Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Next gen console is everyone getting?

Go down 
+11
FWDtype
Clutch927
lBrawnyemperoRl
jusputitonmytab
KraZe
Obelisk
BeamierMoth
Velarys
StrawberryGL
bukkaz
Rotary
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BeamierMoth
Tofu Delivery Driver

What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Next gen console is everyone getting?   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:05 am

Made it easier for poor people to play their shitty console. /jealous, hate-filled rant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: PS4 is Kicking Xbox Ass right here   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:08 am

Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: What Next gen console is everyone getting?   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:12 am

Lol xD
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: What Next gen console is everyone getting?   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:19 am

Sad I don't think I could go back to playstation
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: What Next gen console is everyone getting?   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:22 am

With forza 5 being a launch title theres no way on earth around it for me i guess
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: What Next gen console is everyone getting?   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:13 pm

I still have my PS3 so I can just play GT6 for $60 while you guys play FM5 for $560.
Back to top Go down
BeamierMoth
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: What Next gen console is everyone getting?   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:21 pm

You mean we can play FM5 for $560 while you hold $60 in your hand and wait years and years for GT5.25 to come out.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: What Next gen console is everyone getting?   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:22 pm

I dont care bitcheeees xD doubt gt6 is gonnabeable to touch fm5 after the gt5-crash
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: What Next gen console is everyone getting?   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:32 pm

I feel as though some of you guys are hardcore fanboys for no reason. Did ya'll even PLAY GT5?? There was a track editor and you could create your own touge. I made like 5 different tracks. I raced NSXs, FDs, S2Ks, Zs, Evos, GTRs, EKs, EGs, 86s, just about everything and it was even at night! The only problem was the lack of a unified touge community like we have now.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: What Next gen console is everyone getting?   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:36 pm

I do play AND still own it. Not saying it sucks. It sure has points where it even surpasses forza. But as a game delayed and hyped as this it cant hold a wet candle to fm4 night time weather or whatever.

Plus i prefer forza cause its actually playable with a controller where you struggle badly on gt5. Especially drift control
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: What Next gen console is everyone getting?   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:41 pm

BlAcK Kn1gHt 1 wrote:
Plus i prefer forza cause its actually playable with a controller where you struggle badly on gt5. Especially drift control
Ah. I wouldn't know about that.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: What Next gen console is everyone getting?   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:34 pm

Well that point could be just me i admit. I got the feeling as if the feedback on controller actions is more precise on xbox
Back to top Go down
FWDtype
Wakaba
FWDtype

PostSubject: Re: What Next gen console is everyone getting?   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:59 pm

Xbox one, or whatever it is called. Im gonna get it asap, even tho its gonna be dang expencive at first. Just becose i want forza 5 and new halo at 2014 Smile
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: What Next gen console is everyone getting?   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:08 pm

After I watched the Sony press conference last night it made me choose a console. For the next gen I would have to get the PS4 solely because it chooses to give us no DRM, the ability to purchase and play used titles, a cheaper online service, and it's $100 cheaper than the Xbox.

I really don't want to miss out on Forza Motorsport, but Microsoft has way too many downsides with it's console so far that I will not buy it. It will be sad, yes, but I have no choice. I will still play my 360 though.

But who knows? Maybe the Xbox will redeem itself in the future or something...
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: What Next gen console is everyone getting?   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:12 pm

I have a feeling that xbox will fight back against playstation and take back some of the bad sides of the console. If playstation rubbed it in my face like they did to xbox I would fight back
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: What Next gen console is everyone getting?   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:13 pm

Or perhaps they will take back all the stupid DRMs and make it closer to the PS4
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: What Next gen console is everyone getting?   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:14 pm

Yeah that what I ment
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: What Next gen console is everyone getting?   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:17 pm

^agreeing with you
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: What Next gen console is everyone getting?   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:49 pm

I do agree with you kraze with building your own touge track, but those are just curvy courses which are good but they are not a mountain pass with downhill, uphill and scenery and guardrails etc
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: What Next gen console is everyone getting?   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:23 pm

Quote :
I still don't understand how the One is a flop at all...from what I've seen thus far, it's been a whole lot of people who don't know what they're on about starting rumours

Do you know what you're talking about? They aren't rumors, the confirmed facts for the Xbox One:

Heavily restricts buying and selling used games.

Is not backwards compatible.

Is region locked.

Costs 499$.

Must have Kinect connected to function, which can sense heat signatures and heartbeats and has the ability to record all of this while the console is powered off.

Must be connected to the internet every 24 hours or it simply won't function.

Games you buy are tied to your Xbox LIVE account and installed onto your console. You may only play these games on your account and console. Installing the game onto another console will cost a fee, installing the game onto another account is impossible. (This means people like me and Beta will need to buy each 60$ twice)

I would love to be excited for an Xbox one, but i'm not going to go out of my way to give Microsoft 500$ because I feel obligated to since i've been playing on an Xbox 360 for the last 6 years. I barely touch my PS3, but the PS4 is cheaper, more powerful, and has no DRM and that's enough to sell me.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: What Next gen console is everyone getting?   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:27 pm

StrawberryGL wrote:
Quote :
I still don't understand how the One is a flop at all...from what I've seen thus far, it's been a whole lot of people who don't know what they're on about starting rumours

Do you know what you're talking about? They aren't rumors, the confirmed facts for the Xbox One:

Heavily restricts buying and selling used games.

Is not backwards compatible.

Is region locked.

Costs 499$.

Must have Kinect connected to function, which can sense heat signatures and heartbeats and has the ability to record all of this while the console is powered off.

Must be connected to the internet every 24 hours or it simply won't function.

Games you buy are tied to your Xbox LIVE account and installed onto your console. You may only play these games on your account and console. Installing the game onto another console will cost a fee, installing the game onto another account is impossible. (This means people like me and Beta will need to buy each 60$ twice)

I would love to be excited for an Xbox one, but i'm not going to go out of my way to give Microsoft 500$ because I feel obligated to since i've been playing on an Xbox 360 for the last 6 years. I barely touch my PS3, but the PS4 is cheaper, more powerful, and has no DRM and that's enough to sell me.

I pity the stupid 8 year olds who are gonna buy this for CoD.
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: What Next gen console is everyone getting?   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:32 pm

I agree with Strawberry, it's really sad that the One has to be this bad.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: What Next gen console is everyone getting?   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:37 pm

Konasumi wrote:
I agree with Strawberry, it's really sad that the One has to be this bad.

You know how bad I want Forza 5? Crying or Very sad

You're tearing me apart Microsoft!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
Velarys
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: What Next gen console is everyone getting?   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Fuck you guys for making me wonder how I'm going to spend my money come winter...
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: What Next gen console is everyone getting?   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:24 pm

Unless they change there shit around I aint touching it with a barge poll and guna continue playing forza 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Next gen console is everyone getting?   What Next gen console is everyone getting? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Next gen console is everyone getting?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Touge Union :: Forza Motorsport Section-
Jump to: