Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just starting out.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LedFarminPanda
Wakaba

Just starting out. Empty
PostSubject: Just starting out.   Just starting out. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:48 pm

Hey, everyone. I'm completely new to this and just discovered touge racing out of curiosity and youtube. I was curious as to the general rules of touge racing. I've noticed most people prefer you to be in a "B" class. As far as that goes I was curious as to if there were limits on performance parts. Are their limitations on tires, using only street vs. race or street vs race anything? Would someone be willing to give me an example of their car setup as far as performance parts? I would greatly appreciate it. I apologize before hand if this is a repeatedly asked question and/or posted incorrectly. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Peacock
Kaido Aficionado
Peacock

Just starting out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just starting out.   Just starting out. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:51 pm

I typically do full platform race, all handling upgrades race, tires, width, etc, then fill the remaining PI to 500 with engine parts. Common rule here is no forza aero parts
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

Just starting out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just starting out.   Just starting out. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:09 am

No Forza Aero. Other than that you're good to go upgrade crazy. Smile
Back to top Go down
LedFarminPanda
Wakaba

Just starting out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just starting out.   Just starting out. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:18 pm

Sweet. Simple enough. Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just starting out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just starting out.   Just starting out. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just starting out.
Page 1 of 1