Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project

Go down 
+17
CursedShark15
killersoldier16
Peacock
IVYTRAE
StrawberryGL
Obelisk
Koolaid
lBrawnyemperoRl
kirk707
pinoyzn
Ace Doriftar
Mulchy
betadood
STDx Klaceyes
bukkaz
KraZe
MiNd
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
killersoldier16
Water Spiller
killersoldier16

Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project    Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:13 am

I'm always on if you need help with this, me and COW go on and host public lobbies but the only person from TU we ever see is Bukkaz. Ever since the new consoles came out public lobbies have been a ghost town but not with normal people but with people from TU. I've got alot of good shots recently but never saved the replays because I thought this was almost done. Also if you're having problems organizing people the Hot Verson EP. 2 is today and alot of the TU guys will all be online in one lobbie.
Back to top Go down
V19Triumph68V
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project    Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:59 pm

I feel you on the whole "Dead Lobbies" thing. I always host lobbies, n I pretty much only see the regular guys. Bukkaz, King, Black Knight, and a few others. it's kinda lame.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project    Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:22 pm

I can't tell if lobbies are dead or not but if they are I feel slightly responsible since I haven't logged on to FM4 since August 2013. And now 5 months later it seems I still won't be playing thanks to my studies. I never thought my touge days would end up dying slowly like this.
Back to top Go down
Peacock
Kaido Aficionado
Peacock

PostSubject: Re: Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project    Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:26 pm

KraZe wrote:
I can't tell if lobbies are dead or not but if they are I feel slightly responsible since I haven't logged on to FM4 since August 2013.  And now 5 months later it seems I still won't be playing thanks to my studies.  I never thought my touge days would end up dying slowly like this.

The sad part about growing up
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project    Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:45 pm

Yeah thats true.

i dont know if fbk disbanding can be considered the beginnig of the end tho kraze xD
Back to top Go down
xTRSx Unknown
Kaido Aficionado
xTRSx Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project    Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:57 am

Hello everybody! Yea i went MIA also came back and im amazed how the touge scene just died down dramatically Sad i feel the same as Kraze anybody still run?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/DominusThaDon
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project    Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:47 pm

^ all the time
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project    Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:58 pm

Yeah im still on sort of regularly too
Back to top Go down
xTRSx Unknown
Kaido Aficionado
xTRSx Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project    Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:29 pm

I need to get some runs in i slowed down bad (1-3 seconds slower than my original best = 4:31.000est A Class) anybody have time so i can get my rythem back?
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project    Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:26 pm

I will run with you, when you next on?
Back to top Go down
xTRSx Unknown
Kaido Aficionado
xTRSx Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project    Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:14 pm

NOW! Lol
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project    Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:07 pm

im on all the time. hit me up if you want to run. touge isnt dead it just isnt as active as it used to be.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project    Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:13 pm

Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project  - Page 4 Maxresdefault
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project    Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:10 pm

Damn it kraze for a sec I thought fujimi was guna be in forza 5! Lol
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project    Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:24 am

lol + 1
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project    Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:37 am

xTRSx Unknown wrote:
Hello everybody! Yea i went MIA also came back and im amazed how the touge scene just died down dramatically :(i feel the same as Kraze anybody still run?

Yeah I gotta get my Hillclimb time back, I'll see you on the mountain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project    Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Replays! - A farewell to Fujimi video project
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4