Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!

Go down 
+7
Mulchy
betadood
bukkaz
Koolaid
lBrawnyemperoRl
KraZe
Ialyrn
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:31 am

Wow thanks for the comment Ialyrn it was a nice read. I agree though, especially the reason that T10 has cut some features is because of the new system. Although everyone expects a new console to deliver more and more than the predecessor, it's up to the developers to extract that potential from the XB1 in the first place. Being a launch title with little time to understand how to exploit everything the new gen consoles have to offer, it's understandable that they wouldn't be able to deliver everything the fans had hoped for (although their car and track choice priorities can seriously be questioned). I bet Polyphony thought about this too when they decided to make GT6 for the PS3 which was a console they came to understand to the fullest over the years.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:29 am

Ialyrn wrote:
Apart from the most recent and highly modeled cars (which is mostly the auto vista cars from FM4), the rest have essentially being rebuilt from the ground up. With most cars that where in FM4, just tweaking the mesh to fit on the new system (and forza vista) really wouldn't work.
I would like to believe that they built everything from the ground up but there are some cars that are questionable.
Of the cars i own, the celica, ae86, and fd seem as if they just barely did anything but fix the sounds and how the car takes damage.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:26 am

I had the same suspicion while watching the forzavista video of the ae86 on utube
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:18 pm

Seems like a pretty cool change
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:28 pm

i like how you obviously can "paint" a car in brushed metal (thats what the hachiroku looks like at least) but i dont quite see where they remodeled the car
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:45 pm

It looks like the PI index has been redone, as well as a lot of other options being re-categorized.

The youtube channel has multiple other videos of different cars which is cool
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:15 am

Mulchy you may be mad, there are still a bunch of imperfections when it comes to painting cars and adding different body kits...

also posted the 86 sound test in another thread
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:35 am

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 5:50 pm

Some more video's of my FM5 single player races. The Yas Marina one is quite funny!!!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 8:15 am

The no online replays is really putting a damper on a lot of the ideas I had for videos. I had to deal with this in Forza Horizon and was really hoping it wouldn't be that way for FM5. Those are some sweet races, Ialyrn.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:41 am

jusputitonmytab wrote:
The no online replays is really putting a damper on a lot of the ideas I had for videos. I had to deal with this in Forza Horizon and was really hoping it wouldn't be that way for FM5. Those are some sweet races, Ialyrn.
Yes, it is quite annoying not been able to save multiplayer replays. Even more so, since now crash team response is pretty much null and void for FM5. I ventured online for the first time lastnight, only to end up racing some douch who kept bumping me off the track every time I went to pass. Eventually they overshot a corner and proceeded to quit the race there after, which ment I could catch back up to the leaders. managed to get from 12th place up to 4th in the space of a lap lol. The car setups are pretty much the same as FM4, though I have noticed I need slightly softer ARB's, but slightly stiffer suspension.

I will be recording any public races I have because of this though, and if it is a common occurrence, I will just send T10 crash team response a PM with a link to the video on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:20 pm

Ive yet to check out the responses from the FM forums and id imagine only the hardcore circuit racers are enjoying the game fully.

I can legitimately say that anyone who was looking to pick up Xbox One just for forza shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:59 pm

Well im planing on getting heavy on the circuit scene so its something to look forward to
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Koolaid wrote:
Ive yet to check out the responses from the FM forums and id imagine only the hardcore circuit racers are enjoying the game fully.
Yeah it's pretty much WWIII over there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:07 am

T10 is only making money since its a day one release, Game Stop was actually sold out when i went to pick up my xbox one lol.
I'm pretty sure the majority of the people who purchased it doesnt even care for the details we are complaining about or even aware of the flaws.

I dunno if its been mentioned but theres no access to user created races anymore either just like in Forza 3.

The organization of cars is stupid as well
Instead of going by manufacture like usual, they layed out every single car in one line as if you are looking thru your cars in your garage in FM4.
I know my fair share in cars but you get lost trying to look for one specific car...
I feel like they did this to help hide the fact that they have a limited selection of cars.

Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:07 pm

I've already expressed enough disappointment with this game as it is. Are you actually enjoying the game Koolaid?
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:41 pm

Yes, the user created section needs bringing back again, at the moment it would be purely an invite based affair. You can still have private online races though, the feature wasn't taken out; just the lobby listings for it have. And yes I would prefer the older dealership setup back, though it is a minor issue.

Personally I am looking at FM5 as a reboot for the lifespan of the X1 with everything new, so if your unhappy with FM5. It really will be a case of wait and see what FM6 could be like. Im with Koolaid though, I wouldn't recommend an X1 and FM5 if that was the only game you was interested in. But I would be the same with the PS4 and driveclub if it wasn't delayed.

Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:02 pm

Without user-created races, even if Fujimi Kaido were brought back the touge scene it would have no way to grow.  It would be hard enough just to race each other since we would need to have everyone on the Union in our friend's list to be able to race each other.  FM3 touge was nearly non-existent because of this.

Last edited by KraZe on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:13 pm

Good enough point. You never know, they may add user created lobbys back in via an update. Its just a case of wait and see at the moment. T10 stated a few months back they can change everything about the game a lot easier now, so who knows, they could do what PD did with GT5 and have a massive update overhaul of the game.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:19 pm

I've been racing/drifting fujimi a long time on FM3 but there was no opportunity to meet and talk to others who are in to touge racing with out taking the time to look on forums.
Sure we have private lobbies in FM5 but you'll never meet new racers or expose touge racing if you only play with your friends.
It wasn't until 4 months after FM4 released that i realized there were P2P lobbies popping up with people running fujimi and thats where i met Ed and Bigfoot and joined TGP.
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:51 am

Absolutely agree with you on that Koolaid, definitely need the user created lobby search back in FM5; along with the ability to save multiplayer replays.
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:48 pm

Some new videos, also I have changed the thread title.

F458 Risi Bathurst run

F458 Risi Spa run

69' fairlady Hoonage on Prague

370Z B class multiplayer race

AE86 Hooange on Prague

Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:06 pm

They added the 240z to the game?!
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:45 pm

StrawberryGL wrote:
They added the 240z to the game?!

http://www.kudosprime.com/f5/car_sheet.php?id=235

Its the 1969 Fairlady Z 432.

Full write up on the cars in the January dlc pack

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm5_january_ign_car_pack
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:51 pm

I really wish they would quit putting the 432Z in instead of the normal 240Z, but at least the body is there. Figures they'd keep it for DLC too lol

What's up with the mudflaps and extra lights on yours?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!   My Forza Motorsport Archive!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Forza Motorsport Archive!!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next