Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forza Aero Cars

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PepsRocks
Water Spiller
PepsRocks

Forza Aero Cars Empty
PostSubject: Forza Aero Cars   Forza Aero Cars Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:34 pm

So I was wondering if there was any other cars except for the RX7 FD3S that were allowed the Forza Aero because they look ugly without it. I was thinking at the Silvia S13 especially.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

Forza Aero Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Aero Cars   Forza Aero Cars Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:39 pm

Here's a similar thread:
https://tougeunion.forumotion.com/t251-forza-aero
And another:
https://tougeunion.forumotion.com/t486-question-about-forza-aero

For the most part Forza Aero isn't okay on ANY car, I have a wingless FD that runs great!
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

Forza Aero Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Aero Cars   Forza Aero Cars Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:49 pm

There are Wingless FD's that do 35's and 36's on the downhill in B class.

Forza Aero is never needed in my opinion, also I think it looks bad anyway so I never even put it on for looks either.

Getting good with no forza aero will benefit in the long run! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

Forza Aero Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Aero Cars   Forza Aero Cars Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:58 pm

^agree'd
The problem is becoming reliant with forza aero.

When transitioning to not using aero it usually leaves you dumbfounded as you can no longer take the same lines and your tuning bias is turned upside down.

Lets just say if you build and tune a fast car with aero then remove the aero, the car is typically trash.
It's vice versa when you add forza aero to a generally fast car/tune with no aero, in fact the car should be golden and will surpass the car tuned with aero from the start.

IMHO it's way easier learning it once than having to learn everything over again.

Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

Forza Aero Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Aero Cars   Forza Aero Cars Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:03 pm

^That's what happened to me when I first took off the Forza wing on my MR-S, I used to run fine on the default tune setting but in order to get back to speed I had to learn how to tune and drive faster than ever. Great learning experience btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forza Aero Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Aero Cars   Forza Aero Cars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Aero Cars
Page 1 of 1