Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BSTT Round 1: JDMSpeedhunter vs Velarys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Velarys
Kaido Aficionado

BSTT Round 1: JDMSpeedhunter vs Velarys Empty
PostSubject: BSTT Round 1: JDMSpeedhunter vs Velarys   BSTT Round 1: JDMSpeedhunter vs Velarys Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:45 pm

Let me know when you want to do this.

Preferably over the next couple of days, but we'll work something out.
Back to top Go down
JDMSpeedhunter
Wakaba
JDMSpeedhunter

PostSubject: Re: BSTT Round 1: JDMSpeedhunter vs Velarys   BSTT Round 1: JDMSpeedhunter vs Velarys Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:36 pm

Sweet yeah anytime within the next few days, what time zone are you in?
We also need judges Smile
Back to top Go down
Velarys
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: BSTT Round 1: JDMSpeedhunter vs Velarys   BSTT Round 1: JDMSpeedhunter vs Velarys Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:21 pm

GMT.

You came online just as I was turning off, if you're on tomorrow around the same time (+/- a couple hours) we can battle then?

We do, but I have no idea who... See who's online at the time? There's bound to be someone.
Back to top Go down
JDMSpeedhunter
Wakaba
JDMSpeedhunter

PostSubject: Re: BSTT Round 1: JDMSpeedhunter vs Velarys   BSTT Round 1: JDMSpeedhunter vs Velarys Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:18 pm

Yeah was just about to msg you lol, Sounds good i can be on around the same time tomorrow, it'll be Sunday 10am for me Wink
Back to top Go down
Velarys
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: BSTT Round 1: JDMSpeedhunter vs Velarys   BSTT Round 1: JDMSpeedhunter vs Velarys Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Results:

Round 1: JDMSpeedhunter
Round 2: Velarys
Round 3: JDMSpeedhunter

Judge: thatslimekb

Thanks for judging Slime, and thanks for a great battle JDM! Congrats man.

I saved the replays for rounds 2 and 3, so if you'd like to see them let me know.
Back to top Go down
JDMSpeedhunter
Wakaba
JDMSpeedhunter

PostSubject: Re: BSTT Round 1: JDMSpeedhunter vs Velarys   BSTT Round 1: JDMSpeedhunter vs Velarys Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:20 pm

I enjoyed that battle was lots of fun, Your Hakosuko is a weapon when your behind the wheel Smile yeah please send those replays over i forgot to save them. I crashed 2nd run near the end took all my speed away i was right behind up until that point lol.
Back to top Go down
Velarys
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: BSTT Round 1: JDMSpeedhunter vs Velarys   BSTT Round 1: JDMSpeedhunter vs Velarys Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:54 pm

I could say the same about your FD, the speed difference mid corner is staggering. Nonetheless, thank you. The replays are headed your way tomorrow at some stage.

Yeah, there was no need to check my mirrors to see where you were... They were full of blue up until that last section. It's pretty intimidating having someone follow that close, and I'm amazed how clean the whole battle was given my awkward lines when leading (particularly the hairpins). Just wish the the walls didn't suddenly become magnetic after the waterfall on the final run >.<
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: BSTT Round 1: JDMSpeedhunter vs Velarys   BSTT Round 1: JDMSpeedhunter vs Velarys Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 8:23 pm

If y'all would like I can make a battle vid for ya.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: BSTT Round 1: JDMSpeedhunter vs Velarys   BSTT Round 1: JDMSpeedhunter vs Velarys Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:53 pm

Congrats speedhunter...this was one of the more interesting first round battles I'm sad I missed it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BSTT Round 1: JDMSpeedhunter vs Velarys   BSTT Round 1: JDMSpeedhunter vs Velarys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BSTT Round 1: JDMSpeedhunter vs Velarys
Page 1 of 1