Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Everybody, what i miss?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xTRSx Unknown
Kaido Aficionado
xTRSx Unknown

Hello Everybody, what i miss? Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everybody, what i miss?   Hello Everybody, what i miss? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:59 am

Well i havent been on forza or TU for a good while due to school and work and well besides the slow death of the touge scene what all did i miss?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/DominusThaDon
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody, what i miss?   Hello Everybody, what i miss? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:04 pm

Pretty much nothing. Some Hot Version 10-lap Tsukuba Challenges.
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody, what i miss?   Hello Everybody, what i miss? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:25 pm

You didn't miss all that much. We got a new header, made a Twitter page, and had a Tsukuba event. That's about it.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody, what i miss?   Hello Everybody, what i miss? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:59 pm

And we diversed to gran turismo 5 and 6 touge
Back to top Go down
xTRSx Unknown
Kaido Aficionado
xTRSx Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody, what i miss?   Hello Everybody, what i miss? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:26 pm

@Kraze - is it too late to be apart of these Hot Version events?
@Kona - sweet and when are you continuing your Lets Play ITC?
@Knight - i see that now i need to get my a PS3 and get both GT5 or GT6 unless said otherwise. And i honestly never thought id see that day FBK would disbanned, that shocked me the most when looking through the threads!
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody, what i miss?   Hello Everybody, what i miss? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:32 pm

Sorry, I don't have plans on continuing that series. I will continue making videos soon. I'll probably make some GT6 content when I get the time.
Back to top Go down
xTRSx Unknown
Kaido Aficionado
xTRSx Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody, what i miss?   Hello Everybody, what i miss? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:48 pm

How is GT6 by the way? im loving the car choices and track count, still sad with the engine sound but how is the physics and touge scene looking as well?
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody, what i miss?   Hello Everybody, what i miss? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:56 pm

GT6 is great. The touge scene is running on Nurburgring at the moment, but once the course maker comes out, that might change.
Back to top Go down
xTRSx Unknown
Kaido Aficionado
xTRSx Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody, what i miss?   Hello Everybody, what i miss? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:12 pm

sweet guess im getting a PS3 then lol and i wounder how many touge tracks will be created by the members of TU?
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody, what i miss?   Hello Everybody, what i miss? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:16 pm

I'm not too sure. I would prefer a few, but I wouldn't mind having a ton of tracks to race on.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody, what i miss?   Hello Everybody, what i miss? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:09 pm

I really wish PD would hurry the fuck up and give us the Course Maker they promised as well as the "real" engine sounds since apparently the ones on the game are merely placeholders (I call BS on that though).
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody, what i miss?   Hello Everybody, what i miss? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:19 pm

Woof
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody, what i miss?   Hello Everybody, what i miss? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody, what i miss?
Page 1 of 1