Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i need a teacher

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iJakeMx
Wakaba

i need a teacher Empty
PostSubject: i need a teacher   i need a teacher Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:13 am

im very new to touge and this site and wondered if somebody could help me out it would be very appreciated
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

i need a teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need a teacher   i need a teacher Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:27 am

Pretty much you need to decide if you want to run the downhills, the uphills or both.
grab a stock toyota AE86 and start practicing the downhills, push the car to its limits and then poke it hard with a stick to make it bite back (this little D class car will bite back with enough provocation).
Keep doing this till your car control improves, dont worry if it slides out on you; it helps to lose traction as you learn where the limit is and it improves your breaking and throttle control.

For the uphill I suggest something with a little more punch, Try a subaru impreza, mitsubishi Lancer evo, nissan skyline, mazda rx7 FD and so on. Do the same on the uphills as I suggested with the downhills.

I wouldnt upgrade any cars yet, as you first need to learn to drive Fujimi Kaido more than learn upgrading. Sometimes it pays you to swing the back out, and other times you need to keep perfect grip and balance.

Back to top Go down
iJakeMx
Wakaba

i need a teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need a teacher   i need a teacher Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:51 am

ok how would a nissan silvia s15 do?
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

i need a teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need a teacher   i need a teacher Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:45 am

Have you signed up for the Touge School yet?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB

i need a teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need a teacher   i need a teacher Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:05 am

S15..........
Back to top Go down

i need a teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need a teacher   i need a teacher Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:06 am

Did some 1 say
.... S15....
Back to top Go down
Avanti
Kaido Aficionado
Avanti

i need a teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need a teacher   i need a teacher Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:22 pm

Drive whatever you like bro. As long as it's not a lotus Smile
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

i need a teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need a teacher   i need a teacher Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:38 pm

iJakeMx wrote:
im very new to touge and this site and wondered if somebody could help me out it would be very appreciated

As pointed out, We have a Official Touge Union: School of Touge! Please post there if you would like to sign up Very Happy

If your just starting out, find your car, the car that is your favorite and you wouldn't mind spending lots of time in it. Upgrading it with all handling to B class preferably and just drive down the mountain. Learning the course is the most important part to becoming faster!
Back to top Go down
iJakeMx
Wakaba

i need a teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need a teacher   i need a teacher Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:22 am

where do i sign up for touge school?
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

i need a teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need a teacher   i need a teacher Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:24 am

Back to top Go down
iJakeMx
Wakaba

i need a teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need a teacher   i need a teacher Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:02 pm

ok i signed up thanks!
Back to top Go down
iJakeMx
Wakaba

i need a teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need a teacher   i need a teacher Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:11 pm

heres my ride now
Back to top Go down
iJakeMx
Wakaba

i need a teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need a teacher   i need a teacher Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:32 pm

ok i have signed up but i have no reply Sad
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

i need a teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need a teacher   i need a teacher Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:40 pm

iJakeMx wrote:
ok i have signed up but i have no reply Sad

Strawberry already did, but wasn't sure what teacher since you posted two. Even then give it a little bit, not everyone can be on all the time. Im sure he will get back to you tonight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iJakeMx
Wakaba

i need a teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need a teacher   i need a teacher Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:00 pm

oh thanks i forgot a page button existed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i need a teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need a teacher   i need a teacher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need a teacher
Page 1 of 1