Smile Just to further your improvement as a driver, take this advice... Your entry speed was fast as hell, but since you entered a bit TOO fast you had a bad line for the second corner, causing you to brake and lose all of your momentum on the exit. Practice finding a line that maximizes your average speed in this section Wink
Again, awesome driving! I can see you breaking the 4:40 barrier soon.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: 86 full throttle corner   86 full throttle corner Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Thanks man that means alot to me Smile It is my b class version but my c class can do it just as fast Smile I entered it at97mph so I think if I go in at about 75 maybe I could hold my momentum through the corner. My 86 is weird. Sometimes when I drive it, it feels like I have all the grip in the world on exit speed. Thats when I get the low 40 times but on other runs I drive it exactly the same way and it slides alot :/ just trying to get my head around why it does that lol
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: 86 full throttle corner   86 full throttle corner Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:13 pm

I think you can do faster than 75mph. Well the 86 requires very precise throttle control, even 1% more throttle on the exit than the rear tires can withstand can cause a slide Neutral
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: 86 full throttle corner   86 full throttle corner Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:15 pm

Oh I didnt know it was that sensitive! I will have to work on that then. Accel work is hard lol but it rewards you well when you get it right Smile
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: 86 full throttle corner   86 full throttle corner Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:08 pm

nice entry, shouldve throw the telemetry up there so we could get more details out of it.

try letting off the throttle right at the 8-9 second mark of your vid then counter steer immediately to shift the weight after the first apex then full throttle out when you feel or see the line.
with that you should be able to go thru that section in one solid fast motion.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: 86 full throttle corner   86 full throttle corner Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:16 pm

Yeah I guess I should have brought it up. I will post another video soon so you can see everything im doing Smile and thanks for the advice guys Smile
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: 86 full throttle corner   86 full throttle corner Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:46 pm

I think what Koolaid meant to say was that the first thing you do is hook your inside tires into the gutter. When you get to the second corner, go full throttle and shift your weight back so that your 86 is only on 3 wheels and your inner front tire is floating over the lidless gutter. At the exit, proceed to enter the Fujiwara Zone and teleport to the finish line. Laughing
Back to top Go down
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: 86 full throttle corner   86 full throttle corner Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:06 pm

Not a bad line at all you just need to work on how you handle the car. It is a bit hard to judge what speed you are at without the telemetry as koolaid said, although I would pay attention to how the car is feeling. It would seem that the entry speed was too fast and the car was sliding towards the outside wall, if this happens you just need to tap the brakes slightly but you noticed it just a bit too late. Naturally you broke right next to the wall before you hit it which killed your cornering speed for the next turn. I would recommend that if the car is too loose and you are sliding towards the wall apply a slight amount of braking and use less throttle. Just make sure to do it earlier than you did in the video. Likewise if you are cornering too slow after braking then give it more gas. Not to much though, we all know what the 86 will want to do after that Laughing.
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: 86 full throttle corner   86 full throttle corner Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:50 pm

Dang, that was really fast.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: 86 full throttle corner   86 full throttle corner Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:39 pm

KraZe wrote:
I think what Koolaid meant to say was that the first thing you do is hook your inside tires into the gutter. When you get to the second corner, go full throttle and shift your weight back so that your 86 is only on 3 wheels and your inner front tire is floating over the lidless gutter. At the exit, proceed to enter the Fujiwara Zone and teleport to the finish line. Laughing

Some day someone will find a way to warp to the bottom of the mountain. Maybe this game will be like Ocarina of Time sooner or later...

Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: 86 full throttle corner   86 full throttle corner Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:44 am

Heh, modders already modify leaderboard times, or so i heard Smile
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: 86 full throttle corner   86 full throttle corner Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:36 am

KraZe wrote:
hahahaha yeah thats what I was ment to do with the gutters but just missed them and because I missed them it wouldnt let me teleport
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: 86 full throttle corner   86 full throttle corner Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Hybrid Comet wrote:
Heh, modders already modify leaderboard times, or so i heard Smile

They do it only for drag I believe. I have seen a Hummer do a Mile in a second. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: 86 full throttle corner   86 full throttle corner Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:22 am

Wow thats an fast hummer, hummer from hell eh Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 86 full throttle corner   86 full throttle corner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

86 full throttle corner
Page 1 of 1