Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forza Motorsport 6

Go down 
+13
RTG SoulStealer
Maji of Bacon
xTRSx Unknown
Obelisk
Peacock
bukkaz
Ialyrn
KraZe
MiNd
Avanti
lBrawnyemperoRl
Koolaid
Smooth92
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 5:38 pm

Looks shit
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 8:08 pm

The Forza series has gotten obsessed with realism, Fujimi doesn't fit into that mindset.
Back to top Go down
Maji of Bacon
Tofu Delivery Driver
Maji of Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 8:37 pm

Well why not?
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 8:51 pm

Lime rock is about a few hours from me! I could go there if I wanted to.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 9:04 pm

FD3S is confirmed to. Now hopes are up for the FC. Think the GSL aka FB was announced as well right?
Back to top Go down
ZeroFoxGiven
Water Spiller
ZeroFoxGiven

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 9:06 pm

Lime rock? Hell yes! I live 45 minutes from there! Great track and facility, can't wait to compare forza times to real life times!
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 6:09 am

Maji of Bacon wrote:
Well why not?

Fujimi isn't a real track. Once a game becomes more "realistic", they want to distance themselves from any street tracks being used in real life. Its the reason the people over at Pikes Peak won't license the track to any game, also its the reason why in the few games that have "street tracks" they are usually filled with billboards and racing signs to make non realistic, this is what Kaido Battle does.

Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 7:09 am

MiNd wrote:
Maji of Bacon wrote:
Well why not?

Fujimi isn't a real track. Once a game becomes more "realistic", they want to distance themselves from any street tracks being used in real life. Its the reason the people over at Pikes Peak won't license the track to any game, also its the reason why in the few games that have "street tracks" they are usually filled with billboards and racing signs to make non realistic, this is what Kaido Battle does.

Dirt Rally has pikes peak in it, and fm still has fictional road courses in the form of Alps and Prague. Plus the new Rio track that is coming with FM6. At this moment we can only speculate if Fujimi will be in FM6 or not, and there are still a couple of locations left to be revealed before the release day. Not to mention that there is always the possibility for them to add more tracks after release, much like they did with FM5. We will all just have to wait and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 9:21 am

Whatever happened to that petition someone on here made? Did that get any further?
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 12:41 pm

lBrawnyemperoRl wrote:
Whatever happened to that petition someone on here made? Did that get any further?

I keep an eye on it, it was me who started it up. But there is no way near enough signatures for T10 to even consider it. There are currently only 282 signatures, and the link was passed around a few forums. AeroHD also put the link in one of their videos, and I believe IrishGunner did also. So it had exposure, I guess the majority of people just do not care for Fujimi. So we are firmly in a minority here, and probably the reason why we never got it back in FM5. There is always the possibility for it to return in FM6 or future titles though, who knows. It is a 50/50 chance every time.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 2:42 pm

Ialyrn wrote:
MiNd wrote:
Maji of Bacon wrote:
Well why not?

Dirt Rally has pikes peak in it, and fm still has fictional road courses in the form of Alps and Prague. Plus the new Rio track that is coming with FM6. At this moment we can only speculate if Fujimi will be in FM6 or not, and there are still a couple of locations left to be revealed before the release day. Not to mention that there is always the possibility for them to add more tracks after release, much like they did with FM5. We will all just have to wait and see what happens.

Just checked out the Dirt Rally game, can see why they would include in in a rally game. Maybe they loosened on their ways, but if I remember correctly there was an article about how they wouldn't license the rights to a number of racing games etc.

Alps and Prague fictional but they are the "Eye candy" tracks, Alps was the one they hand built and showed off in trailers and demos. Prague was the same for Forza 5, and Rio will be for 6.

I hope I am wrong in my thinking, but logically with all the things T10 have been doing in physics, graphics, and tire research they had, seems to be going full realistic.

I think we have a slight chance we get 1 or 2 of the fictional tracks back but I'm not sure it will be Fujimi. The touge community and drift community combined is probably only 1% of all forza players total even if our 1% is more dedicated then the rest.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 9:02 pm

4 more tracks announced:
- Circuit of the Americas
- Hockenheimring
- Sonoma Raceway
- Autodromo Internazionale Monza

Really glad about those tracks especially Monza but our hopes for Fujimi Kaido or a remake on FM6 are basically dead.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 9:11 pm

People were freaking out about CotA when GT Academy round r came out. And here Forza beat them to the punch. I just REALLY hope they cut back on the DLC, change the season pass to cover all DLC or make DLC free like GT does.
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 3:29 pm

Obelisk wrote:
 I just REALLY hope they cut back on the DLC, change the season pass to cover all DLC or make DLC free like GT does.

I dont personally want T10 to cut back on the DLC, as long the DLC is good. They often provide a decent selection of cars, and hopefully they will add more tracks. But if the DLC is free for FM6, then T10 have no incentive to make any DLC for us. Let alone make the DLC of the same quality we have all come to expect from them. They are game developers after all, and it is an additional way for them to make extra cash to keep giving us all further improvements to the game.

The issues with the DLC for FM5 only arose because they redid the vast majority of the content for it, which was far better than the way that PD handled things with regards to GT5 on the PS3. They was always going to be in a catch 22 situation in this regard though. They was either going to have to cut the content back, or port over the assets from the 360. I for one am glad they did the former.

One thing that is a shame though, especially with this been the 10 year anniversary of Forza. Is the fact that they didnt bring back Fujimi for the release of FM6. There is still a very slim hope they will bring it back via DLC, but only time will tell on that front. It will be a crying shame if they leave such an iconic forza track out to pasture though.

What I am surprised about however, is the fact that not one modder for Assetto Corsa or Rfactor has ported it over. More so for the fact the 3d model is out there somewhere, as it was ported into GTA4 on the PC a long time ago. Yet Iberian Mini was ported into Assetto quite some time ago, but it does have a fair few missing textures though.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 12:28 pm

To be honest the various new tracks + the new wet weather system (alongside the F1, Can-Am, and Touring cars) make me wanna get this game even without Fujimi Kaido. And if it's true that FM4 will become reverse-compatible with the XB1 soon then I really might jump in on this. Problem is I have no idea who else on this forum is interested in the game...
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 1:28 pm

I will be getting FM6 Kraze, that much is certain. I just enjoy racing in forza too much, and even without my TX wheel; I can still drive quick enough to get top 300 times. With the rain on some tracks also, it will provide a new challenge not available in any other Forza Motorsport game.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 2:54 pm

I will be getting this also
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 12:40 am

Me too. Already have it on preorder
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:27 pm

I will most likely get it, And will probably race a decent amount.

I just want Fujimi back so that will bring new life to the community, like the first 2 years of FM4, where there were always touge lobbies open, you could always find and talk to racers of similar interests.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 4:48 am

Still hoping they bring it back as track DLC including weather and night time options
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 4:12 pm

Just saw the new car announcements for FM6 and i was quite please that the 97 SC300 made it back to the lineup. Now hoping you can put the 2JZ in with the cross swaps being possible
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 4:13 pm

Just saw the new car announcements for FM6 and i was quite please that the 97 SC300 made it back to the lineup. Now hoping you can put the 2JZ in with the cross swaps being possible
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 4:29 pm

Dear fuckin god the demo swept me right off my feet. This game sounds looks and simply feels so amazing its hard to put it in words. Just those rain effects and how the puddles etc affect the driving is gorgeous to say the least Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 5:56 pm

Looking good Very Happy hopefully this surpasses FM4 despite not having Fujimi Kaido.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 5:04 am

Chances are high it will. And who knows what kind of Track DLC there is down the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Motorsport 6
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next