Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Touge Union: GT5 Sector

Go down 
+5
Smooth92
betadood
lBrawnyemperoRl
bukkaz
killersoldier16
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
killersoldier16
Water Spiller
killersoldier16

Touge Union: GT5 Sector Empty
PostSubject: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:32 am

Ok so I had this idea while sitting in class, while reading through topics like Grand Turismo 6 and Forza 5 Bathurst I see that alot of people have a PS3 and have GT5 or are looking to get GT5 and I came to the idea we should start getting more involved in GT5 as it seems that we haven't even considered Touge on GT5. I experimented with the course maker yesterday and found out you can make tracks similar to a touge on the game and they are really fun to race on too. So the idea is since alot of us have mastered fujimi that we could start racing in GT5 too since it has alot of benfits the Forza doesn't have.

-Make your own touges (team can have their own home tracks)
-ALOT OF CARS
-Night time
-Different weather

Their is a whole lot more that is cool in GT5 that isn't in Forza and would give us all a new challenge. This project would need help from the Touge Union community through people sharing ideas and rules that would make this work out and be fun. If you like this idea and would be interested, make a comment if your in. If enough people are into this idea we could start talking about rules and such but before we get this off the ground we'll have to see what you guys think. This OP will be updated if this goes through and more details will come.
PS: Moderators, if you think this should be in a different part of the fourm feel the need to move it.

EDIT: THIS WILL BE MERGED WITH GT6 WHEN IT COMES OUT WITH SOME ADJUSTMENTS.

Last edited by killersoldier16 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:44 am

But no car customization, cars sound like crap, its more of a serious racing game than fun and I cant get my head round whether to get it or not
Back to top Go down
killersoldier16
Water Spiller
killersoldier16

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:52 pm

There is slight car customization and they do sound like weed whackers but I still think it's fun
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:59 pm

Bukkaz i heard car customization will be in gt6 might be worth waiting another month if the make it nice
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:00 pm

On topic i support that idea. We COULD get some more people on board if we had a ps3/gt5 section. Making our presence as a community stronger
Back to top Go down
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:50 pm

Well we are touge union after all not Forza union. I like this idea, we could have something similar to the forza forums where there are different boards for each game, ours would be forza 4, forza 5, and GT6 respectively. There is no need for a GT5 board though, only a few people here have it and the people who are buying a PS3 soon are probably not going to get it as GT6 is out in less than a month.
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
killersoldier16
Water Spiller
killersoldier16

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:06 pm

Yea I forgot to post that, this would just get merged with gt6 when it comes out with adjustments. I'll update the op
Back to top Go down
Smooth92
Founder
Smooth92

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:17 pm

I'm down to help out since touge will pretty much become obselete on Forza 5, it will be fun to start testing on GT5 before GT6's release.
Back to top Go down
killersoldier16
Water Spiller
killersoldier16

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Thanks for being willing to help, that's kinda the reason that I thought of this since fujimi will now be gone Crying or Very sad. I've actually made some cool and technical courses on gt5 that I have been messing with.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:53 pm

The main ups of GT touge are:
- literally hundreds of JDM cars and variant models
- night racing (not sure if weather applies to custom tracks)
- GT aero raises the PP level as opposed to lowering it like in FM
- ability to lower hp via computer and place ballast to keep cars within a certain PP range
- ability to restrict tire compounds (we can ban slicks)
- ability to make individual tracks

I'd be really cool if each team had their own home course and challengers had to race them there and vice versa.

Last edited by KraZe on Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:01 pm

I really really like the idea of home courses Smile sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:03 pm

Amd im probably guna get a ps3 soon so initial D extreme stage here I come! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ace Doriftar
Wakaba
Ace Doriftar

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:45 pm

I have a PS3 and I am going to get GT-6 and I have GT-5 so Ill see you all there.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:14 pm

Bukkaz extreme stage is da shit Wink even tho i suck at it
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:25 pm

Already have been playing out a GT Section, so we will have one soon
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:34 am

^ da man Wink

I just read a article about this gps-data app they will release later on with the course maker. That just made my decision. I WILL get gt6 if it kills me
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:42 am

^I think that will be an update. The Course Maker itself won't be available at launch and who knows how long before they update it into the game. And from what I heard you will be provided a 10x10 km area to create a track (4 times larger than the Nurburgring). As for the GPS thing, it sounds a bit TOO good you know? I heard claims that it can replicate a route within 1 cm of accuracy. Something like that HAS to have some bugs or catches to it.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:49 am

But alone the possibility it will work well (not perfect) makes it incredible. Imagine people on japanese mountain roads recording theyre data and releasing it. All the mountain passes Smile)

Along with the huge variety of jdm and possibly night time available for these tracks i can even live with the silly engine noises
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:30 am

Well I know what my home course is guna be Smile the tsubaki line!
Back to top Go down
killersoldier16
Water Spiller
killersoldier16

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:33 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Haruna This is prob gunna be mine (The mountian that Akina is based on).
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:48 am

Akagi or usui for me Wink or the one from the kyoko vs keisuke battle
Back to top Go down
Smooth92
Founder
Smooth92

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:28 am

Gingerman Raceway, love that track in RL but gotta wait till the spring to record it Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:57 am

Most likely we will have a section for Forza and a GT Section, FM4 and Fm5 will be merged along with GT5 and GT6, this way only to main sections among all the general sections we already have. So there will not be much of a change.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:43 am

I think the GPS idea is cool but i don't think thats not enough for proper elevation especially for a touge.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:25 am

Definitely not^ I'd be impressed if they allowed you to change the track elevation. Also, there is no storefront on GT so even if a guy in Japan recreated Irohazaka there would be no way to download it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: GT5 Sector   Touge Union: GT5 Sector Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touge Union: GT5 Sector
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next