Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Tonight?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

Battle Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Battle Tonight?   Battle Tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:26 pm

Hey guys i'm looking for people to battle on the old downhill and the new downhill, i will probably lose but it's fun and i need the experience and i need to run the new downhill some more too because i dont know it as good as the old downhill so if anyone is interested just let me know please :-) i will open a lobby about 2 hours from now and it will be called "Touge Union" Thanks guys :-)
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

Battle Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Tonight?   Battle Tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:51 pm

bukkaz wrote:
Hey guys i'm looking for people to battle on the old downhill and the new downhill, i will probably lose but it's fun and i need the experience and i need to run the new downhill some more too because i dont know it as good as the old downhill so if anyone is interested just let me know please :-) i will open a lobby about 2 hours from now and it will be called "Touge Union" Thanks guys :-)

Moved it to the battle lounge for ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

Battle Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Tonight?   Battle Tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:56 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
bukkaz wrote:

Moved it to the battle lounge for ya Very Happy
Thanks mind and sorry for putting it in the wrong place lol
Back to top Go down
Calsonic
Tofu Delivery Driver

Battle Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Tonight?   Battle Tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:58 pm

I guess I'll do it. I'm in the same boat lol. I don't care if I lose, I just want to get better.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

Battle Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Tonight?   Battle Tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:02 pm

I'll run with you guys tonight, we can do a couple one on one's with each other then open up the lobby and see if we can pick anyone else up.

I don't think i've ever raced you on the Old Downhill Bukkaz, I wonder what your MR2 is like...

I'm also looking forward to meeting you Calsonic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
Calsonic
Tofu Delivery Driver

Battle Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Tonight?   Battle Tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:17 pm

Alright, likewise. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Takahashi
Water Spiller

Battle Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Tonight?   Battle Tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:21 pm

I'll hop in on this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Insertgamertag
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

Battle Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Tonight?   Battle Tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:07 pm

StrawberryGL wrote:
I'll run with you guys tonight, we can do a couple one on one's with each other then open up the lobby and see if we can pick anyone else up.

I don't think i've ever raced you on the Old Downhill Bukkaz, I wonder what your MR2 is like...

d downhill aint a bad course, my mr2 is fast on it i think im in the top 200 or something like that. My open lobby is going to be delayed a bit guys give it another hour my xbox is playing up a bit. sorry
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

Battle Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Tonight?   Battle Tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:34 pm

StrawberryGL wrote:

now that u seen what my mr2 can do what u think of it?
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

Battle Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Tonight?   Battle Tonight? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:58 am

bukkaz wrote:

I really got a lesson on the old downhill! I kept thinking I could close the gap, but you're obviously more skilled on that course. I'll be back though, you can't run from the FC forever, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

Battle Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Tonight?   Battle Tonight? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:40 am

StrawberryGL wrote:
bukkaz wrote:

I really got a lesson on the old downhill! I kept thinking I could close the gap, but you're obviously more skilled on that course. I'll be back though, you can't run from the FC forever, lol.
lol u were right behind me at the finish line and that was one of my good runs. if i am to stay in front of you on our next run i have to practice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Tonight?   Battle Tonight? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Tonight?
Page 1 of 1