Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Touge Union demo car handout

Go down 
+4
lBrawnyemperoRl
KraZe
pinoyzn
bukkaz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

Touge Union demo car handout Empty
PostSubject: Touge Union demo car handout   Touge Union demo car handout Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:28 pm

Right guys and gals here is the deal, im guna be handing out a b class rwd 2000 honda integra rype r demo car with the touge union sticker on it, it will show other touge racers on the mountan what we are apart of and hopefully they will want to join up after seeing the sticker, I supose its just a bit of advertising for the union and plus we are showing what we are representing when we run the mountain Smile its also a good car to run in if any of you guys are just starting out here and are still trying to learn a basic technique for the mountain, this integra aint slow by any means and is easy to drive Smile so if any of you want to get your hands on it then just hit me up and I will send it out as soon as I can Smile
Back to top Go down
pinoyzn
Wakaba
pinoyzn

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union demo car handout   Touge Union demo car handout Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:45 pm

Sounds good, but I can't drive FF cars Razz I feel like everybody should have a Touge Union sticker (doesn't matter the design, but must have the website or just "TougeUnion").
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union demo car handout   Touge Union demo car handout Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:46 pm

c-can I have one...?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union demo car handout   Touge Union demo car handout Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:53 pm

pinoyzn wrote:
Sounds good, but I can't drive FF cars :PI feel like everybody should have a Touge Union sticker (doesn't matter the design, but must have the website or just "TougeUnion").
I said its rwd its not an ff
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union demo car handout   Touge Union demo car handout Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:05 am

Since im slowly getting back to mountain more often i can do some advertising too.
Back to top Go down
killersoldier16
Water Spiller
killersoldier16

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union demo car handout   Touge Union demo car handout Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:57 am

I love to try one out!
Back to top Go down
Peacock
Kaido Aficionado
Peacock

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union demo car handout   Touge Union demo car handout Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:05 am

I too would like to try it out!
Back to top Go down
Street7Warrior
Water Spiller

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union demo car handout   Touge Union demo car handout Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:42 am

I would like one
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union demo car handout   Touge Union demo car handout Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:26 am

^ I offered to help you with your R32 but you just left
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union demo car handout   Touge Union demo car handout Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:17 pm

I'm down. Lemme at that Integra.
Back to top Go down
Street7Warrior
Water Spiller

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union demo car handout   Touge Union demo car handout Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:40 pm

Sorry bukkaz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union demo car handout   Touge Union demo car handout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touge Union demo car handout
Page 1 of 1