Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

b class FRS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

b class FRS Empty
PostSubject: b class FRS   b class FRS Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:43 pm

I really like the FRS so i want to run it B class on the downhill only problem is it's not that easy keeping this thing B500. i have a sport weight reduction because the race takes too much PI, stock engine race transmission race suspension race brakes race tires sport or street driveline (cant remember) and race diff. with all that it still was like A502 so i did the unthinkable and threw an aero wing which dropped it to B497. i upped the flywheel to make it an even B500. lol i know the aero wing is frowned upon by many, myself included but i love the way the car drives. it's soooo much easier to drive than my 86. does this make me a bad person? lol if so what can i do to keep it B class without having to do a street weight reduction?
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

b class FRS Empty
PostSubject: Re: b class FRS   b class FRS Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:50 pm

^lol I have a B500 FR-S with full width race tires, race tranny, race brakes, race antiroll bars, race diff, sport weight, and stock springs and engine without aero. If you can't find a way of making it B500 (which you should be able to) you could always do a turbo glitch and upgrade the intercooler.
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

b class FRS Empty
PostSubject: Re: b class FRS   b class FRS Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:17 pm

^ will do. correct me if om wrong, i have to put a race turbo and then sell it and then install an intercooler?
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

b class FRS Empty
PostSubject: Re: b class FRS   b class FRS Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:21 pm

yeah upgrading the intercooler after you done the turbo glitch lowers your PI at the expence of weight
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

b class FRS Empty
PostSubject: Re: b class FRS   b class FRS Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:42 pm

that slime kb wrote:
^ will do. correct me if om wrong, i have to put a race turbo and then sell it and then install an intercooler?
Yeah, it works with superchargers too btw
Back to top Go down
V19Triumph68V
Tofu Delivery Driver

b class FRS Empty
PostSubject: Re: b class FRS   b class FRS Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:14 pm

I think I have an FR-S build with no aero, but idk what the weight reduction is off the top of my head. I found it very weird that even with 275's front and rear with only 200HP it still wants to slide out though.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

b class FRS Empty
PostSubject: Re: b class FRS   b class FRS Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:33 pm

^The FR-S is true to its 86 heritage in that respect. It DOES have a huge tendency to oversteer even with the oversized tires. I use the stock springs on it, any suspension setup that is even mildly harsh will kick the back end out easily. Its suspension is actually very similar to the FD3S if you compare the two.
Back to top Go down
V19Triumph68V
Tofu Delivery Driver

b class FRS Empty
PostSubject: Re: b class FRS   b class FRS Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:18 pm

Lol, even if you look at the specs and stats of the FR-S compared to an FD or Spirit-R, they are extremey similar. They weigh within 100LBS of each other, roughly the same power, the FR-S has a little more torque, and 51% balance instead of 50% I believe, but all in all, all of its specs seem to be insanely close to that of an FD.
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

b class FRS Empty
PostSubject: Re: b class FRS   b class FRS Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:35 pm

^ i've never driven the FD but I take your word for it. i softened the suspension and even the sway bars and it handles a lot better. it still tries to push me through corners but with a little throttle control it isnt too bad. i have to get used to left hand drive again and it seems like this car is way wider than the old 86. i see lots of potential though so i'm going to stick with it.
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

b class FRS Empty
PostSubject: Re: b class FRS   b class FRS Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:37 pm

and V19triumph, no hard feelings about the other day. i did a cheap move and it wasnt called for. my apologies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

b class FRS Empty
PostSubject: Re: b class FRS   b class FRS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

b class FRS
Page 1 of 1