HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

HillClimb Touge Partners

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RTG SoulStealer
Water Spiller

PostSubject: HillClimb Touge Partners   Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:12 am

Any one ever wanted a partner to touge with and train with? I do, so if any one wants a partner to train with and get faster with on the new uphill look no further. I run a average time of 4:50 in my A class evo 8, add me on xbl or pm me on here if you want a partner to reach the top of the leaderboards with Smile

Ps this is also a topic for other people, if you want to find a suitable training partner post your time on ether the new or old uphill or downhill and hopefully some one with a similar time will pm you or add you on xbl.

Pss Check out my other topic in the Race/Event section it is a Kaido track day where you bring your car and cruise, drift, or challenge other players to a head to head touge battle. C u ther Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skitchin
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: HillClimb Touge Partners   Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:31 am

New Downhill
B500 Toyota Trueno

Can't break past the 4:40.xxx barrier - need work on consistency/staying off the walls. I perform better as a chase car.

_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bukkaz
Fujiwara

PostSubject: Re: HillClimb Touge Partners   Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:07 am

^ how often do you hit 4:40?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skitchin
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: HillClimb Touge Partners   Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:24 am

bukkaz wrote:
^ how often do you hit 4:40?

I hit them pretty regularly in solo runs - where I have problems is my hands start hurting after a few hard races(arthritis at 25? Hate to see what it's like at 60 :X). Also, I have a hard time staying in rhythm with someone right on my tail as I begin driving to accommodate the car in my mirror.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bukkaz
Fujiwara

PostSubject: Re: HillClimb Touge Partners   Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:50 am

Ahh ok getting them on solo runs regularly is great. My best is a 4:39 but only get near that on lucky runs. Im better following someone thats a bit faster than me. Thats how I get good times. I aint bad being chased either. I like to see how much of a gap I can open on corner exits lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skitchin
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: HillClimb Touge Partners   Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:59 am

Bukkaz we can do some training together, but since we're on different continents there will always be some lag spikes, so we'd almost have to run collisions off...

EDIT: Also the whole time difference thing sucks too - you'd have to be on REALLY late/early.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King914
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: HillClimb Touge Partners   Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:12 am

RTG SoulStealer wrote:
Any one ever wanted a partner to touge with and train with? I do, so if any one wants a partner to train with and get faster with on the new uphill look no further. I run a average time of 4:50 in my A class evo 8, add me on xbl or pm me on here if you want a partner to reach the top of the leaderboards with Smile

Ps this is also a topic for other people, if you want to find a suitable training partner post your time on ether the new or old uphill or downhill and hopefully some one with a similar time will pm you or add you on xbl.

Pss Check out my other topic in the Race/Event section it is a Kaido track day where you bring your car and cruise, drift, or challenge other players to a head to head touge battle. C u ther Smile

hey dude i don't run to crazy on the uphill maybe a couple secs faster but i can help you if you like

ill add you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: HillClimb Touge Partners   Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:19 am

RTG SoulStealer wrote:

i run around 4:48 to 4:49 in my evo 6 on the uphill hmu if you wanna practice together sometimes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KraZe
King of Eurobeat

PostSubject: Re: HillClimb Touge Partners   Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:43 am

I'm willing to help anyone out with their times, I too I want to improve with my AE86 and I want to set a new record with my NSX on the hillclimb also.

_
Miata Gen 2 - 4:31.750 (NDH) || Mazdaspeed RX8 - 4:34.041 (NDH) || Acura NSX '97 - 4:35.869 (NHC)

STREETVERSION | GT: il KraZe li | PSN: StV_KraZe | Fanatec CSR w/ CSR Elite Pedal | K. Huertas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran

PostSubject: Re: HillClimb Touge Partners   Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:44 am

KraZe wrote:
I'm willing to help anyone out with their times, I too I want to improve with my AE86 and I want to set a new record with my NSX on the hillclimb also.

I wonder if the benefits of practicing with you would outweigh the satisfaction i'd feel from giving your NSX the run of it's life without any help...

Yeah, I think i'll keep you at arms length. After all, I can't beat the best if I learn from them. First i'm going to beat your time in the RX-7!

_

Youtube || Twitter ||  Steam || XBL: StrawberryGL / PSN: StrawberryFC
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
KraZe
King of Eurobeat

PostSubject: Re: HillClimb Touge Partners   Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:50 am

That would be a 4:41.376 for the FD! Smile I haven't done a run in that car since I did that time but I don't think I can beat it without a LOT of effort. I'm sure you'll get to the 41 range soon ^_^

_
Miata Gen 2 - 4:31.750 (NDH) || Mazdaspeed RX8 - 4:34.041 (NDH) || Acura NSX '97 - 4:35.869 (NHC)

STREETVERSION | GT: il KraZe li | PSN: StV_KraZe | Fanatec CSR w/ CSR Elite Pedal | K. Huertas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTG SoulStealer
Water Spiller

PostSubject: Re: HillClimb Touge Partners   Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:38 pm

King914 wrote:
RTG SoulStealer wrote:

hey dude i don't run to crazy on the uphill maybe a couple secs faster but i can help you if you like

ill add you

cool i saw you add me today before i read this which was like a couple hours ago and wondered who is this guy? but now i kno lol. great maybe we can do some uphill touge some time tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTG SoulStealer
Water Spiller

PostSubject: Re: HillClimb Touge Partners   Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:42 pm

BlAcK Kn1gHt 1 wrote:
RTG SoulStealer wrote:

i run around 4:48 to 4:49 in my evo 6 on the uphill hmu if you wanna practice together sometimes

sure sounds fun!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: HillClimb Touge Partners   Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:10 am

Cool just gotta wait till i got my gold back next month
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konasumi
Touge Veteran

PostSubject: Re: HillClimb Touge Partners   Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:19 am

This is very professional looking! I would love to race uphill with you sometime. Very Happy

_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTG SoulStealer
Water Spiller

PostSubject: Re: HillClimb Touge Partners   Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:56 am

Konasumi wrote:
This is very professional looking! I would love to race uphill with you sometime. Very Happy
sounds fun bro lol we raced like a couple of hours ago remember the yellow FD with the cf hood and trunk yellow wheels and my team sticker knight kids sticker on the side. But i would still like to race with you with out every one else on the road lol what time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skitchin
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: HillClimb Touge Partners   Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:27 pm

I'm on most days, don't matter to me if your faster or slower, feel free to add me for some NDH B class - GT: CRC Skitchin

_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HillClimb Touge Partners   

Back to top Go down

HillClimb Touge Partners
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1