Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

useful watch for your signature!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

useful watch for your signature!! Empty
PostSubject: useful watch for your signature!!   useful watch for your signature!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:36 pm

seen hybrid use this.

in my sig below you see a watch you can click it. youll go to a website where you can enter your timezone etc and choose from different styles. it shows what time it is in your timezone.

i think this is very useful for dating battles. and dont worry there is no catch behind it you dont need to register or install anything just go through the steps and you get a webcode you have to copy/paste into your signature and thats it

Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: useful watch for your signature!!   useful watch for your signature!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:06 pm

I was about to ask you this .....
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: useful watch for your signature!!   useful watch for your signature!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:10 pm

yeah big credit to hybrid tho he had it first Wink
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: useful watch for your signature!!   useful watch for your signature!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:11 pm

useful watch for your signature!! Sgonder-the-romanian-drug-lord-meme-generator-hey-little-boy-come-here-let-me-touch-balls-901f77.jpg?1347455851
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: useful watch for your signature!!   useful watch for your signature!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:20 pm

i was wodering too. but idk how to do signature...
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: useful watch for your signature!!   useful watch for your signature!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:21 pm

profile - signature - Smile
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: useful watch for your signature!!   useful watch for your signature!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:24 pm

well you follow the steps i mentioned in OP then you get a HTML code you need to copy.

then come back to TU click on the profil button on top. there should be "signature" written somewhere click on that paste the HTML you copied in there click send an baddaboom here you go

oh and chips ... you're disgusting mate lol!
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: useful watch for your signature!!   useful watch for your signature!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:25 pm

That one was for hybrid Wink
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: useful watch for your signature!!   useful watch for your signature!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:29 pm

still Razz
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: useful watch for your signature!!   useful watch for your signature!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:28 pm

CheekyChips wrote:
That one was for hybrid Wink

lol!
Laughed my lungs out Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: useful watch for your signature!!   useful watch for your signature!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

useful watch for your signature!!
Page 1 of 1