Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My first official battle challenge!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
V19Triumph68V
Tofu Delivery Driver

My first official battle challenge! Empty
PostSubject: My first official battle challenge!   My first official battle challenge! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:56 pm

Before I actually say who I'm challenging, I'm gonna make a quick footnote for everyone that's run with me. Well, I know my best time in my best car might be much higher than the person I'm challenging (4:40.3 in a B-Class MX-5 1st gen), but that isn't the point of the challenge that I'm issuing. I would like to test myself in a car that I know i'm extremely slow in against some one of similar times.

--I would Like to run against GoverningNick. I will not be using any of my Miata's, or my MR-S, or any of those cars. I will be running either my Spirit - R or my AE86. (I havent decided yet, I run 48's at best in my 86 and consistant 47's in my Spirit - R) I am really just trying to get used to the feel of a real battle with a rolling start. If you choose to accept this, I think it could be a really fun battle and I will allow you to choose all rules besides car class. I would like to run B-Class on New Downhill.

I look forward to hearing your reply and thank's for reading this huge challenge lol.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: My first official battle challenge!   My first official battle challenge! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:50 am

Im pretty much out of practice so i guess id be running similar times to yours. We should run sometime
Back to top Go down
V19Triumph68V
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: My first official battle challenge!   My first official battle challenge! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:49 pm

Sounds good to me. I have different cars that run different times consistantly, so just lemme know what kinda times you're doin n I can pick a reasonable car to battle with. I think you have me added on xbl, too. So you can always msg me on there, too.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: My first official battle challenge!   My first official battle challenge! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:25 pm

Coolio will do that. You got a headset right?
Back to top Go down
V19Triumph68V
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: My first official battle challenge!   My first official battle challenge! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:36 pm

Yea, I got a headset finally lol. During BSTT I had to do my battle with mulchy without one. It kinda sucked lol.
Back to top Go down
GoverningNick
Water Spiller
GoverningNick

PostSubject: Re: My first official battle challenge!   My first official battle challenge! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Mate the fastest I've ran is a 4:49, but I'm in.
Back to top Go down
V19Triumph68V
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: My first official battle challenge!   My first official battle challenge! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:13 am

That's the spirit! Just lemme know when you're available n we can get it done. @BlackKnight my headset has been messin around on me, so hopefully it'll be fixed before we battle =].
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: My first official battle challenge!   My first official battle challenge! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:47 am

No worries i doubt ill be free before monday anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first official battle challenge!   My first official battle challenge! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first official battle challenge!
Page 1 of 1