Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident

Go down 
+8
CursedShark15
Clutch927
lBrawnyemperoRl
GoverningNick
Koolaid
bukkaz
KraZe
Konasumi
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Empty
PostSubject: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:29 pm

Reports are coming in saying that Paul Walker has died in a fatal car accident. My heart and prayers go out to him and his entire family. Reports state that his Porsche slammed into a tree, resulting in an explosion shortly after. Another person was reported dead.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/paul-walker-dead-at-40-fast-and-the-furious-actor-dies-in-car-accident-report-20133011

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/30/paul-walker-dead-dies-car-accident-fatal-fire-crash/

http://www.nydailynews.com/1.1533786 ( Most Reliable - Confirms Subject )

There are many more articles about the subject on the internet by numerous news sources. These are just the three that were most popular at the time of writing this thread. This is also not a hoax as others have stated. Paul's reps have confirmed the matter as well as other Twitter posts by trusted sources.

If you still don't believe this, here's a link to the tweet on his official profile.

https://twitter.com/RealPaulWalker/statuses/406984510367350784

Last edited by Konasumi on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:31 pm

I THOUGHT SOMEONE WAS TROLLING ME ON FACEBOOK
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:11 pm

Me too, and I wish that this was a troll story.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:19 pm

:/
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:47 pm

Too soon, Junior... RIP Sad
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:12 pm

Theres already meme's saying he still owes a 10 second car and i saw responses saying "too soon junior" lol
But seriously tho, its too soon to be joking his death
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:28 pm

I dont think any death should be joked about
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:32 pm

Eh sorry couldn't help myself but for once that stupid quote actually kinda applies. The saddest thing is how tragically ironic it was. Almost like a sick joke.
Back to top Go down
GoverningNick
Water Spiller
GoverningNick

PostSubject: Re: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:35 pm

Someone got a video of it burning up, he had to be dead by the time this video was recorded.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=515818601858698
Back to top Go down
GoverningNick
Water Spiller
GoverningNick

PostSubject: Re: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:37 pm

This guy is the man who introduced me to JDM, with his Supra, his BNR34, his other BNR34, and practically everything else he drove. Without him, I would still be a V8 loving idiot.
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:31 am

GoverningNick wrote:
This guy is the man who introduced me to JDM, with his Supra, his BNR34, his other BNR34, and practically everything else he drove. Without him, I would still be a V8 loving idiot.
I don't believe loving V8 engines makes you a complete idiot, but I do agree with what you are saying. He introduced me to JDM as well, and I'm thankful he did.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:27 am

Wow when i read it on this other thread bout the memorial run lobby i didnt quite believe but this is horrible. Very sad news indeed.

Kinda speechless at the moment dont know what else to say
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:36 am

My Gtr is gonna be blue now, I'm honestly at a loss for words. Paul walker, vin diesal, Michelle rodriguez have all changed my life with the movies they've made, the cars they've driven, and te life styles they've lived. Fast and furious will always be remember by you, and I can guarantee they'll find a way to put you in the new movie coming out next year. You and your family will be in my prays, and I hope that every time I drive my GTR, you'll be looking down and smiling. Go home to car heaven I'll see you there one day. R.I.P Paul Walker aka "Brian O'Conner" aka "GTR God"
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 am

Honestly I thought it was a hoax at first but apparently not since it was announced on cnn so really there is no way around it.
If they still continue the fnf franchise, I dont think it will be the same without him, replacement or not.
Rip Paul Walker

*Also I've heard rumors that he wasn't the one driving the porsche. *
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:52 am

He wasn't, he was a passenger, that much was confirmed. At this point, they will either cancel F&F7 or they will find a way to finish it without him but either way it's not gonna go well.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:54 am

Yeah the cars supposed to be his but he let a friend drive. A carrera gt is supposed to be extremely tough to drive. Maybe it wouldnt have happened if he drove himself who knows

I wonder whats gonna happen to fnf as well. Especially since theyre still in the process of shooting #7
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:05 am

Shit man I had my hopes up for ff7 now its basically gone without brian. :/ Atleast there's Jason Statham
Back to top Go down
King914
Touge Enthusiast
King914

PostSubject: Re: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:07 am

with the look of the accident they just mainly died because of the fire how ironic tho 24 hrs after his death hoax he really ends up dying!
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:20 pm

The man who was driving the car was Roger Rodas, a former racing driver, so it's not like it was an amateur who spun out. Even more strange.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:23 pm

Maybe some third person caused them to spin like that.
Back to top Go down
pinoyzn
Wakaba
pinoyzn

PostSubject: Re: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:10 pm

I was reading an article earlier that there was skid marks in a figure eight near the crash site. It is unconfirmed if that was related to the car loosing control.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:46 pm

I feel like the accident may have been caused by something with the car itself or some outside circumstance that caused the accident.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:54 pm

To be honest, even racecar drivers make mistakes. It doesn't take a lot to lose control of a car if you're speeding. If me and my friend were in a Carrera GT we would definitely want to hoon around a bit.
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:05 pm

Yea tru dat.
whats done is done
Just gotta see what universal had to say about that in fnf7

Wait hoon around?
I mah be young but where im at the best iv seen to hooning around is going 5 mph about the speed limit or going at 6 revs in 1st in my bros car while he drives.
But it barely hapens again.
But If you're driving a really expensive car hooning might not be exactly the best thing to do...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident   Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paul Walker - Dead in Fatal Car Accident
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next