Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the race that gave me the chills

Go down 
+6
Hybrid Comet
jusputitonmytab
King914
StrawberryGL
lBrawnyemperoRl
REBELION LIEZ
10 posters
AuthorMessage
REBELION LIEZ
Water Spiller
REBELION LIEZ

the race that gave me the chills Empty
PostSubject: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:35 am

so check this out I jumped online tonight at 104 am woke up from a nap went to bed at 9 pm so first things first i jumped into a public lobby. there stood this driver GT: Wicked SiLeNce7 we started chatting for brief minute then fully chucked our selves into a 4 run battle he led first. the first run i passed him in the top snake section (ndh) so the first run i ran (a class) a 4:44 which seemed odd since earlier i was hitting 4:36's on call so i wondered why i ran so slow he ended up regaining the lead near the end of the first run. so I thought to myself how fast is this guy, i tried to size him up, second run I figured i will run my time attack line and he wont be able to keep up. Round 2 i ran a 4:41 and couldn't shake him. what he was doing was so brilliant i couldn't yet conceive it, is natural cluelessness is what made him a unique package, since he told me by the third run he can only run fast when chasing. he simply took my race line that i fucking slaved over for the last moth and ran it perfectly every time he chased me not only that but he dictated my times by following my line i was in his control the entire race, ring a bell if he wasn't driving as fast me he instinctively made my lines his lines. by third run my turn to lead i realized what was taking place. so I thought i need a strategy to knock this kid out so im thinking if he can only run as fast or faster than me by following my line than im going to run slower and speed up my run near the end to create a winning simulation. that was fucking a dumb idea cause by the third run he knew my line by heart and he also knew how to perfect the imperfections in it. so he actually ran a 4:39, apparently his fastest time ever. btw way in the third run he led to clairify. so i ran my ass off to stay with him in the third. fourth run my lead i hit two guard rails by the river and he has me that run he ran a 4:36!!!
so he raced In the Lbc next and LBC told him to time attack the top 20 guy's pretty insane i just wished i would have chosen to go slower in the second run before he knew my line and how to run it faster!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jukeboxhero199?feature=mhee
REBELION LIEZ
Water Spiller
REBELION LIEZ

PostSubject: Re: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:38 am

btw he drove an evo 6 with stock rear wing and front non forza aero bumber
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:49 am

Yeah i raced him before i had no chance.

Kinda reminds me of how takumi battles in the first 2 stages he really shares many characteristics with him
Back to top Go down
REBELION LIEZ
Water Spiller
REBELION LIEZ

PostSubject: Re: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:55 am

yea for sure
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:56 am

Most of all how stpuid fast he is downhill Smile
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:00 am

If he's a complete beginner and making 36's...even though I detest AWD I have to say that's definitely not something you'd see from a complete beginner. He sounds interesting at least.

I should meet him eventually; especially since i've started to focus on A class.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
REBELION LIEZ
Water Spiller
REBELION LIEZ

PostSubject: Re: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:05 am

maybe i will set up a race im racing right now join
Back to top Go down
REBELION LIEZ
Water Spiller
REBELION LIEZ

PostSubject: Re: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:32 am

yea he is not a begginer he is an all around good driver just hasn't had the specialized tranning that a lot of us have had would race and drift every track till he was as fast as he could be on sed track
Back to top Go down
King914
Touge Enthusiast
King914

PostSubject: Re: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:30 am

he didnt even let me race him he kicked me out the lobby might of did it by accident tho ):
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:45 am

Did you refer him to this site, Liez?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:57 pm

hey strawberry, nice to know that you started to run more a-class Wink
I like a-class hill climbs most Very Happy
And Damn that guy sure sounds very interesting...
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:58 pm

Im guna have a go at this guy. I got a little something that should shock him Wink
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:01 pm

^^ go at it my man Wink
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:03 pm

Aint got a car to match him yet but got one in mind Smile
Back to top Go down
A-Tro
Wakaba
A-Tro

PostSubject: Re: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Here's a little sample of his drifting skills. His touge battle should be up pretty soon too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYx0HiXc4wE
Back to top Go down
REBELION LIEZ
Water Spiller
REBELION LIEZ

PostSubject: Re: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:06 pm

Yea I did he read this post
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:19 am

Hybrid Comet wrote:
hey strawberry, nice to know that you started to run more a-class Wink
I like a-class hill climbs most Very Happy
And Damn that guy sure sounds very interesting...

Since Beta has B class downhill covered I thought i'd start to focus on the uphill to round out our team. I'm starting to actually prefer it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:07 pm

^^ its great fun indeed Smile
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:35 pm

Agreed i love hillclimb too Smile
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:13 pm

I mostly only race a-class hillclimbs nowdays, so me racing b-class is somewhat getting rare Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:03 pm

StrawberryGL wrote:
Since Beta has B class downhill covered I thought i'd start to focus on the uphill to round out our team. I'm starting to actually prefer it.
We should do a rematch lol pure uphill this time Wink
Back to top Go down
A-Tro
Wakaba
A-Tro

PostSubject: Re: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:28 am

Here's the battle between Rebelion and Wicked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZS2XZuaE0I
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:42 am

Beat him in my 86 Smile
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:53 am

i beat him yesterday too. he is fast but nothing out of the ordinary. at least when he ran against me
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:47 am

^ yeah me too. He had me on straight line speed but in the bends and coming out if them I had him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the race that gave me the chills   the race that gave me the chills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the race that gave me the chills
Page 1 of 1