Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next Race Event Discussion

Go down 
+7
lBrawnyemperoRl
Obelisk
Gt:cheesemounger
KraZe
Koolaid
Peacock
jusputitonmytab
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

Next Race Event Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Race Event Discussion   Next Race Event Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:22 am

BlAcK Kn1gHt 1 wrote:
@obelisk yup. Thats why im hoping for that since thats the car i know to tune the most Smile
What if Tab decides to troll us and makes us all use Priuses?
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Next Race Event Discussion   Next Race Event Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:15 pm

Koolaid wrote:
The term drift racing is a bit of a joke.
Racing is to be the fastest, but there is no section on fujimi that is proven to be faster while drifting.
If fujimi's roads were narrower and people used stock or street tires i can see how drifting to keep the rpms/torque/speed up maybe, but other than that i feel like drifting would be taking away from racing.

This was my thought , but that drift race is different, check the video lol
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Next Race Event Discussion   Next Race Event Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:07 pm

EP3 ftw
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Next Race Event Discussion   Next Race Event Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:09 pm

Obelisk wrote:
BlAcK Kn1gHt 1 wrote:
@obelisk yup. Thats why im hoping for that since thats the car i know to tune the most Smile

doubt he will but if he does thats gonna be one fun competition then. that would be so hilarious
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Next Race Event Discussion   Next Race Event Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:11 pm

BlAcK Kn1gHt 1 wrote:
Obelisk wrote:
BlAcK Kn1gHt 1 wrote:

doubt he will but if he does thats gonna be one fun competition then. that would be so hilarious
That reminds me of the touge lols video with the prius in it.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Next Race Event Discussion   Next Race Event Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:13 pm

ugh i tried to tune a touge prius (yes i do care for environment xD) but it has one big disadvantage and thats the fact you cant tune the gears. its turnability is surprisingly good. but with them wide ass gears it has even with race tranny it takes for ever to pick up after a corner
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Next Race Event Discussion   Next Race Event Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:18 pm

That's because the Prius only has one set of gears in a planetary gear set up.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Next Race Event Discussion   Next Race Event Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:20 pm

i know but youd think if you can put race transm. into it it would be a regular H-pattern
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Next Race Event Discussion   Next Race Event Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:23 pm

Turns out it isn't.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Next Race Event Discussion   Next Race Event Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:24 pm

yeah sadly. otherwise it could be a serious contender on fujimi. but enough of that were going way off topic i think xD
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Next Race Event Discussion   Next Race Event Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:32 pm

Anyways, I wonder what the race rules are.
Back to top Go down
V19Triumph68V
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Next Race Event Discussion   Next Race Event Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:17 pm

...The only thing that popped into my mind throughout this whole thread was... I wish we had over-enthusiastic japanese anouncers on Forza 4. That would make it so much more fun for me lmao.
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Next Race Event Discussion   Next Race Event Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:18 pm

V19Triumph68V wrote:
...The only thing that popped into my mind throughout this whole thread was... I wish we had over-enthusiastic japanese anouncers on Forza 4. That would make it so much more fun for me lmao.

This would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Next Race Event Discussion   Next Race Event Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:19 pm

Konasumi wrote:
V19Triumph68V wrote:

This would be amazing.
OH HELL YES.
Back to top Go down
V19Triumph68V
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Next Race Event Discussion   Next Race Event Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:22 pm

On a side note though, I like the idea of the drift racing if it could be done properly. Unfortunately theres no way to limit tire compound though, so it would have to be decided what the max compound is (I reccomend sport) and we'd have to find a sweet track for it (Silverstone, Tsukuba short, something along those lines.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Race Event Discussion   Next Race Event Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Race Event Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2