Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Video] Ignition | A Touge Montage by Konasumi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

[Video] Ignition | A Touge Montage by Konasumi  Empty
PostSubject: [Video] Ignition | A Touge Montage by Konasumi    [Video] Ignition | A Touge Montage by Konasumi  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:31 pm

This right here is my first attempt at making a montage of anything. Hope you enjoy this!

Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Ignition | A Touge Montage by Konasumi    [Video] Ignition | A Touge Montage by Konasumi  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:40 pm

Fix the exposure/contrast/levels/curves, too many of the dark colors blended in together and hid a lot of details.

Does Clannad relate to the anime?
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Ignition | A Touge Montage by Konasumi    [Video] Ignition | A Touge Montage by Konasumi  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:48 pm

1. I am trying to find the correct levels of contrast to work with. I wanted to make it have a bit more contrast than normal for this video in particular to add an action, focused kind of feel to the video.

2. Yes it does. I got those Dangos and the Logo off of the storefront.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Ignition | A Touge Montage by Konasumi    [Video] Ignition | A Touge Montage by Konasumi  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:23 pm

Song? I like it
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Ignition | A Touge Montage by Konasumi    [Video] Ignition | A Touge Montage by Konasumi  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:29 pm

KraZe wrote:
Song? I like it

DJ Harmonics & SmK - Finally Free

Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Ignition | A Touge Montage by Konasumi    [Video] Ignition | A Touge Montage by Konasumi  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:19 am

Koolaid wrote:

Does Clannad relate to the anime?

H-how did you even catch that? lol

I like it, but if you need some more constructive criticism I can say you might not want to use the "slowdown" effect so much. The very first one was beautiful, but after that it got more and more uninteresting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Ignition | A Touge Montage by Konasumi    [Video] Ignition | A Touge Montage by Konasumi  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:09 pm

I liked it!

Some slowmo tips would be, 1, like strawberry said, use it sparingly. Also, do the normal speed and go back and record the slowmo separate. and lastly, In most cases it is better to mute the game sound in slowmo (The engine constant reving isn't a pleasant slowmo sound Very Happy).
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Ignition | A Touge Montage by Konasumi    [Video] Ignition | A Touge Montage by Konasumi  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:24 pm

Thanks so much for your feedback guys! It was my first montage so it was not perfect, I will work on mastering the slowdown and where it should go. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Ignition | A Touge Montage by Konasumi    [Video] Ignition | A Touge Montage by Konasumi  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Video] Ignition | A Touge Montage by Konasumi
Page 1 of 1