Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P Robin Williams.

Go down 
+2
KraZe
Ialyrn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

R.I.P Robin Williams.  Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Robin Williams.    R.I.P Robin Williams.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:59 pm

Robin williams has past away, he will be missed. I grew up watching the things he made, such as mork and mindy, and his amazingly funny films.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/robin-williams-dies-actorcomedian-is-found-dead-aged-63-9662979.html
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Robin Williams.    R.I.P Robin Williams.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:05 pm

This is just sad. A suicide?
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Robin Williams.    R.I.P Robin Williams.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:07 pm

Very sad news indeed
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Robin Williams.    R.I.P Robin Williams.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:28 pm

I never would have thought a guy like him would go by suicide...it just reminds me even more to be more accepting and tender with people even if they don't look like they need it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Robin Williams.    R.I.P Robin Williams.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:31 pm

"What Dreams May Come" is airing right now where Robin Williams and his family died and he tries to rescue his wife from hell who killed herself. This is eerie man.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Robin Williams.    R.I.P Robin Williams.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:33 pm

Guys, someone on IGN predicted this three days ago.
http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/are-people-bracing-themselves-for-the-fact-that-robin-williams-will-die-soon.454158743/
Back to top Go down
takumi8699
Water Spiller
takumi8699

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Robin Williams.    R.I.P Robin Williams.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:26 am

StrawberryGL wrote:
...it just reminds me even more to be more accepting and tender with people even if they don't look like they need it.

^Very true strawberry well said. This is very saddening and prayers go out to him tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Robin Williams.    R.I.P Robin Williams.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Robin Williams.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Touge Union :: Off Topic-
Jump to: