Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post your PSN-ID

Go down 
+19
WagoDan
RTG SoulStealer
SaintedPlacebo4
Mulchy
Avanti
Clutch927
Koolaid
CursedShark15
Obelisk
Konasumi
killersoldier16
Ace Doriftar
MiNd
betadood
bukkaz
StrawberryGL
Smooth92
KraZe
lBrawnyemperoRl
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:31 pm

True I mean I got initial d street stage on my psp because I wanted ID on the go
It was Hard because upgrades and aeros came only by chance after you win or lose a  battle. U have to pick one card out of 3 and hopefully that's the card you wanted. but it got easier with the modded game save file  Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm

Well Bukkaz at most HALF of those problems will be fixed in GT6 but the physics and sounds will be pretty much the same.  We don't know if cockpit views will be available for most cars and we don't know if the feedback will be better.  What we DO know is that:

-More upgrades will be available for your cars like more rims, flat bottom floors for aero, brakes and nitrous. (Nitrous might be a pain to restrict)
-ALL cars will be available in the dealership and not just the used car lot.
-They promised that all cars would have improved interiors. (just that, "improved")
-The Course Maker WON'T be available until a later update and we don't know much about it besides it being fundamentally different than the one in GT5.

I always thought that Forza was superior to Gran Turismo which is why I played FM4 even though I had GT5.  I bought my PS3 for GT5 and it wasn't my best decision but I didn't regret it.  The time I spent on GT5 was fun.  The only reason I didn't play it for long was because my friends were on Xbox, otherwise I would have kept on playing on my PS3.

Staying on FM4 is probably the safest option but I gotta warn you that P2P lobbies will be stale, even non-existent.  Your only opponents will be members of Touge Union and even then you've seen how quiet this forum's been since September.  I can't guarantee the fun will last.

Btw who the fuck gives a shit about the clutch when shifting is instantaneous? Only wheel users get to use a clutch.
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:53 pm

KraZe wrote:
Well Bukkaz at most HALF of those problems will be fixed in GT6 but the physics and sounds will be pretty much the same.
For GT6, Polyphony is working with a suspension company to improve the car physics. The crash physics would most likely be the same.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:54 pm

I know p2p lobbies will be stale but im guna probably hit circuit racing soon but I cant really see myself enjoying it much, I dunno what im guna do tbh Sad
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:55 pm

bukkaz wrote:
I know p2p lobbies will be stale but im guna probably hit circuit racing soon but I cant really see myself enjoying it much, I dunno what im guna do tbh Sad
I'm not forcing you to do anything, but I would recommend that you hold on to your PS3. Polyphony knew what was wrong with GT5 and GT6 will be massively improved in almost every way.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:56 pm

At least wait for GT6 to come out so people can give their thoughts about it. But if you have a limited time to ask for a refund then you're gonna have to make a choice...
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:59 pm

Yeah I guess p2p is getting stale...
Bukkaz, want to do a supra vs. fc battle on forza?
Make things interesting Wink
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:02 pm

Yeah, buying a system for one game wasn't the smartest thing to do, especially when it's for Gran Turismo. GT5 is completely inferior to FM4 in my opinion, and maybe equal to FM5, but even that's a huge stretch. It's missing so much from what makes FM4 fun, most notably the sounds and livery editing honestly. I wouldn't say that it's physics are unrealisitc, you just aren't used to them. People that play Gran Turismo claim that Forza 4 is "arcade like" and react similar to how you did to GT5.

I'm hoping that GT6 can bring the series to FM4's level, if not i'm just going to join you on FM4.

Last edited by StrawberryGL on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:02 pm

Ok I will hang on to it and wait for gt6 there is more money where that came from to buy the ps3 :)sure shark im on forza now
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:04 pm

Konasumi wrote:
KraZe wrote:
Well Bukkaz at most HALF of those problems will be fixed in GT6 but the physics and sounds will be pretty much the same.
For GT6, Polyphony is working with a suspension company to improve the car physics. The crash physics would most likely be the same.
They're working with KW racing suspension >:]
They are the big "go to" suspension company if you are really looking to track your car or just want high grade/quality suspension.
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:05 pm

bukkaz wrote:
sure shark im on forza now
Shit well this sux
I can't go on my xbox right now my parents are mad so I'm just watching Netflix on my ps3.
I see if I can tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:07 pm

^ you let down! Lol, tell your parents to suck your fat one, rebel lol, thats what I did and they gave up trying to tell me off lol
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:14 pm

Haha na bro if I do that I will get fucked up
Why?
Im indian which is about 5x worse than Asian
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:36 pm

Just ordered initial d extreme stage and its guna take nearly a month to get to me! Lol
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:49 pm

bukkaz wrote:
Just ordered initial d extreme stage and its guna take nearly a month to get to me! Lol
Huh I thought you already had it?
Or I was high
Either one is possible....
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:55 pm

Ya I think I was high Neutral
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:11 pm

You do drugs?
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:33 pm

At times
Very rarely
I was high wile playing forza but had very little affect
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:38 pm

>15 years old
>Does drugs

It's best you cut that shit out ASAP
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:49 pm

I agree with kraze, silly boy, I dont see the point in drugs myself, whats the benefit of being on them? I don't see it myself
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:04 pm

Noo not drugs as in smoking.
As in weed
Its harmless if done once or twice a year.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:19 pm

Even if it's harmless it becomes a bad habit.  I have high school friends who started smoking in their Junior year and now they took up shitty jobs just to get enough money for weed.  They waste like $300 a month it's so stupid.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:47 pm

It is indeed, I got my nose broken because someone was out of his face on coke and decided to hit me with knuckle dusters on, smoked, injected, sniffed it dont matter what drug it is or how you take it or how often you do it they are all bad news, they make you feel a little happier for a bit then you have to buy more to keep you happier than you usually are, if people keep having to pay money for happiness then they aint got much of a life at all :/
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:15 pm

Yea I know
Probably won't do in a while.
A while as in maybe several months. Maybe a year.
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Let's not preach to the guy people, everybody does stuff they shouldn't be doing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN-ID   Post your PSN-ID - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your PSN-ID
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next