Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail

Go down 
+5
King914
Edward40Hands
KraZe
Smooth92
xTRSx Unknown
9 posters
AuthorMessage
xTRSx Unknown
Kaido Aficionado
xTRSx Unknown

Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail Empty
PostSubject: Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail   Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:44 pm

Ive notice in my situation in my FD the faster i go and get use to my pace of running a specific time, i always have to lower my break pressure to run faster or the same when i start feeling that my braking is slowing me down more that i first started. I started of at 67% when i first started the touge, then dropped to 65%. I learned how to do light breaking then dropped to 63% got used to that then changed to 61% now i dropped to 57% and i can run the same or just as fast (still light breaking). what i want to know, is this normal? Is that really low for a car to have that much pressure? Weird thing is its comfortable for me and have no problem with getting around the corners im just worried im going to keep going lower as time goes on just to go faster or keep running consistant with my times
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/DominusThaDon
Smooth92
Founder
Smooth92

PostSubject: Re: Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail   Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:58 pm

I run 200% on my cars, just depends on your driving style.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail   Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:37 pm

Smooth92 wrote:
I run 200% on my cars, just depends on your driving style.
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail   Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:49 pm

Its part style sure but that seems pretty low. If you can get your brakes working better, then you can brake later and drop some time. Try using the bench mark 60-0 times to see just how capable the car is at breaking with your current settings. Then crank it to like 120 and see if there is a good difference in feet.
Back to top Go down
King914
Touge Enthusiast
King914

PostSubject: Re: Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail   Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:03 am

i would suggest to not tune it yet and try the e brake tap it twice when ur lightly on the brakes ull see the fd will turn in faster!!!well atleast for me that is!

Last edited by King914 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail   Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:37 am

King914 wrote:
i would suggest to not tune it yet and try the e brake tap it twice when ur lightly on the breaks ull see the fd will turn in faster!!!well atleast for me that is!
I do this in the hair pins, but I say try what smooth is goin on about
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail   Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Edward40Hands wrote:
Its part style sure but that seems pretty low. If you can get your brakes working better, then you can brake later and drop some time. Try using the bench mark 60-0 times to see just how capable the car is at breaking with your current settings. Then crank it to like 120 and see if there is a good difference in feet.
I don't know, i've found the benchmark to be inaccurate for some reason.

I would always set up my gears so that I got maximum 0-60 and 0-100 acceleration in the benchmark, but after actually testing 0-60 and 0-100 times and comparing them to the benchmark I found that they're only an estimate. Sometimes i'd accelerate my gears and the benchmark would read that my car should be slower, but it was faster instead.

Honestly brakes are the weirdest thing about tuning in this game. You can use 200% on nearly every car and it'll feel fine. I think I use something like 160%.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail   Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:27 pm

Yeah I agree the 0-60 times are VERY odd calculations. It'll tell me a car is 1 or 2 tenths faster then a car I know very well will out accelerate it. The breaking numbers have been pretty helpful for me though.

Ethier way, breaking pressure in the 50% range seems VERY low.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail   Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:36 pm

i know guys that run 40% brakes. But they do a weird brake style.
Back to top Go down
http://drakeinternationalracing.webs.com/
xTRSx Unknown
Kaido Aficionado
xTRSx Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail   Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:56 am

I figured it was low but i can run it just fine and my braking line is the same idk maybe my tunes are just weird. I remember sending bukkaz the tune to my fd so he can drive it amd he couldnt finish the run because he kept crashing from what he told me but i can drive it fine and pull off a 4:31.000 no problem
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail   Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:37 am

You drive with two feet? The only time i know guys drive with their brakes that low is when they trail brake every corner.
Back to top Go down
http://drakeinternationalracing.webs.com/
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail   Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:05 pm

King914 wrote:
i would suggest to not tune it yet and try the e brake tap it twice when ur lightly on the brakes ull see the fd will turn in faster!!!well atleast for me that is!
Do you use the e-brake in your EG also?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
xTRSx Unknown
Kaido Aficionado
xTRSx Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail   Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:03 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
You drive with two feet? The only time i know guys drive with their brakes that low is when they trail brake every corner.
i drive with three fingers (gas, clutch, brakes) lol and i dont trail brake, i lift off the brake before entering the corner and just coast around the corner till i reach the apex then start working that throttle then hammer down exiting the corner. But it does resemble that technique in the matter of weight transfer and entering at high speeds while keeping traction. Just not the braking points in that technique i dont do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail   Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Lower And Ill Hit The Guardrail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Touge Union :: Forza Motorsport Section-
Jump to: